剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
她就像是个真实的人
She's just, like, a real person.
美国会输掉这场战争 我的朋友
America will lose the war, my friend.
意大利会赢
And Italy will win it.
美国是世界上
America is the strongest
最强大 最繁荣的国家
and most prosperous nation on Earth,
美国士兵也是首屈一指的
and the American fighting man is second to none.
你以为我们为什么在这而德国人在逃
Why do you think we are here and the Germans are on the run?
而意大利呢
And Italy, on the other hand,
是世界上最不繁荣的国家之一
is one of the least prosperous nations on Earth.
意大利士兵也可能是最差的
And the Italian fighting man is probably second to all.
这正是为什么我们国家在这场战争中
And that's exactly why my country is doing so well
混得很好 而你们国家表现平平
in this war while your country is doing so poorly.
正如你们据实观察到的那样
The Germans have been driven out now,
现在德国人已经被驱逐出去了
as you so correctly observe.
几个月后 你们也会撤退
In a few months, you will be gone too.
而我们还在这里
And we will still be here.
祈祷会那样
Oh, amen to that.
意大利其实是个非常贫弱的国家
You see, Italy is really a very poor and weak country.
也因此 我们才会如此坚强
And that's what makes us so strong.
意大利士兵不会再牺牲
Italian soldiers are not dying anymore,
但美国和德国士兵却会牺牲
but American and German soldiers are, no?
我觉得这就叫混得好
I call that doing extremely well.
意大利会在这场战争中存活下来
Italy will survive this war and still be in existence
且在你们国家被灭之后长♥期♥存在
long after your own country has been destroyed.
美国不会被灭
America is not going to be destroyed.
为了你 我希望这是真的
I wish for your sake it were true.
为了你的信仰
For your beliefs.
因为美国本身就是一个伟大而崇高的理想
Because America is a very great and noble idea.
你说的对 确实如此
You're too right. It is.
是个绝妙的理想
Yeah, it's a wonderful idea.
但是罗马被灭 希腊被灭
But Rome was destroyed. Greece was destroyed.
波斯被灭 西班牙被灭
Persia was destroyed. Spain was destroyed.
所有伟大的帝国都付之一炬
All great empires are destroyed.
为什么你们国家不会被灭呢
Why not yours?
我们会存活下来且胜利永在
We are gonna survive and triumph for a long, long time.
你对必胜下的注的太大了
You put so much stock in winning.
但听着 真正的诀窍在于战败
But listen, the real trick is losing wars.
前提是知道哪些战争可以输掉
Uh, in knowing which wars can be lost.
你说话像个疯子
You talk like a madman.
但我和正常人一样生活
But I live like a sane one.
墨索里尼当权之时 我是法♥西♥斯♥主义者
I was a fascist when Mussolini was on top,
他被废黜之后 我是反法♥西♥斯♥主义者
and I am an anti-fascist now he has been deposed.
当德国人为保护我们抵御美国人时
I was fanatically pro-German when the Germans were here
我是狂热的亲德派
to protect us against the Americans.
现在美国人为保护我们抵御德国人
And now the Americans are here to protect us against the Germans,
我是狂热的亲♥美♥派
I'm fanatically pro-American.
我向你保证 你和你的国家
I assure you that you and your country
在意大利不会有比我更忠诚的党羽了
will have no more loyal partisan in Italy than me.
但这只限于你们驻扎期间
But only for as long as you remain.
你难道没有任何原则吗
Don't you have any principles?
当然没有
Of course not.
没有道德
No morality?
不 我是个非常有道德的人
Oh-ho, no. I'm a very, very moral man.
而且你对白兰地很有品味
And you have good taste in brandy.
尽力而为吧
One does one's best.
马尔塞洛
Marcello.
我觉得他没钱
约约 你要说服她和我在一起
Yo-Yo, you gotta convince her to stay with me.
让他告诉她我会付给她的
Just tell him to tell her that I'm good for it.
