剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
早安 多蒂
Good morning, Dottie.
早安 苏·安
Good morning, Sue Anne.
-好的 谢谢 -没事
- All right, thank you. - Not a problem.
第一季 第四集
医生
Doctor.
你能明确告诉我们
Can you tell us precisely what your fight
你为什么和麦克沃特在停机坪上吵架吗
with McWatt on the tarmac was about?
因为高兴
Happiness.
高兴 你吵架是因为高兴
Happiness? Your fight was about happiness?
是的 那是原因之一
That was one of the themes, yes.
不管怎样 到头来就是因为高兴
That's where it ended up, anyway.
你是否认为麦克沃特精神紊乱
Would you say that McWatt was disturbed?
是的
Yes.
你是否认为他患有精神疾病
And would you say he was mentally unwell?
当然 没错 为什么不呢
Sure, yeah. Yeah, why not?
你认为他是疯子们
Would you call him insane?
我们不都这样吗
Aren't we all?
你是否认为麦克沃特的精神病
And would you say McWatt's insanity
造成了基德·桑普森的死亡
led to the death of Kid Sampson?
是的
Yes.
你是否认同美国♥军♥方对于
And would you agree the United States military
造成基德·桑普森死亡的
is in no way responsible
麦克沃特的精神病无需承担责任
for McWatt's insanity that led to the death of Kid Sampson?
我认为美国♥军♥方需为
I would say the United States military is entirely
造成基德·桑普森死亡的
responsible for McWatt's insanity
麦克沃特的精神病担负全责
that led to the death of Kid Sampson.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我回答过了
I just did.
你是否能够百分之百确认这两具尸体
Can you positively identify these
是桑普森中尉和麦克沃特中尉
to be the bodies of Lieutenants Sampson and McWatt?
百分之百
Positively?
简单说下是与不是即可
Simply yes or no will suffice.
可我无法简单告诉你是与不是
Well, I can't really give you a simple yes or no.
我百分之二十确定这是基德·桑普森
I'm... 20% positive that's Kid Sampson, and I'm...
我不知道
I don't know...
百分之十确定这是麦克沃特
10% on McWatt.
我就当你能确认了
I'll take that as a yes.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you, bye.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然可以
Hi, sure.
我认为在这个基地或许你和我
So, I think maybe you and I
是仅有的两个正常的人了
are the only two sane people on this base.
这地方还有正常人 好吧
Sane person? Here? Okay.
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can't take this anymore.
我想我已经找到逃离这里的办法了
And I think I've figured out a way to get out of here,
我只是想看看一个正常的人
and I just wanna see how it registers
听到它会作何反应
on a sane person's face.
我简直受宠若惊
Wow, I'm--I'm almost flattered.
现在来讲 我还剩十一次飞行任务
So, as it stands, I still have 11 missions left to fly.
卡斯卡特显然还会增加任务数
Cathcart'll raise the missions, clearly.
这是一种行为模式
It's a behavioral pattern.
但我会暗中迅速完成那十一项任务
But I'm gonna do those 11 so fast in secret,
他甚至都察觉不到
he won't even know.
我不会在当天记录它们
And I won't log them on the day.
我会在结束所有任务后一次性记录它们
I'll log them all at once after I've flown them,
然后在他反应过来之前 我就已经走了
and then I'm gone before he even knows what happened.
直截了当说来
So, just to get this straight, your--
你逃离此地的计划就是
your plan to get out of here is to
飞完你不管怎样都得去飞的任务
fly all of the missions you're required to fly anyway?
没错 那就是我的计划
Yeah, that's my plan.
只是要尽快飞完
Just, really fast.
嗨 哥们
Heya, fella.
我替你开这趟如何
What say I fly this one for you?
-为什么 -不知道 我就是手痒想开飞机了
- Why? - I don't know. I'm just itching to get up there.
好的 那我去游泳了
All right. I'm gonna go swimming, then.
多谢 帮我拿一下 好吗
Appreciate it. Take that for me, will ya?
行了
All right.
然后
And...
开始投弹 行了 就这样
Bombs away. All right, that's it.
我们的任务结束了 抬起机身
We're done. Pull up.
请大幅拉起机身
Pull up harder, please.
嗨 你叫什么名字来着
Hey, uh, what's your name, again?
芒斯特 鲍比·芒斯特
Munster. Bobby Munster.
干得漂亮 鲍比·芒斯特
Nice job, Bobby Munster.
开始投弹
Bombs away.
嗨 他来了 云中之王
Hey, there he is, the king of the clouds.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
新基德·桑普森 新麦克沃特
New Kid Sampson, New McWatt.
约翰·约塞连
John Yossarian.
约翰·约塞连
John Yossarian.
快点 你♥他♥妈♥的
Come on, you fuck.
投弹 好了 带我们离开这里
Release. Okay, take us out!
你们好 兄弟们 我们开始吧
Heya, boys. Let's do it.
投弹
Release.
好 完成了 我的任务全部完成了
Yes, that's it! That's it for me!
我要回家了 伙计们
I'm going home, fellas!
听到了吗
You hear that?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
再说一次你叫什么名字
What's your name, again?
约瑟夫 长官
Joseph, sir.
我要回家了 约瑟夫 我赢了
I'm going home, Joseph. I won.
我赢了
I won!
-我听说有人要回家了 -没错
- I hear someone's going home. - Oh, you hear right.
加油 约约
Go get 'em, Yo-Yo.
我会的
I will.
好久不见
Haven't seen you in a while.
-是啊 -又住院了
- Yeah. - Been in the hospital again?
不 不 没有
I have not. I have not, no.
我一直在飞
I have been flying.
给你签字
For your signing.
你一次给我这么多
You're giving me these all at once?
一次都给你 这里有11次任务
All at once. There's 11 missions there.
-数数吧 -有意思
- Count 'em. -Interesting way of doing it.
一次性♥交♥11个
11 in a row.
我觉得如果我一次性全交给你的话
I figure I'd save you a whole lot of work if, you know,
可以让你省很多事
I gave them to you all at once.
想得真周到
How thoughtful.
祝您今天过得愉快 上校
A good day to you, Colonel.
加上这些就有50次任务了 长官
This makes 50 missions, sir.
等等 你飞了...
Wait, you've flown--
11次任务
11 missions.
11次任务
11 missions?
没错 长官 在六天之内
That's right, sir. In six days.
这绝对不可能
That's not even possible.
这确实是11次任务 长官
That's 11 missions, sir.
他们都盖过章了 长官
They're--They're all stamped, sir.
谁让你飞这么多次的
Who gave you permission?
我一直很有空 长官
I've just been making myself available, sir.
总是有得胃病
There's always somebody with the stomach bug
头痛或宿醉的人
or a headache or a hangover.
我只是尽我所能去帮助他们而已
And I'm just doing what I can to help.
尽自己的一份力
Just doing my bit.
这太不合常规了
This is highly irregular.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那我什么时候能拿到
And when can I expect to receive
我的退伍通知 长官
my discharge papers, sir?
只要我在你的文件上盖好章就行
Well, as soon as I've stamped your paperwork.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我应该在这儿等吗
Should I wait here?
实际上盖章是要走流程的
There's a process that proceeds the actual stamping of the stamp.
是 长官
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表