剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
还有那件漂亮的小围裙
And that pretty little apron.
你想跟我跳舞吗
Would you like to dance with me?
你好
Hello?
已经过宵禁了
You know it's after curfew.
你不该在外面的
You shouldn't be out.
知道那什么意思吗 "宵禁"
Do you know what I mean, "Curfew"?
亲爱的 真希望我听得懂
Honey, I wish I could understand you.
我在找你姐姐 柯拉拉
You know, I'm looking for your sister, Clara.
姐姐 对 姐姐 没错
Sorella, that's right. Sister, right.
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
柯拉拉在哪
Where is Clara?
听着 我想...
Look, I wanted to...
瞧 我想把这给她
You see, I wanted to give this to her.
是内特利的 他不...
It's from Nately, and he's not...
他不会回来了
Well, he's not coming back.
你能带我去找她 把那个给她吗
Can you take me to her to give that to her?
亲爱的 真希望我听得懂
Honey, I wish I could understand you.
我...什么 不不 亲爱的 不是
I--what? No, no, no, no. Honey, no.
不是 就你姐姐
You don't--no, just your sister.
我就是想找...该死
I'm just looking for--oh, fuck.
好吧
Okay, all right.
伊内斯 你留着这个 好吗 这是你的了
Look, Ines--you keep this. All right? This is yours.
好吗 你留着 或卖♥♥了 随你吧
Okay? You keep it or sell it. Just do what you gotta do.
不 不
No. No.
嗯
Yeah.
没事 没事
You're fine. You're fine.
别跟我挣扎
Don't struggle with me.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
快点
Come on!
你杀了她 阿费 你杀了她
You killed her, Aarfy. You killed her!
约塞连 别傻了 行了
Oh, Yossarian, don't be ridiculous. Come on now.
阿费 你杀了她
Aarfy, you fucking murdered her!
你杀了那姑娘 他们会把你关进监狱的
You murdered the girl, and they're gonna put you in jail!
他们才不会把老阿费关进监狱
They're not gonna put good old Aarfy in jail.
听到了吗 你个混♥蛋♥ 他们来抓你了
Do you hear that, you piece of shit? They're coming for you.
你个禽兽
You're a fucking monster.
他在这里
Hey, he's up here!
他杀了那姑娘 他强♥奸♥了她
He killed that girl. He raped her.
约翰·约塞连
John Yossarian?
什么
Sorry?
你们谁是约翰·约塞连
Which one of you is John Yossarian?
我是
That's me.
"约翰·约塞连 根据卡斯卡特上校的命令
"John Yossarian, on the orders of Colonel Cathcart,
我以美国第27空军团的名义
"I hereby arrest you in the name of
特此逮捕你"
the 27th Air Corps of the United States Army"...
不
No.
"因为你有意
"...that you did knowingly
抛弃了自己在皮亚诺萨岛的职责
abandon your duties on the island of Pianosa,
未经准许擅离职守
"Taking leave without permission,
直接违反了军法第21:2:7条"
in direct breach of Article 21:2:7 of the Military Code"...
"...没有准假"
..."Without said leave."
下面那姑娘死了
That girl is dead down there.
那姑娘怎么了
What happened to the girl?
他把她丢出了窗外
He threw her out of the window.
他强♥奸♥了她 然后把她丢出了窗外
He raped her, and he threw her out of it.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
她是意大利公民 所以是民事事件
She's an Italian civilian. It's a civilian matter.
这是军事事件
This is a military matter.
有人吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
你好 约约先生
Hello, Mister Yo-Yo.
嗯 怎么回事 各位
Yeah. Hey, what's going on, fellas?
你怎么在这儿 这里是绿区 你不该在这儿
Why you are here? Is a Green Zone. You can no be here.
-你们能联♥系♥迈洛吗 -你出不去吗
- Can you call Milo? - You can no get out?
我是出不去 我在监狱里
No, I can't get out. I'm in jail.
