剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
That's all it was.
该死
Shit.
约约 这不对
Yo-Yo, that ain't right.
先生们
Gentlemen.
先生们
Gentlemen!
先生们
Gentlemen!
先生们
Gentlemen!
你们今天是怎么了
What's gotten into you fellas today, huh?
拜托 各位
Come on, guys!
因为
Because--
这算什么 女士外出夜吗
What is this, ladies' night out?
这会是女士外出夜吗
Is this ladies' night out, by any chance,
-科恩中校 -不 长官 不是
- Lieutenant Colonel Korn? - No, sir, it is not.
你们都安静下来了
Are you ladies settled?
那好
All right, then.
我是卡斯卡特上校 即刻起
I'm Colonel Cathcart, and as of now,
我要负责你们这群死基佬
I'm in charge of you sorry-ass bunch of homosexuals.
我知道你们很喜欢柯普兰上校
Now, I understand that you were very fond of Colonel Copeland.
知道吗 那又如何 我认识杰瑞·柯普兰
Well, guess what. Boo-hoo. I know Jerry Copeland.
他是个好指挥官
He's an outstanding commander,
更是杰出的美国人
and he is an upstanding American.
知道吗
And guess what.
那也没用 先生们
Nothing changes, gentlemen.
人会变
Oh, the faces may change.
但我们的目标和决心不变
But our purpose and our resolve remain the same.
我们要一直按传统的方式继续做事
We keep doing things the same way we've been doing them
因为我们是美国空军
because we are the United States Army Air Force.
我们的目标是什么
And what is our purpose?
谁知道
Anybody.
-难以置信 -士兵
- Unbelievable. - Soldier.
-击败敌人 长官 -击败敌人
- To defeat the enemy, sir. - To defeat the enemy.
我们有些人 在做出终极牺牲
Now, some of us--some of us are making the ultimate sacrifice
在陆上 在海上 在空中
on land, on sea, and in the air,
而另外也有些人
while others of us apparently think
看来自以为我们是女士辅助筹款协会
we are at the Ladies' Auxiliary fucking Fund-raiser!
你们是美国♥军♥人
You are American officers!
全世界再没有其他军人
And the officers of no other army in the world
可以这么说
can make that statement!
你们好好想想
You think about that.
我们实话实说吧
Now, let's get down to brass tacks.
我要让你们这些娘炮强硬起来
I am gonna toughen you ladies up.
我要从这里开始
And here's where I'm gonna start.
我已决定将任务数从25提升至30
I have decided to raise the mission count from 25 to 30.
真刺♥激♥ 是吧 没错
That's exciting, isn't it? You're goddamn right it is!
30次任务 即刻生效
30 missions effective immediately.
我们要赢得战争了 先生们
We're winning this thing, gentlemen.
我们要打败坏人了
We're beating the bastards.
所以为我们欢呼三次
So three cheers for us.
万岁 万岁
Hip, hip!
万岁
Hooray.
万岁 万岁
Hip, hip!
万岁
Hoorah!
-万岁 万岁 -万岁
- Hip, hip! - Hoorah!
说对了 就是万岁
You're goddamn right hoorah!
医生 你得帮我
Doc, look, you got to help me.
别管肝脏了
Let's forget about the liver.
如果我疯了 你可以停飞我吧
You can ground me if I'm crazy, right?
当然 那是必须的 我必须禁飞疯子
Oh, sure, I have to. I have to ground anyone who's crazy.
那禁飞我吧 我疯了
Then ground me. I'm crazy.
-你没疯 -但我是疯了 去问别人
- You're not crazy. - But I am! Ask anyone.
他们都会说我多疯狂
They'll tell you how crazy I am.
是啊 但他们也疯了
Yeah, but they're crazy.
那你为什么不禁飞他们
Then why don't you ground them?
他们为什么不叫我禁飞他们
Why don't they ask me to ground them?
-因为他们疯了 -他们当然疯了
- 'Cause they're crazy. That's why. - Of course they're crazy.
我刚不都说了吗
I just told you they're crazy, didn't I?
但疯子不能来决定
And you can't have crazy people decide
你是不是疯了
whether you're crazy or not.
-奥尔疯了吗 -当然了
- Is Orr crazy? - Oh, he sure is.
-你可以禁飞他吗 -当然
- Can you ground him? - I sure can.
但他得先来请求我
But first he has to ask me to.
-那他为什么不来请求你 -因为他疯了
- Then why doesn't he ask you? - Because he's crazy.
你得是疯了才会想继续飞战斗任务
You'd have to be crazy to want to keep flying combat missions.
是啊 我可以禁飞奥尔 但他得先提出请求
Sure, I can ground Orr. But first he has to ask me to.
他只需要提出请求就能被禁飞了吗
And that's all he has to do to be grounded?
是的 让他来提
That's it. Just let him ask.
那你就能禁飞他了
And then you can ground him?
不 那我就不能禁飞他
No, then I can't ground him.
-为什么不能 -第二十二条军规
- Why not? - Catch-22.
想逃避战斗责任的 就没真疯
Anyone who wants to get out of combat duty isn't really crazy.
第二十二条军规写明 面临真实临近的危险
Catch-22 specifies that a concern for one's own safety
担心自己的安全
in the face of danger-- real and immediate--
是理智头脑的思路
is the process of a rational mind.
什么
What?
奥尔疯了 所以他可以不用再飞行
Orr's crazy, and therefore he can get out of flying combat missions--
他只需要提出来就行了
all he has to do is ask.
但如果他提了 他就不疯了
But as soon as he asks, he's no longer crazy,
所以他得继续飞
and so he has to fly more missions.
什么
What?
奥尔如果还想再继续飞就是疯了
Orr would be crazy to want to fly more missions
如果不想 就正常 但如果他正常
and sane if he didn't, but if he's sane,
他就还得去飞
then he has to fly them.
如果他飞 那他就疯了
If he flies them, then he's crazy,
所以他不用飞了
and so he doesn't have to.
但如果他不想飞 那他就是正常的
But if he doesn't want to, then he's sane,
那他就得飞
and so he has to.
好个陷阱 第二十二条军规
That's some catch, that Catch-22.
最好的了
It's the best there is.
上面情况很严峻 各位
It's getting hot up here, fellas.
该死
Oh, shit!
好了 各位 稳住
All right, boys, just hold it steady right here.
-稳住 -该死
- Hold steady! - Holy fuck.
靠近目标 还有30秒
Closing in on target. 30 seconds to run.
好了 还有30秒
Okay, that's 30 seconds to run.
30秒 各位
30 seconds, fellas!
稳住
Hold steady.
好了 收到
Okay, copy that!
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表