这味道...
美妙的味道
闻起来像什么? 闻起来像屁屁吗?
一个有爱的屁屁? 健康的屁屁?
- "酒闻起来像屁♥股♥的味道 爸爸" - 别这么教她 我求你了!
干杯!
Tchin!
再来一次但是要两个一起--
那太难了 我觉得住在一起...
It's difficult. I think that living together...
会完全毁掉激♥情♥
it destroys passion.
我也讨厌那些所谓的忠诚什么的
And I hate all this thing of the faithfulness.
我们内心有一部分 有着动物的本能
Part of us, we are animals in some sort of a way,
也有着动物的美学
and there's a beauty in that.
并不是说 你懂的
It's not that, you know,
你要天天追着不同的姑娘
you have to be chasing girls all day round
或者你要一直寻觅着 看你能发现什么 或者...
and that you're always looking to see what you find or...
并不是那样 而是爱的自♥由♥ 你懂的
It's not that. It's just the freedom of loving, you know.
"梦里伊人身影 萦回乃至模糊
尚余几时容我 触碰躯体微热
亲吻嘴唇芬芳 聆听话语动人
梦里伊人身影 时时伏在我胸
但恐他日相见 双臂僵然曲就
虽则近在咫尺 如何揽你入怀"
我不知道自己住在哪儿
I don't know where I live.
30年来 我...
For the last 30 years, I take...
平均每周要搭四到五次飞机
an average of four or five planes a week.
我坐在飞机里
So I'm sitting on a plane,
或许每两天就换一个地方
I'm changing locations probably every two days.
对我来说就像毒品一样
It's just like a drug for me.
我必须不断改变
I need these constant changes
身边的结构 人 环境 语言 和语言等等的改变
of structures, of people, of ambiences, of languages.
这种改变让人兴奋 也十分浪漫
They are very inspiring, they're very romantic.
改变让我呼吸顺畅
They make me breathe.
让我颤栗
They make me tremble.
让我感受到生活的意义
They make me live.
哇哦!
你喜欢这个吗?
让我把这个挤到你手指上 把你的手指给我
吃掉它
美食最初以画面出现在我的生命中...
Food started out in my life as an image...
在我八岁时候 我和父母被邀请参加一个午餐会
when I was eight and I was invited with my parents
巴塔哥尼亚的一家餐厅举办的 当时在一棵树下
to have lunch in a little restaurant in Patagonia under a tree.
时值夏日 每个人都盛装出席
It was summertime, and everybody was dressed up.
桌上有花
There was flowers on the table.
所以那天 我完全不记得那些食物...
So that day, I don't remember the food, really...
...但是当时的环境
...but the ambience of
真的深深震撼到我 而且...
what was happening really touched me. And...
我觉得是那种现场的画面感引我进入了美食的世界
I think I went into food by the theater of it.
那些花 桌子 音乐 装饰 幸福感
The flowers, the tables, the music, the decor, the happiness.
亚历克茜娅 你要看下这个吗?
- 好的 东西呢? - 在这个沙发上
你记得这个吗?
我当然记得 快点 来看看这个
我父亲的生活和我所熟悉其他人的生活完全不一样
My dad lives life differently from a lot of people that I know.
我们伴着月光 在篝火边长大
We grew up doing campfires by the moonlight,
他会一边弹吉他给我们听 一边做饭
he was playing the guitar to us and cooking at the same time
做各种各样
and doing all sorts of
其他孩子从来不会做的事
different things that other kids didn't do.
他教我们...
He's taught us to live with...
如何活得自♥由♥
with very much freedom.
那简直太棒了 他本身就是很自♥由♥的人
And that's just amazing. He's very free.
小公主!
露娜怎么睡觉?
来展示一下
我不希望她长大
她睡了?
你好
你好吗?
阿尔玛 你要喝什么? 红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒?
红葡萄酒?
我很少邀请别人来我家吃午餐或者晚餐
I seldom invite people to have lunch or dinner with me
他们是我经过精挑细选的
But they're really chosen
因为我不能和我不喜欢的人一起共度时间
because I can't spend time with people that I don't enjoy.
去剧院时也是同理
I can't do it anymore as theater.
我会做决定
I make choices,
这就是长大成人
and that's a beautiful
的好处之一 学会拒绝
thing about growing up, learning to say no.
礼貌着拒绝 但还是拒绝
In a nice way, but you say no.
我有一个朋友
I have this friend of mine.
他也曾住在岛上 事实上 我们认识大概是30年前了
He was on the island, in fact, 30 years ago when we just started.
然后我们就分道扬镳了
And we, you know, we parted.
我们走上了完全不同的人生道路
We just went different ways in our lives.
