剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
She takes money for sex.
那说明她就是妓♥女♥
Nately, she's a whore.
我要因为卡斯卡特想被提为将军
Am I supposed to get my ass shot off
而让我自己被轰成马蜂窝吗
because Cathcart wants to become a general?
地面部队呢
What about the men on the mainland?
我们地面部队的战士
Our boys on the ground,
就要因为你不想飞
are they supposed to get their asses shot off
而被轰成马蜂窝吗
just because you don't want to fly?
那些战士有权得到空中支援
Those boys are entitled to air support.
我们地面部队 你听听你自己说的话
Our boys on the ground. Would you listen to yourself?
你现在说话都像卡斯卡特了
Now you're even talking like Cathcart.
没错 他们需要我们的支援
Yes, they're entitled to our support.
但不一定非要我来 不是一定要我
But not necessarily by me. Not me specifically.
我们现在还在飞不是因为什么
The only reason we're still flying is not for some--
什么高尚的理由
for some noble purpose.
而是因为那混♥蛋♥不停提升我们的任务量
It's because that bastard keeps raising our missions.
听着 你也很清楚
Listen, you know very well that
我和你一样也不赞同卡斯卡特上校的做法
I don't approve of Colonel Cathcart any more than you do.
但轮不到我们来决定必须要摧毁什么目标
But it is not for us to determine what targets must be destroyed
或者谁来摧毁 或者
or who's to destroy them or what's--
或者谁因此而死 或者为什么
Or who gets killed doing them and why?
没错 包括你说的 我们没有权利质疑...
Yes, even that. We have no right to question--
-你疯了 -无权质疑...
- Oh, you're insane. - No right to question the--
你真的想说我为什么或者怎么死
Do you really mean that it's none of my business
不关我的事 而是卡斯卡特的事
how or why I get killed and that it is Cathcart's?
-你真的是这个意思吗 -没错
- Do you really mean that? - Yes, I do.
有的人位居上位
There are men entrusted with winning the war
肩负着打赢胜仗的任务
who are in a much better position than we are
由他们决定该轰炸哪里
to decide what targets have to be bombed
谁去轰炸
and who has to do it.
我们说的是两码事
Okay, we're talking about two different things.
你说的是
You're talking about the relationship
空军营和步兵营之间的关系
of the Air Corps to the Infantry.
我说的是我的卡斯卡特的关系
And I'm talking about the relationship of me to Cathcart.
你说的是赢下这场战争
You're talking about winning the war.
我说的是赢下战争并保住性命
And I'm talking about winning the war and keeping me alive.
没错
Exactly.
你觉得哪个更重要
And which do you think is more important?
什么 睁大你的双眼
What? Open your eyes!
克莱文杰 对死人来说 谁赢得胜利
Clevinger, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference
一点区别都没有
who wins the war to someone who's dead.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我想不出比你这种态度
I can't think of another attitude that could be
更让敌人欣慰的了
depended upon to give greater comfort to the enemy.
会害死你的人就是敌人
The enemy is anybody who's gonna get you killed
不管他是哪个阵营的 包括卡斯卡特
no matter which side he's on, and that includes Cathcart.
你不要忘记了
And don't you forget that,
你记得这点的时间越长 你就能活得更久
'cause the longer you remember it, the longer you might live.
我想活下来 别误会了
I want to live. Don't get me wrong.
那就听听我说的话 听听约约说的话
Then listen to me! Listen to Yo-Yo!
我不停地给你金玉良言
I continually give you sound, lifesaving advice.
我在帮你活下来
I am helping you live.
你却总为了原则奋不顾身
And you continue to recklessly operate on fucking principle.
一直到我死
To my dying day.
我们就从财团买♥♥
And we buy from this syndicate?
基本原则就是
Yes, the fundamental principle is,
人人有份
everybody has a share.
购买♥♥量大才能产生影响
And it's that mass purchasing power that makes the big difference.
比如 羊排
For example, lamb chops.
我听说过这些羊排
I heard about those lamb chops.
那你肯定听说过这是黑市上
Oh, then you'll have heard they're the best
最棒的东西
the black market has to offer.
它们在苏格兰非常便宜
They're going for a song in Scotland.
我不能派一架飞机去苏格兰
I can't send a plane to Scotland.
