烹饪是一件
Cooking is the one thing that I feel
我有足够自信能做好的事
I can completely trust what I'm doing.
在我给鱼摆盘的时候 我的大脑是完全与外界隔离的
When I'm plating a dish, my mind is completely shut off.
全凭感觉来做
It's all based on feeling.
"这个得放在这儿 这个得放在那儿
"This has to be here. This has to be here.
这个放这儿不错 这个放那儿不错"
This feels right here. This looks right here."
我觉得这就跟
I think it's similar to
当人不再听从大脑的指令时
that meditative state that people can get to
所达到的冥想状态差不多
where they're not listening to their minds anymore,
所达到的冥想状态差不多
where they're not listening to their minds anymore,
而是就那么一瞬间
but it's just that moment.
在那一刻 我脑海里会有音乐响起
In moments like that, there's a song that's going on in my head.
我也不知道怎么才能让它停下来
I don't know how to get rid of it.
中山仁木
本集主演
餐桌
大厨的
第四集
洛杉矶,加州|美国
洛杉矶如今发生了翻天覆地的变化
What's happening right now in LA is tremendous.
年轻的厨师们技艺高超
You have young chefs who have incredible skill levels,
艾文·克莱曼
主持人,美国国家公共电视台《美食》节目
年轻的厨师们技艺高超
You have young chefs who have incredible skill levels,
艾文·克莱曼
主持人,美国国家公共电视台《美食》节目
也有机会能够表现自己
and permission to express themselves.
艾文·克莱曼
主持人,美国国家公共电视台《美食》节目
也有机会能够表现自己
and permission to express themselves.
仁木深受日本传统文化的影响
Niki is imbued in this Japanese tradition,
不过她也有自己的想法
but she is herself.
最好的一位
她可能是世界上唯一一位在做这件事的女性
最好的一位
她可能是世界上唯一一位在做这件事的女性
如今已经很少能发掘出食物的新花样
It's rare now to make a food discovery.
她可能是世界上唯一一位在做这件事的女性
她可能是世界上唯一一位在做这件事的女性
世界各地的食物都趋于同化
There's a sameness that is invading the food landscape.
她可能是世界上唯一一位在做这件事的女性
玛利亚·丰托拉
美食记者,《华尔街日报》
世界各地的食物都趋于同化
There's a sameness that is invading the food landscape.
玛利亚·丰托拉
美食记者,《华尔街日报》
所以如果能发现一个
So when you come upon someone
烹饪做得与众不同的人...
who is doing something really different...
那可真是让人发自内心地兴奋
there's a real genuine exhilaration
那感觉就像是你发现了
in feeling like you have discovered something
在其他任何地方都没有的
that's happening in food
食物中的改变
that really isn't happening anywhere else.
恩那卡
2014年入围半决赛
比尔德基金会奖
[洛杉矶|加州]
恩那卡
你开车经过恩那卡餐厅四次
You drive by N/Naka
2014年入围半决赛
比尔德基金会奖
[洛杉矶|加州]
恩那卡
2014年入围半决赛
比尔德基金会奖
[洛杉矶|加州]
恩那卡
才意识到你已经到了要去的地方
four times before you realize you've arrived where you're going.
2014年入围半决赛
比尔德基金会奖
[洛杉矶|加州]
恩那卡
才意识到你已经到了要去的地方
four times before you realize you've arrived where you're going.
然后你走进去 里面很朴素... 非常朴素
And then you walk inside, and it's simple... very simple.
那里的一切都是为了聚焦于食物
Everything there is subservient to focus on the food.
第一道菜上桌之后
As soon as that first plate hits the table,
会让你有毛骨悚然的感觉
the hairs go up on the back of your neck.
你会觉得 "我将
You're like, "I'm about to
吃到些特别而又真实的东西"
experience something very special and very real."
你可能刚咬了一小口 就一小口
It could be a tiny bit of food, something very small,
你看着食物就在想
and you look at it and you think,
"噢 这扇贝做得可真好看"
"Oh, that's a really nice scallop."
当你把它一整个吃下去
And then you eat that
香味会在你嘴里爆开
and it's an explosion of flavor in your mouth.
吃烹饪大♥师♥做的菜
When you experience food that is created by a master,
就像是带你到另一座星球上去
it's like taking you to another planet.
而你的脑海里
And then forever in your mind,
永远都会记得这美食高♥潮♥
it's just imbedded as a high point.
松露来啦 仁木桑
嗨 最近怎样?
Hey, how are you?
这个挺不错 我要这个
This one's good for us. This one.
我做的食物能很好地表现我自己
My food is very expressive of who I am.
