马西莫收到阿莱恩·杜卡塞的疯狂电♥话♥
Massimo got this crazy call from Alain Ducasse.
马西莫说 我的天啊 阿莱恩·杜卡塞!
Massimo was like, "Oh, my God! Alain Ducasse!"
那是1993年底
It was end of 1993.
每个人都在谈论那个著名的大厨
was talking about the big, famous chef.
杜卡塞说 你愿意来巴黎饭店么
Ducasse said, "Would you like to come to Hotel de Paris?
你能来是我们的荣幸
It would be an honor for us to have you there
来教我们的雇员做家常意大利面
to teach my staff how to make homemade pasta,
做意大利饺子
how to make tortellini."
这是个非常非常棒的机会
That was a very, very incredible opportunity.
马西莫高兴坏了
Massimo was over the moon.
但是他离开前的主要任务是
But his main objective before leaving was,
我不得不卖♥♥掉坎帕多餐厅
"I have to sell Trattoria del Campazzo."
而我 才刚刚到这
Me, on the other hand, I had just arrived.
才过了十天
Ten days had gone by
突如其来的 马西莫的世界彻底改变了
and all of a sudden, Massimo's world was being turned around,
他要离开了
and he was leaving.
我们进行了一次又长又可怕的谈话
We had one of those long, horrible conversations.
我想知道 我还留下来还是离开
I wanted to know, "Should I stay or should I go?"
然后他说
And he said,
劳拉 遇见你之前我从未间断和女孩子们约会
"Lara, I've dated a girl for so many years before I met you,
现在又怎能做出这样的决定呢
and how can I make a choice like this now?"
我就想"哦...
And I thought, "Oh...
很好 糟糕透了
That's great. That sucks."
所以 他卖♥♥了坎帕多 离开了
So, he sold Campazzo and he left.
我看了眼周围 对他说"你该好好生活"
I looked around and said, "You've got to get on with your life."
于是我飞回纽约了
So, I got a flight back to New York.
有一天 我和助理厨师小塚
One day, me and Taka, my sous-chef,
正在送最后两道柠檬挞给客人
were serving the last two lemon tart.
小塚突然弄掉了其中一个
Taka, suddenly, he dropped one of the two tart,
当时我们正准备上菜
and we were ready to serve.
小塚近藤
弗朗席斯卡纳餐厅 副厨师长
我都想逃离厨房♥
小塚近藤
弗朗席斯卡纳餐厅 副厨师长
我都想逃离厨房♥
那个柠檬挞掉在柜台中间
And that tart was on the counter, in the middle,
在盘子和柜台中间
between the plate and the counter.
一半在柜台上 一半在盘子里
Half was there on the counter and half was there in the plate.
小塚就像这样
Taka was just like that.
他...
He was...
他的脸色惨白得就像最...
He was white as the most...
他是...他恨不得杀了自己
He was... He wants to kill himself.
我想 你知道的 就那样
我说"小塚 停下来 停下来"
I said, "Taka, stop, stop.
从我手指的角度看过去
Look through my fingers.
那很漂亮
That is beautiful.
让我们把它作为一件不完美的艺术品重新演绎
Let's re-build as it's a broken stuff."
当时 他不明白
Immediately, he didn't understand,
但他如此信任我 他说 "好的 我们试试"
but he trusts me so much and he said, "Okay, let's try."
于是 我们拿来柠檬萨芭雍 撒在盘子上
So, we get the lemon sabayon and we spread it on the plate.
我们...就像这样 像...
We just... Like this, like...
然后我们重新摆盘
And then we rebuild on the
用精致的手法
other plate with all this single precision
让它们看起来像是人为的
to make them feel we did that for purpose.
那就是我们创造出来的瞬间
That was the moment in which we create
"哎呀 我掉了柠檬挞" 这道菜
Oops! I Dropped the Lemon Tart.
那天我明白了
在生活中 要想进步...
你需要从错误中学习
或许我犯了错 但我中有所收获
或许我犯了错 但我中有所收获
大厨的餐桌 第一集
大厨的餐桌 第一集
在蒙特卡洛时
When I was in Monte Carlo,
大厨的餐桌 第一集
在蒙特卡洛时
When I was in Monte Carlo,
在蒙特卡洛时
When I was in Monte Carlo,
我意识到了和劳拉在一起时候所犯的错
I realized the mistakes I made with Lara.
我得走 去那里
I had to go, to be there.
他说 "杜卡塞大厨 我还有事情要处理
He said, "Chef Ducasse, I have things I have to take care of.
我有些私人事情
I have some personal business
在这里工作非常棒 但是我得走了"
and it's been a great experience, but I need to go."
