剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
不对 是另一座桥
No, different bridge.
你怎么知道我们说的是不是同一座桥
Well, how do you know we're talking about the same bridge?
我说的是那座桥
I'm talking about that bridge.
我不知道你说的是哪座桥
I don't know what bridge you're talking about,
但绝不是我说的那座
but it's not the bridge I mean.
可就是这条河对吧
But this is the river, right?
我看不到其他的桥了
I can't see any other bridges.
那是因为我们还没到
'Cause we're not there yet.
还有多远 该死的
How far are we, goddamn it?
-快了 -什么
- Close. - what?
我说我们就快到了
I said we're close.
就快到哪儿了 是河还是桥
Close to what? The river or the bridge?
我已经看到下面那条河了
I'm seeing the river down there.
各位别这样 别吵了
Come on, guys. Keep it together up there.
再说一遍 跳跃贝蒂号♥ 完毕
Come again, Bouncin' Betty, over.
我已经看到下面那条河了
I'm seeing the river down there.
他没在问你 约约
He ain't talking to you, Yo-Yo.
这里是7344号♥ 靠近目标 完毕
This is 7344, approaching target, over.
出什么事了
What's going on?
跳跃贝蒂号♥ 是否收到
Bouncin' Betty, do you read me?
这里是7344号♥ 靠近目标
This is 7344 approaching target.
跳跃贝蒂号♥出什么事了
What's going on with Bouncin' Betty?
跳跃贝蒂号♥被击中了
Bouncin' Betty's been hit!
正在坠机
She's going down!
跳跃贝蒂号♥是奥尔的飞机 对不对
Bouncin' Betty, that's Orr's plane, isn't it?
阿费 跳跃贝蒂号♥是奥尔的飞机
Hey--Hey, Aarfy, Bouncin' Betty is Orr's plane.
约塞连 你的航向稳定吗
Yossarian, are you on a steady heading?
我们正在靠近
We're approaching.
我的航向稳定
Yes, I'm on a steady heading.
是那座桥吗
Um, is that the bridge?
-奥尔呢 -谁是奥尔
- What's Orr saying? - Who's Orr?
跳跃贝蒂号♥的飞行员
The Bouncin' Betty pilot.
他说两个发动机都熄火了 他要降落在水里
He says both engines are out. He's taking it over the water.
约塞连 你的偏差角度是多少
Yossarian, what's your drift angle?
12度
Uh, 12 degrees.
你要矫正这么大的偏角
You gonna correct that?
是的 我会矫正
Yes, I'm gonna correct that.
确认
Affirmative.
确认了
That's affirmative.
确认什么了
What's affirmative?
他没在跟你说话 约约
He ain't talking to you, Yo-Yo!
我在跟跳跃贝蒂号♥说话
I was talking to Bouncin' Betty.
他们要在水上迫降
They're gonna ditch.
该死
Shit.
约塞连 桥在那里
Yossarian, that's the bridge.
你投弹了吗
Are you releasing?
什么 就是那座桥吗
What? That's the bridge?
对 就是那座 就是那该死的桥
Yeah, that's the bridge. That's the fucking bridge.
妈的
Fuck!
怎么了
What happened?
他没有投弹
He didn't drop the bombs.
他妈的没有投弹
He didn't drop the fucking bombs.
扬基歌♥号♥ 你是否错过目标投弹了
Yankee Doodle, did you miss your target and drop?
是的 投吧 该死的
Yes, yes, drop. God damn it.
天啊 该死的
God, son of a bitch.
该死的
God damn it.
击中桥了吗
Hey, did they hit the bridge?
我们看一下
Let's take a look.
他们是跟着你投的 约塞连
They were following your lead, Yossarian.
你投弹太晚了
They released too late.
该死
Shit.
干得漂亮 约塞连
Stunning work, Yossarian.
干得漂亮
Stunning work.
明天卡斯卡特还会派我们来这里的
Cathcart'll have us straight back up here tomorrow.
妈的
Fuck.
掉头
Turn us around.
什么
What?
掉头 我们回去
Turn us around. We're going back.
你是在逗我吗 兄弟
Oh, you gotta be kidding me, guys!
回哪儿去
Back where?
回到目标处
Back to the target.
回去干什么
But what for?
去投弹
To drop the bombs.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我没有投弹 后面的人都没投中
Look, I didn't release, and they all missed.
真的很抱歉 兄弟们
I'm really sorry, fellas.
我们回去把那该死的桥
Let's just blow the Christ out of
炸个底朝天就回家
this fucking bridge and go home.
为什么不能直接回家呢
Why don't we just go home?
因为我不想明天还要飞过来 懂吗
Because I'm not coming back up here tomorrow, all right?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
这里是扬基歌♥号♥
This is Yankee Doodle.
我们...我们要掉头回到目标处
We are, uh--we're turning back to target
我们会追上来的
and we'll catch up with you.
收到 扬基歌♥号♥
Roger that, Yankee Doodle.
注意安全
Fly safe.
天啊
Christ.
该死的
God damn it.
好了 保持高度4200
All right, holding at 4200.
-约塞连 很快就到了 -听到了吗
- Yossarian approaching quickly. - You got that?
听到了
I got it.
好
All right.
保持航向 266
Holding steady, 266.
-保持住 -保持航线
- Okay, holding steady. - Holding course.
该死
Holy shit.
距离目标还有30秒
30 seconds to target.
稳住
Holding.
稳住
Hold.
加油 约约
Come on, Yo-Yo!
炸了那座桥 好他妈的让我们撤离这鬼地方
Blast that bridge so we can get the fuck out of this shit!
稳住
Hold.
稳住
Hold.
稳住不动 该死的
Hold still, you fuck.
注意
And...
投弹
Release.
我们走了
And we're off.
好了 带我们撤
All right, get us out of here.
苍天啊 刚才他妈的怎么回事
Jesus Christ, what the fuck was that?
约约
Yo-Yo!
内特利
Nately!
内特利 你还好吗
Nately, are you okay?
约约 不
Yo-Yo! No!
该死
Oh, fuck.
约约 约约 扔个东西给我
Yo-Yo! Yo-Yo, throw me something!
内特利
Nately!
坚持住
Hang on!
内特利
Nately!
内特利 坚持住
Nately, hold on!
快点 把手递给我
Come on! Give me your hand!
快点 我卡住了 约约 求你了
Come on, I'm stuck! Yo-Yo, please!
加油 该死的
Come on! God damn it!
约约 求你了
Yo-Yo, please!
给我一条绳子
Hey, get me a rope!
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表