剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
他正在整理一些技术性的细节
He's having to sort through some very technical details.
文件啊 债务啊
Documents. Debts.
这跟你来这里有什么关系
What's that got to do with you being in here?
如果这样说你会觉得有帮助的话
Well, if it helps your situation at all,
我现在确实觉得有点不舒服
I really am feeling a little unwell.
对我有帮助
My situation?
我会安静得像一只小老鼠
Look, I'll be quiet as a mouse.
如果你们需要床位 我会立马离开的
If you need a bed, I'm out of here in two minutes
你都不会注意到我在这里待过
and you'll barely even know that I'm here.
求你了
Please?
还记得阿♥拉♥莫吗 我当然记得
Remember the Alamo? You're goddamn right I do.
我们没有接受任何援助
We didn't take no handouts.
我们不惜一切代价
We took Texas by hook or by crook
一举拿下了德克萨斯州
one county at a time.
我说的是我爷爷
That's my grandpappy I'm talking about there, boy.
我爷爷的爷爷
His grandpappy 'fore him.
土地保护协会以为他们能教我们
Soil Conservation Society thinks they can tell us
怎么种地
how to farm our own land.
我们已经种了120年了
Well, we've been doing that for 120 years,
谢谢不用了
thank you very much.
真的不用客气 先生
You're very welcome indeed, sir.
我在靠近索诺拉省的
I grew up on a 900-acre spread out
一片900英亩的土地上长大
near Sonora.
那是一片平原
It's all horizon out there, boy.
每个方向都是平的
Horizon, every direction.
有一次 我和我爸爸领着一千人
This one time, me and my pappy, we was leading 1,000 head
穿过一个峡谷 我们听到了一个声音
through a dry gulch, and we heard this noise.
那到底是什么声音呢
What on Earth could that be?
有点像打雷的声音
Sounds a little like thunder.
只是它一直在隆隆作响
Only it keeps rumbling.
那就不是雷声了
And it ain't no thunder.
原来是克里斯托弗尔附近一直在下雨
Turns out it'd been raining up near Christoval.
这峡谷有一百年没降过雨了
Whoo-hoo, them gulches ain't seen water in 100 years.
我就在喊 爸爸 你听到了吗
And I'm yelling, "Pappy, you hearing this?"
突然有一只长角牛出现在上面一百码处
Suddenly, there's a longhorn about 100 yards up.
他面前有一堵水墙
He's met with a wall of water.
你能看到水打在他身上
You could feel it hit him.
逼得他像后卫一样往旁边闪
Turned him flankside like a linebacker.
水波就像火车头前面的排障器
And the wave is acting like a cow catcher on the front
把所有的牛都抓住
of a train just collecting all them steers.
而那堵水墙正在向我们逼近
And it's coming for us.
一堆乱七八糟的东西
Just a whole tumble fuck of--
-早上好 -早上好[意大利语]
- Buongiorno. - Buongiorno.
请给我一杯咖啡[意大利语] 一杯水
Un caffè, per favore, e un... glass of water.
好的 先生
Si, signore.
那栋楼
Uh, the, um-- the building--the, uh--
怎么说来着
What do you call it? Uh...
建筑[意大利语]
edificio.
那是谁的楼
Who-- qui-- owns the building?
-那个 -抱歉
- The-- - Scusi?
这栋楼的主人
Uh, the proprietario of the edificio.
请稍等 朱塞佩
Un secondo. Giuseppe.
拥有者 就是这个 这个意思
Proprietario. That's it, that's it.
需要帮助吗 长官
May I help you, sir?
会说英语啊
Ah. English.
我想知道那栋楼是谁的 因为我要
I want to know who owns that building 'cause I need
代表美♥利♥坚♥合众国的战斗人员
to requisition it on behalf of the fighting men
征用那栋楼
of the United States of America.
有钱又体面的人
People of means, decent folk,
比起流民 妓♥女♥ 罪犯 颓废的人
they deserve more votes than drifters and whores--criminals.
以及无神论者这些下流贱民更值得拥有投票权
Degenerates, atheists. They're indecent folk.