有次他来看我 说道
Once he came back to me, he said,
"弗朗西斯 你不再喜欢我了"
"Francis, you don't like me anymore."
然后我说"不 不是我不喜欢你了
And I said, "No, it's not that I don't like you.
只是我们选择了不同的生活方式
We've chosen different styles of life.
我还是保留着那些纪念品
I still have these beautiful
他们象征着我们一起做过的事
souvenirs of all the things we did together
一起共度的亲密时光
and how close we were and so on.
事实上 并不是你让我觉得无聊了
But the truth is, it's not that you bore me,
而只是我不再喜欢跟你聊天了
but I don't enjoy talking to you anymore.
我不想跟你争论 但是你知道...
And I don't want to fight with you, but you know...
现在我们俩的生活之间已经没有任何交集了"
there's nothing in common between your life and mine nowadays."
如果他没有问我 我永远不会跟他说这样的话
I would have never said that to him, but he asked me.
所以我能说什么呢? 我只能说事实
So what could I say? I said the truth.
但是 你知道 这是成长的一部分
But, you know, growing up has a bit to do with that,
你学着去陈述事实
to be able to tell the truth,
去表现你真实的一面...
to show who you are...
即便那样会伤人
even if it hurts.
至于我的团队
With my team,
我给了他们一个火把然后说...
I hand them a torch and I say to them...
"它已经被点燃了 别让它灭了 这是我唯一的要求
"It's lit. Keep it lit. That's the only thing I want.
我不会天天呆在这儿
I won't be here every day
看着它是不是燃着 但是照顾好它"
to see if it's lit, but take care of it."
每个为你工作的人
Every person that works for you,
你需要在最合适的时机让他们离开
you have to let it go in the best moment.
当他和你共享最快乐的时光时
When he and you are at the happiest moment,
当你们都觉得你已经做到最好的时候
when he and you think that you're doing your best,
他们就该离开了
they have to go.
因为从这一刻开始 只剩一条路可走 那就是下坡路
Because from there on, there is only one way, which is down.
即使那个人留了下来 他会说 你知道
And if that person stays, he says, you know,
"天哪 这是把舒适的椅子
"God, this is a comfortable chair,
我有高收入 好工作"
I have a nice salary, good job,"
但他会止步于此
and from there he will get bored.
我觉得让他们继续前进很重要...
I think it's important that he goes on...
然后新的人会来接替他的位置
and somebody else will come up.
这份经历的转换 同时也是能量或工作上的
And that transfer of energy, of power, of work,
会产生一段困难的时期
makes a little difficult moment,
但是这种困难终将过去 新成员将在这个团队里成长起来
but then it passes and new people grow up into it.
- 好了 干杯! - 干杯! 谢谢
- Bueno. Salud! - Salud! Gracias.
当弗朗西斯从法国回来的时候
When he came back from France,
他给富有的阿根廷人做高档的法餐
Francis was making fancy French food for rich Argentines.
那时候我非常的狂妄自大 我认为我是最好的厨师
I was quite arrogant and I thought I was the best chef.
我总是戴着又高又白的厨师帽
I was always with my huge white hat.
我会去做鱼子酱 三文鱼 我非常认真
I would use caviar and salmon, and I was so serious.
然后有天 卡地亚的头头订了我们餐厅
Then one day, the restaurant was booked by the head of Cartier,
就是那个珠宝公♥司♥
the jewel company,
一个法国人
a Frenchman.
他们坐了下来 用餐 谈笑
The people sat, they dined, they laughed,
聊天 喝酒
they talked, they drank.
晚餐后 我穿着厨师服 戴着我的帽子
And I was walking around the
在餐桌周围转转
tables after dinner in my whites with my hat.
戴着我的大帽子
With my hat.
这时卡地亚的头头站了起来 他向我走来
And the head of Cartier got up and he came up to me
说道"我有话跟你说"
and said, "I would like to have a word with you."
所以我们走到了一边 他说
So we went sort of on the side and he said,
他说 "玛尔曼先生
you know, "Mr. Mallmann,
这菜简直糟透了
this was a really horrible meal.
我觉得你应该想想你到底在做什么
And I think you have to think what you're doing
因为你做的不大对
because it wasn't quite right.
我并无冒犯之意
And I want to say this in a nice way to you
因为我看得到你在上面的努力
because I see a lot of effort in what you do,
但是你做的这个不是法国菜"
but this was not French food."
我看着他说 "先生 谢谢您的宝贵意见"
I looked at him and I said, "Sir, thank you very much."
但是心里面我在暗想
But on my insides, I thought,
"这家伙" 我当时想 "他根本不知道自己在说啥
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表