剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表
2011年11月15日
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
站住 把手举起来
Stop! Put your hands up!
别开枪 别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot! Don't shoot, please!
把包放在地上 退后
Put the bag on the ground and step back.
把包放在地上 快点
Bag on the ground! Do it!
让我看到你的手 把手举起来
Let me see your hands. Hands up.
跪下 立刻跪下
On the ground. Get on the ground now.
-我什么都没做 -跪下
- I haven't done anything. - On the ground!
趴下 趴下
Facedown. Facedown!
别看着我 快点
Don't look at me. Do it now! Come on.
我什么都没做 我...
I haven't done anything. I...
求你 我...
Please, I --
我什么都没做 求你了
I haven't done anything, please.
我...
I-I --
抓到他了 危机解除
We got him. Threat's been neutralized.
你的床跟石板一样坚硬
Your bed is as hard as a rock.
不 是坚实 对你的背和其他事都好
No, it's firm, which is better for your back...and everything else.
昨晚和今早的"其他事"
"Everything else" was great
在我柔软舒适的床上都很好
in my soft, comfortable bed last night and this morning.
你或许该穿上点衣服
You might want to put on some clothes.
换个话题
And change the subject.
你什么时候这么得体了
Since when are you so modest?
或许是从我来了之后吧
Probably since I got here.
老爸
Dad!
虫虫 康纳
Hey, Bug. Conner.
关于床垫的哲学很有意思
Interesting philosophy on mattresses.
抱歉先生 我...我们不知道你来了
Sorry, sir. I -- We didn't realize you were here.
临时的行程
Last-minute trip.
只来几天
Just here for a few days,
我想着能找个人
and I was hoping somebody might have some time
共进早餐
to join me for breakfast.
抱歉 小杰 这次只带海斯
Oh, sorry, Jax. Just Hayes this time.
我再说一遍 那可不是早餐
I'll say it again -- that's not breakfast.
现在几点
What time is it?
吃饭的时间并不是区别早餐
Time of consumption does not define breakfast
和非早餐的标准
versus non-breakfast foods.
你这就错了
That's where you're wrong.
我卸任的时候下达了行政命令
I issued an executive order on my way out.
这里由我女儿全权负责吗
My girl in charge of this whole place?
奥马尔·阿巴斯 他是联邦囚犯
Omar Abbas? He's a federal prisoner.
他被地铁警♥察♥逮捕
He was arrested by MTA police
并被纽约市地检控告
and arraigned by a New York City D.A.
直到国安局和五角大楼插足
Until Homeland Security and the Pentagon swooped in
宣布他是敌方势力
and declared him an enemy combatant,
使他未受庭审就被拘留
allowing him to be detained without trial.
显然是用了不合宪法的手段
In a patently unconstitutional stunt --
是否合乎宪法还有争议 但已被关押六年
Debatably unconstitutional and definitely six years ago.
为什么突然感兴趣
Why the sudden interest?
因为奥马尔·阿巴斯已经抗♥议♥绝食一个月了
Because Omar Abbas is a month into a hunger strike.
尝试自杀两次
Tried to commit suicide twice.
这一次他可能要成功了
This time he might succeed.
因为有情报来源称他可能是无辜的
And because an intelligence source told me he might be innocent.
他在上千人眼前被捕
He was arrested with liquid sarin
当时还持有液体沙林
in front of a thousand witnesses.
你的消息源有证据吗
Does your source have evidence?
他们提供任何证据都会暴露自己
None that they can provide without compromising their anonymity,
这也就是为什么国安局和五角大楼中
which is why no one I've asked in DHS or the Pentagon
没有人愿意重开案件
is willing to reopen the case.
谁要是觉得你对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥手软就大错特错了
God forbid anyone think you're soft on terror.
奥马尔·阿巴斯很幸运
Lucky for Omar Abbas,
你不在乎任何人的想法
you don't give a damn about what anyone thinks.
你是在提议跟军方
You're talking about taking on the military,
以及国安局对着干
Homeland Security.
有意思吧
Sounds like fun, doesn't it?
我的团队每件案子只有五天调查
My team only has five days to work a case.
阿巴斯在过去的一月中粒米未进
Abbas hasn't had an ounce of food in a month.