我在烹饪时 是全身心投入的
When I'm cooking, I'd put as much heart into it as I can.
而食物会将这种感觉传达给食用它的人
It translates to people who eat the food
当人们品尝这道菜的时候就能感受到我是怎样的人
and they can sense who I am when they eat the food.
在恩那卡餐厅 我们提供新派怀石料理
At N/Naka, we do a modern kaiseki.
这是道正餐 是传统怀石料理的一种变体
It's a course meal, a variation of the traditional kaiseki,
不过我们对它有自己的演绎
but we do our own interpretation of it.
怀石料理用的是最好的食材
Kaiseki is using the best ingredients available,
在烹饪过程中不破坏它们的口感和味道
presenting them without ruining their texture and flavors,
再用不同的烹饪方式来丰富食材的味道
and using different cooking methods to enhance that ingredient.
每件事物都是互相关联
Everything has to be connected to one another
并且相互融合的
and there has to be a flow.
传统的怀石料理太过于精细
Traditional kaiseki is so subtle.
几乎没什么味道 太过于正式
The flavors are incredibly light. The style is very formal.
这并不意味着要把菜做得多具艺术性
It's not meant to be an artistic expression.
但是我们餐厅使用了更多样的烹饪方法
But what we do here is, we're using richer styles of cooking.
这就让我们餐厅的料理更有趣了
That's what makes it more interesting.
当我初次见到她的时候...
我觉得这么一个小女孩儿
肯定不能在我们餐厅做厨师
刚开始我还取笑过她呢
我跟她说 她就像把厨师当儿戏
她那时很失望 "这不是儿戏"
她说 "我是认真的"
仁木个子小小的 人也很漂亮
她一开始在我的餐厅里工作
就变成了大家的福神
在日式餐厅里
很少见到女性厨师
在日语里 有个词叫 "悔しい"
In Japanese, there is this word called "Kuyashii,"
是用来形容
which is when somebody
有人让你失望了或者说你做不成什么事的
puts you down or says you can't do something,
然后你就有股冲动要去证明他们都错了
and you have this burning desire to prove them wrong.
刚开始做厨师的时候 我因为这个原因而动力满满
Earlier in this career, I felt a lot of motivation from that.
呆在一个全是男人的厨房♥里
Having been in a kitchen where it was all men,
我必须得证明自己
I had to prove myself in
才能被平等对待
order to be considered equal to their work.
这就让我很有决心 至少不能做得比他们差吧
There was this feeling of determination to just not be less than.
- 你看这些鸭子 - 噢 它们总喜欢去那儿 对吧?
-Look at the ducks. -Oh, they always go there, right?
在我的家族中 没人指望女人
In my family, women are not expected
能在职业生涯中获得什么大的成就
to reach high levels of achievement in their careers.
我们可以从这儿回去
We can go back from here.
他们很强调男人的重要性
They placed so much emphasis on men amounting to things
而女人只是在生活中辅佐他们的
where women are just supporting characters of their lives.
我妈妈经常跟我说要我尊敬我的兄长
My mom always pointed out that we have to respect my brother
因为他比我年长 也是家里的儿子
because he's the oldest and also the son.
我还记得我当时想
And I remember thinking,
"我在其他方面比他好多了
"I'm better than him in other ways,
你怎么就看不见呢?"
and how come you can't see that?"
我就在这种挫败感中渐渐长大了
It was frustrating growing up.
然后我就很想证明
There was a desire to prove that
我能做点儿与众不同的事
I could do something different from what they do.
统一海鲜公♥司♥|洛杉矶,加州
这是我父亲经营的一家家族企业
This is a family business my father started.
统一海鲜公♥司♥|洛杉矶,加州
统一海鲜公♥司♥|洛杉矶,加州
大学毕业后 他们就让我进了公♥司♥
I graduated college and then they took me in,
统一海鲜公♥司♥|洛杉矶,加州
罗伯特·中山
仁木的哥哥
大学毕业后 他们就让我进了公♥司♥
I graduated college and then they took me in,
罗伯特·中山
仁木的哥哥
就那样了 我也不能辞职
and that was it. I couldn't get out.
罗伯特·中山
仁木的哥哥
罗伯特·中山
仁木的哥哥
我在那儿待了 大概 30年吧
I've been here for, like, about 30 years.
就是学习怎么做生意
Just learned the trade,
我妈妈已经是半退休的状态 所以我开始接手
and my mom is, like, semi-retired, so I'm just taking over.
今天的金枪鱼怎么样? 拿的货多吗?
How's the tuna coming in today? Did you get a good amount?
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表