剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
当然 按照正常的生意流程
And then, of course, in the normal course of business,
对于将来的货 我可以给出
I could offer you future shipments
一个十分诱人的价位 我几乎是赔钱赚吆喝
at very attractive rates, almost at my cost, sir.
如果你愿意入伙
So you'd be dropping from infinity percent
我可以把倍数慢慢降到5倍 3倍
back to 500, 300, thereabouts, should you wish to participate.
迈洛啊 你说入伙
Well, Milo--participate?
入伙
Participate.
迈洛 做买♥♥卖♥♥可不是我的强项
Well, Milo, commerce isn't exactly my bag.
-我还要管理基地呢 -你是这方面的天才
- I've got a base to ru-- - Oh, you'd be a natural, sir.
长官 这方面我看人很准的
I got a good eye for these things.
我在计划在那里建造几条跑道
I am planning on building a couple runways out there,
提升飞行容量什么的 我可没有...
increase flight capacity, all that jazz, but I'm not--
在那些有远见的人眼中
Well, increased flight capacity means
提升飞行容量就意味着提升利润
increased profits for those with the vision to see it.
-战争的目的可不是盈利 孩子 -确实
- War is not about profit, son. - Absolutely, sir.
不是唯一目的
Not only.
战争是为了让正义打败邪恶
War is about the just defeating the unjust.
这绝对也是目的之一 长官
It is absolutely that too, sir.
你怎么想 孩子
What about you, son?
你享受自己的任务吗
Are you enjoying your missions?
能略尽绵力我很骄傲 长官
I'm proud to be doing my bit, sir.
当然享受 谢谢您垂问
Yes, indeed. Thank you for asking.
很好 很好
Good, good.
很好 很好
Good, good.
你是支持比尔·贝文斯
Are you a Bill Bevens man?
还是支持罗夫·布兰克
Or are you a Ralph Branca man? Hmm?
看看这一赛季吧
Well, let's look at this season.
比尔·贝文斯的投手防御率为3.68
Bill Bevens has got an ERA so far of 3.68.
但在1944年是2.67
But his 1944 ERA was 2.67.
那你就不得不扪心自问一下了
So you gotta ask yourself,
比尔·贝文斯今年怎么回事
what happened to Bill Bevens this year?
罗夫·布兰克 他的自责分在3左右
Now, Ralph Branca, his ERA's around 3,
但你别忘了那孩子才19岁
but you gotta remember kid's 19, right?
他只会越来越好
He's just gonna keep getting better.
比尔·贝文斯 他28岁了
And Bill Bevens, he's 28.
手肘早就累了
That elbow's getting tired.
那你是扬基队的总教练 你会怎么做
So you're the Yankees' GM. What are you gonna do?
你会多久派他替补上场
How often you gonna relieve him?
你都有谁呢
Well, who do you got?
你有小个子博纳姆 你有大块头钱德勒
You got Tiny Bonham, you got Spud Chandler--
他他妈的听不见你
He can't fucking hear you!
我们都不知道他在里面是不是还活着
We don't even know if he's alive in there!
-我能听见你们 -我知道你能 兄弟
- I can hear you. - I know you can, buddy.
我们都得听你这些废话吗
Do we all have to listen to your bullshit?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么问题
What's your fucking problem?
你 你♥他♥妈♥就是我的问题
You! You're my fucking problem!
-我 我做什么了 -你不闭嘴
- Me? What did I do? - You won't shut up!
我都听不到自己思考了 这他妈是医院
I can't even hear myself think! This is a fucking hospital!
对 这他妈是医院
Yeah, it's a fucking hospital.
这他妈不是图书馆
It's not a fucking library!
我在帮助这个混♥蛋♥ 他困在那里面了
I'm helping this fuck, man. He's trapped in there.
你的人性呢
Where's your humanity?
你要把他从壳里带出来 是吗
Oh, you're bringing him out of his shell, are you?
-好了 你们俩 -别管闲事
- Come on, guys. - Stay out of it, buddy.
我就想要点安宁与平静
I just want some peace and quiet.
我们都想要
We all do.
我们他妈都只是想要在这儿慢慢康复
We're all just trying to fucking convalesce here.