或者你借我点钱 你现金还够吗
Or--or--or lend me some money. How you doing for cash?
我32小时内连续花了6♥4♥0美元
I spent $6♥4♥0 on 32 hours straight.
我是怎么做到的
How did I do that?
爱情做到的 是爱情干的
Well, love did. That's what love does.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你♥爸♥爸没有给你钱吗
Didn't your dad give you money?
我爱他 你可以...
I love him. Can you--can you--
他给了 他给我钱了
He did. He gave me money.
但是已经花完了 我做了什么
But that's already gone. I mean, what have I done?
32小时内 谁知道呢
Oh, 32 hours, who knows?
-科拉丽娜 -什么
- Clarina. - Mm?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我是内特利 先生
I'm Nately, sir.
内特利 因为是星期天
Nately... because it's Sunday,
因为你是个善良的男孩
because you-- you are a nice boy,
我给你两个小时 因为你
I give you two hours because you make happy
让我的小科拉丽娜很开心
my little Clarina.
两小时 我们有两小时吗
Two hours? W-we have-- we have two hours?
是的
Yeah.
这是来自意大利人♥民♥的礼物
It's a gift from the people of Italy.
去吧
Go.
谢谢 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
是的 再见
Eh, si. Bye, bye, bye, bye.
快走
Come on.
再见
Bye.
他要不了两小时
He won't need two hours.
你有什么
What have you got there?
我不会说意大利语 亲爱的
I, uh-- I don't speak Italian, honey.
你叫什么
What's, uh-- what's your name?
抽烟 抽烟
Smoke. Smoke.
我的烟够了
Yeah, I'm-- I'm good for cigarettes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不...
I don't--
我不会说...你...
I don't--I don't speak-- what's--
你叫什么 你
what's your--what's your name? You?
你的名字
Your name.
伊内斯
Ines.
伊内斯 很好听的名字
Ines. Well, that's a beautiful name.
-你呢 -我叫约约
- You? - Me, I'm Yo-Yo.
约约
Yo-Yo.
-约约 -约约
- Yo-Yo. - Yo-Yo.
-约约 -是的
- Yo-Yo. - Yeah.
伊内斯 你的爸爸和妈妈呢
Hey, Ines, where's, uh-- where's your mom and dad?
你的父母
Your, uh--your parents?
好吧
Uh, okay.
这要多少钱
Well, how much for this?
里拉
Lira?
上帝啊 伊内斯
Good God, Ines.
你真会讲价钱
You're a tough operator.
好吧
Uh, all right.
别乱花了 好好用
Find a use for this, I guess, somehow.
好了 孩子 谢谢你
All right, kid. Thank you.
回去找你的父母或者...
Hey, uh, go home to your, uh, parents or...
好吧
yeah.
好吧 好吧
All right, good, good.
伙计们 希望你们喜欢青鱼干
All right, fellas! I hope you like dried herring.
你要回皮亚诺萨吗
Hey, you going back to Pianosa?
-我们能搭你们的飞机吗 -你们的呢
- Can we hitch a ride? - Where's yours?
我不知道
I dunno.
我们也想知道哪里去了
That's what we're waiting to find out.
我的飞机坐不下了
Well, mine's already full.
你们听说卡斯卡特又提升任务量了吗
You hear Cathcart's raised the missions again?
你是说上个月提到了35吗
You mean last month, to 35.
不 我是说昨天提到了40
No, I mean yesterday to 40.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
该死 伙计们
Oh, shit, guys.
我以为你们早就听说了
I thought you would have already have heard.
我们怎么会听说
How would we have heard?
她不是妓♥女♥ 她不是妓♥女♥
Hey, she's not a whore. She's not a whore.
我和你说了不要这么叫她
I told you not to call her that.
不 她是图书管♥理♥员♥
No, she's a librarian.
她靠做♥爱♥赚钱
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表