马西莫直接飞到纽约
Massimo flew straight to New York and...
他就那样突然出现
he just showed up.
他说 "我投降 就是这样
He said, "I surrender. This is it.
让我们好好生活
Let's make this our life.
你想去哪里 想呆在纽约吗 劳拉?
Where do you want... You want to be in New York, Lara?
你想回摩德纳吗
Do you wanna go back to Modena?
你想开一间餐馆吗
Do you wanna open a restaurant?
你想和我一起度过余生吗?"
Do you wanna spend the rest of your life with me?"
我很快就被他打动了
I caved in pretty quickly,
于是我们决定去摩德纳 找一间餐馆
and we decided to go back to Modena and look for a restaurant.
意外地 我们找到了 弗朗席斯卡纳 这间餐厅
By chance, we found Osteria Francescana,
但我们没有资金
but we didn't have the money to do it.
我卖♥♥了所有家当 你知道 所有的
I sold everything, you know. Everything.
我们把所有家当都投入到这个小餐馆里
And we put everything in this small space.
和杜卡塞共事了这么久
After all the time with Ducasse,
我觉得我需要做些改变
I felt I need to do something different.
马西莫说 "耶 好了
For Massimo, "Yeah, okay,
我已经学会了这些食谱 而且做得很好吃
once I learned how to make those recipes and they were delicious,
人们会光顾我的餐馆 坎帕多
and people came to my restaurant, Trattoria del Campazzo,
现在 要做到这些太容易了 我们需要挑战"
now that was too easy, so we've gotta challenge it."
我认为学习和进步太重要了
It was so important to me to learn, to evolve.
所以我决定创造一种新菜式
So I decide to create a new cuisine
和经典的 传统的摩德纳食物完全不一样的
out of the classic, traditional food of Modena.
人们不希望意大利厨师们改变菜式
People don't want the Italian kitchen to change
因为它们已经很美味了
because it's so delicious,
而且吃起来很舒服
because there is this element of comfort.
然后 突然地
And so, all of a sudden,
你创造出让人意想不到的东西
you've opened a window for something unexpected to happen.
弗朗席斯卡纳 开张的那天是
The day I was open Osteria Francescana,
1995年3月19日
19th of March, 1995,
劳拉去美国了 她爸爸...
Lara left for U.S. Because her dad was...
要做手术
He had an operation.
餐馆本来准备开张的 那时我很想念她
We were ready to open, and I was missing her.
于是我打电♥话♥她
So, I call Lara.
他打给我了 那时候我们还没有孩子
So he called me, and of course, back then we didn't have kids,
那天上午还很早
8:00 in the morning was early,
我还没喝咖啡就来接电♥话♥
and I come to the phone and hadn't had my coffee
马西莫说"那么
and Massimo says, "So,
我们下午就要开张了
we're opening the restaurant this afternoon,
我想...
and I just wanted to...
我想确认清楚
make sure that it was clear.
我们要结婚了 对吧?"
We're getting married, right?"
我当时想 "这是谁啊"
And I thought, "Who is this guy?
他要让我在电♥话♥里嫁给他
He's asking me to marry him over the phone?
谁会这么做
Who does that?"
我什么也没听到 除了...
I didn't hear anything, except for...
"让我先喝咖啡
"Let me have my coffee
我稍后回你电♥话♥ 拜拜"
before and then I'm gonna call you back. Bye."
太疯狂了 太疯狂了
That was crazy. That was crazy.
但那是事实
Yeah, but that was the reality.
后来她回我电♥话♥ 说"我答应你"
And then she called me back. She said, "Okay."
耶
Yeah.
吉尔萨皮·帕米瑞
弗朗席斯卡纳餐厅 经理/品酒师
劳拉决定和我们一起来的那天
The day that Lara decided to come with us...
吉尔萨皮·帕米瑞
弗朗席斯卡纳餐厅 经理/品酒师
吉尔萨皮·帕米瑞
弗朗席斯卡纳餐厅 经理/品酒师
有些东西就变了 因为马西莫开始随心所欲创作
something changed, because Massimo was free to open his mind.
劳拉最棒的地方在于
One of the things that's so great about Lara is
她让马西莫走出了摩德纳
she took Massimo out of provincial Modena
走向了世界
and showed him a world,
她向他展现了艺术 展示了生活的另一面
showed him art, showed him other aspects of life
如果马西莫只呆在摩德纳 是不会体会到这些的
that if he was just here in Modena, he wouldn't have understood.
我觉得劳拉在弗朗席斯卡纳的成功上
I think that Lara is the most important part
起着至关重要的作用
of the success of the Osteria Francescana.
我初次见到马西莫 就和他成了好朋友 我们经常出去
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表