好吧 你现在被选为病房♥发言人了
Oh, okay, you've been elected ward spokesman now,
是这样吗 白♥痴♥
is that right, numb nuts?
-你想尝尝我的拳头吗 -不是很想
- You want a piece of me? - Not really.
-你就要尝到了 -那好吧
- Well, you're gonna get one. - Okay, then.
-那好吧 -很好
- Okay, then. - Great.
很好
Great.
我要杀了你
I'll kill ya!
这儿怎么回事
Hey, hey! What is going on here?
住手
Hey! Knock it off!
我要杀了你
Ah, I'll kill you!
够了 约塞连 你出去
That's it, Yossarian. You're out of here!
什么
What?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我们走
Son of a bitch! Let's go!
约约 快点 我们接近了吗
Yo-Yo, come on, are we close yet?
约塞连 我们在哪儿
Yossarian, where we at?
安全 3200英尺 接近目标
Clear, 053. Closing in 3,200.
你着火了 你还好吗
You got fire. Are you okay?
约约 我们快到了吗
Yo-Yo, we almost there?
我们在等
We're holding.
打开它们 打开它们
Open them up! Open them up!
去他妈的 去他妈的
Fucking Christ. Jesus fucking Christ.
老天
Jeez!
妈的 妈的
Ooh, fuck! Ooh, fuck!
我们到达正上方了
Yeah, we're coming up on it now.
好了 稳住
All right, just hold steady right there.
现在我们飞过了 得投了
We're over it now. We gotta drop.
开始吧 开舱
Let's go. Open them up.
目标即将在左边出现 约塞连
Coming up on your left, Yossarian.
你稳住机身了吗
Are you holding steady?
我们就在正上方呢 约约
We're sitting right on top of them, Yo-Yo!
约约
Yo-Yo!
投放 约约
Drop them, Yo-Yo!
投弹
Release.
现在我全押
Now I push.
好吧 算了
Okay. Forget it.
弃牌 我出局
Fold, I'm out.
什么 你知道 有意思
What? Hey, you know, it's funny.
你本以为我会是个问题 但是
You would've thought I would've been more of a problem, but...
-拜托 -不公平
- Come on. - Not fair!
拜托
Come on.
很好 很干净
Very nice. Very clean.
美
Bellissimo.
别去招惹她 阿费
Leave her alone, Aarfy.
我只是说 她很干净
I'm just saying, she's very clean.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What's your name, honey?
是什么
Uh, what is it?
米凯拉 很好听
Michaela. That's very nice.
我跟你应该找时间去散个步 米凯拉
Me and you should go for a walk sometime, Michaela.
什么
Scusi?
我们应该找时间去散步
We should go for a walk sometime!
你长得像贝蒂·戴维斯
You look like Bette Davis.
省省吧 阿费 她听不懂你
Oh, give it a rest, Aarfy. She doesn't understand you.
先生们
Gentlemen.
不用了 坐下
No, no, sit down.
我们怎么样了
So how are we?
在不朽之城享受休闲娱乐
Enjoying our rest and recreation in the eternal city?
是的 长官 我们在休养 长官
Oh, yes, sir. We are, sir.
今晚的邀舞卡上是什么
Oh, what's on the dance card for this evening?
内特利那晚被一个妓♥女♥迷住了
Uh, Nately lost his mind to a woman of the night.
她是我遇到过的最真实的人 约约
She's, like, the most real person that I've ever met, Yo-Yo.
她试着讲英语
She tries to speak English.
她用错词 我们大笑
She gets the words wrong and we laugh.
我们就开怀大笑
We just laugh a lot.
我们整晚在说话 那是怎么发生的
Yeah, we talked all night. How does that happen?
你知道 我有这本常用语手册
You know, I've got this phrase book,
但我也不是每两秒就看一下这本册子
but it's not like I'm looking at the phrase book every two seconds.
我们就聊天
We just talk.
你知道 她说一些话
You know, it's some of her words.
我说一些话
It's some of my words.
我们把话连起来 不知怎么地就都合理了
We put them together, and somehow it all makes sense.
我们依偎着
We cuddle.
我们做♥爱♥
We fuck, yeah.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表