现在他又拒绝喝水
Now he's refusing water.
五天他可能就死了
He could be dead in five days.
你们可能是他唯一的机会了
You might be his only shot.
定罪
第一季 第十二集
奥马尔·阿巴斯在弗吉尼亚的军事监狱
Omar Abbas is in a military facility in Virginia.
这是联邦案件
It's a federal case.
无意冒犯 总统先生
No disrespect intended, Mr. President.
没事 玛克辛
Oh, none taken, Maxine.
还是应该叫你博恩女士
Or should I call you Ms. Bohen?
玛克辛就可以
Maxine is fine.
最初 这是纽约州的案件
First, it was as New York state case,
如果我们能说服国防部
and if we can convince a DOD Eeview Board
审查委员会视其为审判不公
to see it as a miscarriage of justice,
那就会再次成为州案件
then it could be again.
他企图用化学物体制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥时被捕
He was caught attempting mass murder with a chemical weapon.
在被起诉前
And thrown into solitary confinement for six years
被单独监禁六年
before even being charged.
谁让他加入了基♥地♥组♥织♥
Fair price for joining Al-Qaeda.
-只是传言 -报道已经铺天盖地了
- Allegedly. - It was all over the news, man.
战俘不经陪审团审理那部分也是一样
So was the part where prisoners of war don't get jury trials.
蒂莫西·麦克维向美国政♥府♥宣战
Timothy McVeigh declared war against the U.S. government,
蒂莫西·麦克维曾于美国俄克拉荷马城制♥造♥一起汽车爆♥炸♥案 造成巨大伤亡
并成功发动了一起袭击
launched a successful attack.
他从未被当做敌方势力
He was never deemed an enemy combatant.
有区别吗 除了麦克维是个白人外
You see a difference? Beyond McVeigh being white.
他被处决了啊
He was executed, for one.
那也是经过了庭审
After a trial.
正是这种争辩使美国
These types of disagreements are what make
成为了世界上最伟大的国家
America the greatest country in the world.
我只是想确保奥马尔·阿巴斯
All I'm asking is that Omar Abbas be offered
受到了美国法律体系的保护
the protection of this great country's legal system.
所以就来找你们了
That's where you fine folks come in.
他的命可能掌握在你们手里
His life... may depend on you.
我本来想说的是闭上嘴巴 好好干活
And here I was gonna tell you all to shut up and do your job.
糖衣炮弹更管用 虫虫
More flies with honey, Bug.
我们要怎么接触奥马尔
And how do we make contact with Omar?
红十字会给我们安排了一次视频会面
Red Cross have arranged a video conference.
我们还要看哪些与此案相关的卷宗
What other case documentation do we have to work with?
这是奥马尔的逮捕报告
This is Omar's arrest report.
这是证实了行李袋里的液体
This is the lab test confirming
就是沙林的实验室报告
the liquid in the duffel bag was sarin.
其他证据都被视为高度机密
Any other piece of evidence is deemed classified.
所以调查的第一步是
So we start our investigation
先找到入手点
figuring out where to start our investigation.
好在你们勇于接受挑战
Good thing you guys are up for a challenge.
这次视频通话不保密
This call won't be confidential.
毫无当事人隐私保密权可言吗
What happened to attorney-client privilege?
所有与敌方势力的通话都会受到监视
All communication with enemy combatants is monitored,
无论通话人是谁
no matter who they're talking to.
奥马尔 我是海斯·莫里森
Omar, I'm Hayes Morrison.
纽约市定罪证据真实性调查组负责人
I'm the head of New York's Conviction Integrity Unit.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
有人和你说过我找你的原因吗
Did anyone explain why I wanted to talk with you?
你认为你能帮我
You think you can help me.
没错 但首先你得
Yes, but first, I'm gonna have to ask you
开始吃饭喝水
to start eating and drinking water.
这么做 我就会失去最后的权利
If I do that, I'll lose what little leverage I have left.
如果你死了 我怎么帮你
I can't help you if you're dead.
莫里森女士 你是第四个
Ms. Morrison, you're the fourth lawyer
试图取得我信任的律师
who's asked me to put my faith in them.
这地方...
This place...
这里的人...
剧集 | 定罪(2016) | 导航列表