这些人穷得叮当响
You know, people without means.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
要我说 这世上只有两种人
Way I see it, there's only two types of people in this world.
有钱的人和没钱的人
People of means and people without means.
你一定要给我找个单间
You gotta get me a private room.
我就快要疯了
I'm losing my mind.
现在问题已经上升到精神病层面了
This has become a mental health issue now.
你不是发过誓的吗
What about that oath that you take
不会伤害我一丝一毫
about not doing me any harm?
-你说希波克拉底誓言吗 -就是这个
- The Hippocratic oath? - That's the one.
只有医生才发这个誓
That's just for doctors.
求你了 行吗
Oh, come on. What do you say?
哪怕稍微平和安静的环境
A little peace and quiet would be
对我来说也能带来极大的好处
tremendously beneficial to me.
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
抬起舌头
Lift your tongue.
一人一票就是胡扯蛋
One man, one vote's poppycock.
人跟人可不是完全平等的
But one man ain't always equal to one other man.
世界就是这样
That's just the way it is.
这是自然法则懂吗
That's the law of nature, man.
有的人就只配当爪牙 那么残忍♥
Some folks, it's just-- it's claws and disembowelment
从生到死都是
from cradle to gra--
有了这么一条新跑道
Now, with one new runway-- this one--
你把这里每天的飞行量
you increase your overall flight capacity
就提升到162架次了
to 162 per day.
-附加量吗 -是的 长官
- Additional? - Correct, sir.
而第二条跑道在建造方面
Now, a second runway, engineering-wise,
就是更大的工程了
it's a bigger job.
我们必须扩展到海岬以外
We have to extend out here past the spit.
但如果建成 你就能将一号♥跑道上的
But if we do that, you're gonna be able to siphon off
一部分重型货运飞机分流到新跑道
some of the heavier cargo flights from runway one
这样每周的飞行量就可提升至420人次
and that'll take you to 420 individual flights per week.
420人次
420?
还没有哪个基地有这个本事呢
No one on the other bases come close to that.
确实如此 长官
I don't think so, sir, no.
这是三个月的作业流程图
This is a three-month flow chart analyzing the cost
对比分♥析♥一条跑道的建设方案...
of the one runway option versus--
别提什么一条跑道的方案了 科恩
Oh, forget the one runway option, Korn.
-是 -要敢想
- Yes. - Think big.
我想也是
I thought so.
苍天啊 要是你每有一个想法
For God's sakes, if I had a nickel for every
我就得到5分钱 我早就成富翁了
small thought of yours, I'd be the richest--
我的老天爷 那是什么
What on God's green Earth is that?
只是我罢了 长官
It's only me, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who in the hell are you?
我是迈洛·迈德邦德 长官
I'm Milo Minderbinder, sir.
我是新任司务长 你也许听说过我
I'm the new Mess Officer. You may have heard of me.
你知不知道这些人有命令 可以直接射杀你
Do you realize these men have orders to shoot to kill?
我们可是...
Uh, we come...
带来了西红柿的人 长官
bearing tomatoes, sir.
你一定要尝尝
You're gonna have to try this.
等等
Wait, wait.
这是橄榄油 长官
This is olive oil, sir.
意大利人吃什么都放这个
The Italians use it for everything.
-天啊 -你懂了吧
- My God. - You get it?
科恩 尝一尝这个
Korn, try one of these.
老天爷啊
Good God.
这东西在伦敦卖♥♥三美元一包呢
They're selling for $3 a bale in London!
价格翻了5.5倍
That's a 550% markup!
5.5倍 这个数字有点意思
550? That's an interesting number.
这么说来我现在买♥♥你这些西红柿
You're saying that I'm buying tomatoes off of you
是占你便宜了
in this scenario?
长官 我真正想说的是
Well, what I'm actually saying, sir,
对于你来说 这次的价格
is that for you this time, it's actually
真是合适到家了 因为我希望
an infinity percent markup because--because I'd like you
将这些西红柿卖♥♥给你 长官
to have these tomatoes, sir,
你想怎么处置都行
to do with as you may!
你可真是太大方了
Well, that's very generous of you,
但我不可能把这些西红柿照单全收
but I couldn't possibly take all these tomato--
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表