我没有这个权限
I don't have the authority for that.
如果你借我一架飞机 我可以
I can if you lend me a plane.
然后 上校
And then, colonel,
克拉科夫还能用花生换波兰香肠
there's Polish sausage that goes for peanuts in Cracow.
克拉科夫在敌方火线后还击败英里
Cracow's hundreds of miles behind enemy lines.
你要怎么搞到香肠
How would you get to the sausage?
日内瓦有一个国际波兰香肠交换市场
There's an international Polish sausage exchange in Geneva.
我把花生运到苏格兰
I'll just fly the peanuts into Switzerland
然后以自♥由♥市场价格换成波兰香肠
and exchange them for Polish sausage at the open market rate.
他们会把花生送回克拉科夫
They'll fly the peanuts back to Cracow.
我再把波兰香肠给你
I'll fly the Polish sausage back to you.
你就从财团里想卖♥♥多少波兰香肠
You buy only as much Polish sausage as you want
就买♥♥多少
from the syndicate.
还会有橘子
There will be the tangerines too.
还有马耳他的鸡蛋和西西里的苏格兰威士忌
And eggs from Malta and scotch from Sicily.
因为你也是财团的一部分
You'll be paying the money to yourself
你相当于是付钱给你自己
from the syndicate since you'll own a share.
所以你其实相当于全部都是免费的
So really you'll be getting everything you buy for nothing.
是不是很有道理
Doesn't that make sense?
你还是来帮助地面部队了
So you're helping the boys on the ground after all.
帮助地面部队了
Helping the boys on the ground.
好样的 约约 好样的
Good for you, Yo-Yo. Good for you.
*扬基·杜多进城*
*Yankee Doodle went to town*
*骑着一匹小马*
*Riding on a pony*
*他帽子上插着翎毛*
*Stuck a feather in his cap*
*被人叫做纨绔子弟*
*And called it macaroni*
*扬基·杜多*
*Yankee Doodle*
*战斗吧*
*Keep it up*
*扬基·杜多公子哥*
*Yankee Doodle dandy*
*听着音乐和着脚步*
*Mind the music and the step*
准备...
And...
*和姑娘们*
*And with the girls*
-投弹 -*跳着舞*
- Bombs away. - *Be handy*
*扬基·杜多吹着曲子*
*Yankee Doodle is a tune*
*准备大显身手*
*That comes in mighty handy*
*敌人见了扬基*
*The enemy all runs away at*
*都*
*Ya--*
又是一天过去了 先生们
That's it for another day, gentlemen.
我们要回家了
We are heading home.
我们要回去了 "莱顿少女号♥"
We are out of here, "Laden Maiden."
你听到什么了吗 麦克沃特
Did you hear something, McWatt?
听到什么
Did I hear what?
克莱文杰
Clevinger?
克莱文杰 你在吗 伙计
Hey, Clevinger? You there, buddy?
应该只是无线电的问题
I think it's just the radio.
-"莱顿少女号♥"降落了吗 -什么
- Hey, has "Laden Maiden" Landed? - What?
-"莱顿少女号♥"降落了吗 -我不知道 长官
- Has "Laden Maiden" Come back? - I don't know, sir.
"莱顿少女号♥"降落了吗
Did "Laden Maiden" Land?
塔楼呼叫部队 7499
This is tower to Army, 7499.
收到信息吗 结束
Are you receiving? Over.
塔楼呼叫部队 7499
This is tower to Army, 7499.
收到信息吗 结束
Are you receiving? Over.
塔楼呼叫部队 7499
This is tower to Army, 7499.
收到信息吗 结束
Are you receiving? Over.
塔楼呼叫部队 7499
This is tower to Army, 7499.
收到信息吗 结束
Are you receiving? Over.
还是没有克莱文杰的消息吗
Still no news on Clevinger?
是的
Nothing.
已经过去36小时了
It's 36 hours now.
他已经上了失踪人员名单
He's on the Missing in Action list.
正式失踪了
It's official.
这可不妙
That's no good.
你在圣安娜和他一起入伍的吗
You were with him in Santa Ana?
是的 我们一起走到今天的
Yeah, we went through the whole thing.
克莱文杰...
Clevinger was...
他真的很棒
He was just good.
就是很棒
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表