你们能替我联♥系♥迈洛吗
Can you get Milo for me?
-我的天啊 -不是...
- Mamma mia! - No "Mamma mia."
喂 你们有食物吗
Hey, you guys got any food?
在策划逃脱吗 上尉
Planning our great escape, are we, Captain?
你就喜欢给我们找麻烦 是吗
You like to make our lives difficult, don't you?
我们得知
It has come to our attention
发生了一起不幸事故
that there has been an unfortunate incident.
昨晚 就在罗马
Last night. In Rome.
一起不幸事故
An unfortunate accident.
不是事故
It wasn't an accident.
我们得知 因为被惨剧冲昏头脑
We understand that in the heat of the tragedy,
你提出了很严重的指控
you made some very strong accusations.
但我们知道惨剧会让人情绪激动
But we understand that tragedy can inflame the senses,
让人头脑发昏
play tricks on the mind.
她死得如此毫无意义
And she died such a senseless death.
一起不幸事故 大晚上地擦窗户
An unfortunate accident, cleaning those windows at night.
他强♥奸♥了她 然后杀了她
He raped and murdered her.
我把一件事说清楚
Let me make one thing clear.
我们是不允许任何玷污
We simply will not tolerate any form of behavior
第57轰炸队名誉的行为的
that tarnishes the reputation of the 57th Bomb Wing.
针对我们自己的军官展开调查
An investigation into an officer of our own,
这位军官名声清白 毫无劣迹
an officer of upstanding reputation with an unblemished record
而且事情发生在执勤期间 获准休假时
on sanctioned leave, during a tour of duty,
这对战情会造成损害
would be a detriment to the war effort.
有损战情的事
And that which is a detriment to the war effort,
就是有损自♥由♥世界
is a detriment to the free world,
也就是美国
by which I mean America.
你是指有损于你
Well, you mean, a detriment to you.
别管了 小子
Drop it, son.
别管了 我们忘记这整件闹剧
Drop it, and we can forget this whole kerfuffle.
你听到我的话了吗 上尉
Do you hear what I'm saying, Captain?
别管了
Drop it,
你就再不用飞任务了
and you won't have to fly any more missions.
我们可以安排
We can do that.
是吧
Can't we?
你要照做 这是命令
And you'll do it. That's an order.
约约 你怎么在这里
Yo-Yo, what are you doing here?
迈洛 是你吗
Milo, is that you?
卡斯卡特上校 你们不能在这里
Colonel Cathcart, sir, you can't be here.
长官 这是指定区域之一
Sir, this is one of the designated areas.
说英语
Speak English!
这里是绿区 长官
This is a Green Zone, sir.
是指定区域之一
It's one of the designated areas.
老天爷
Good God.
四分钟
Quattro, quattro.
好了 我们还有四分钟时间跑得远远的 长官
Okay, we have four minutes to be very far away, sir.
你得把他放出来
You gotta get him out of here.
-怎么回事 -我又没钥匙
- What's going on? - Well, I don't have a key.
-科恩 -我也没钥匙 长官
- Korn. - I don't have keys, sir.
该死 等等
Shit. Hang on.
-快 -这个
- Come on. - This one. This one.
-好 快点 -跟我来
- Okay, quickly now. - All right, follow me.
飞鱼 这里是熊爸爸 亮灯
Flying Fish. Flying Fish, this is Papa Bear. Let there be light.
迈洛 这怎么回事
Milo, what is this?
迈洛 那是德国轰炸机 亨克尔111
Milo, those are German bombers! Those are Heinkel One-Elevens!
没错
You're right.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go!
好
Okay, si.
-走 迈洛 -加把劲
- Go, Milo! - Come on, step on it!
迈洛 老天爷啊
Milo, for Christ's sake!
快启动吉普车 这是命令
Start the goddamn jeep! That's an order!
开车 你个蠢货
Drive, you fucking idiot!
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表