剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
迈洛 那是我们的飞机
Milo, those are our planes.
是啊 我们损失22架 但保住58架
Yeah, we're losing 22, we're keeping 58.
作为M&M集团的总裁
As the head of M&M Enterprises,
我有时也得做出妥协
I have to make compromises sometimes.
我得平衡我们不同区域内的
I have to balance the competing market interests
竞争市场利益
of our different territories.
当然 那些区域说到底是属于财团的
Those territories are ultimately part of the syndicate, of course.
但有时 你得拆东墙补西墙
But sometimes you have to rob Peter to pay Paul
好哄大家开心
to keep everybody happy.
是啊
I know, right?
我们画了三天在洛桑市会谈
Took us three days of round-tabling in Lausanne
才搞定这件事的详情
to nut out the details of this one.
下周 我们要炸毁他们在温德舍申巴♥赫♥的燃料站
Next week we're taking out their fuel depot in Windischeschenbach.
-温德舍申巴♥赫♥ -平衡一下
- Windischeschenbach. - Balancing the books.
黄貂鱼2 这里是熊爸爸
Stingray 2, this is Papa Bear.
让两组飞机到后面来
Bring the Two formation back around.
老天爷 好了 我看够了 迈洛
Holy Moses. Okay, I've seen enough, Milo.
好样的 干得好 科恩 我们走
Excellent work. Good job. Korn, let's go.
我们去塔楼
Let's head up to the tower.
那是基地最安全的地方
It's the safest place on the base.
绝不能动控制塔 这是没得商量的
No one touches the control towers, that was non-negotiable.
洛伦佐 莱昂纳多
Lorenzo, Leonardo,
多美啊
Ain't it beautiful?
你觉得这看起来像什么
What does this look like to you?
天启
The apocalypse.
重建 替换零件
Reconstruction. Replacement parts.
军队总得找地方买♥♥ 是吧
The army has to get them from somewhere, right?
谁能拿到他们需要的一切呢
Who's got access to everything they need?
-你 -不 是财团
- You. - No, the syndicate.
你也是一位股东
You know you're a shareholder in all this.
你总这么说
So you keep telling me.
我想让你做合伙人 全职合伙人
I wanna make you a partner, a full partner.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
每周分红 每季拿奖金 每年去钓鱼
Means weekly dividends, quarterly bonuses, annual fishing trips.
这一切总会结束 但M&M会延续下去
All this will be over one day, but M&M will live on,
直接做你的退休计划
right through to your retirement plan.
谢谢 迈洛 你太慷慨了
Thank you, Milo. That's very generous.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
你好
Ciao!
这是怎么回事
What in God's green earth is this?
炸♥弹♥ 好多炸♥弹♥
Bomba. Many, many bomba.
你如愿以偿了
So you got what you wished for.
是啊 我很幸运
Yeah, I'm a lucky guy.
你觉得你可以离开吗
Do you ever think that you can just leave?
-我吗 -嗯
- Me? - Yeah.
-你可以吗 -就离开吗
- Can you do that? - Just leave?
对 回家去
Yeah, go home.
我自愿来的
I signed up.
长官 非常抱歉 我们不知道您要来
Sir, I'm very sorry. We did not know you were coming.
是有沟通失误 我们昨晚被袭了
There was a miscommunication. We were attacked last night.
谁袭击的
By who?
-敌人 长官 -当然是敌人 哪个敌人
- The enemy, sir. - Of course it was the enemy. Which enemy?
-德国人 长官 -当然是德国人
- The Germans, sir. - Of course it was the Germans.
总不会是日本人吧
It'd hardly be the Japanese, now, would it?
我不理解您的问题 长官
I don't understand the question, sir.
我们损失了多少人
How many men did we lose?
没有人员损失 长官
None, sir.
-没有 -我们很幸运 长官
- None? - Well, we were very lucky, sir.
我们干掉了多少敌机
How many of theirs did we take down?
一架没有 长官
None, sir.
-没有 -我们很不走运 长官
- None? - We were very unlucky, sir. Very unlucky.
怎么样
Hey, what's shakin'?
约塞连呢
Where's Yossarian?
他不来了 他要回家了
Oh, he's not coming, he's going home.
-他要回家了 -嗯
- He's going home? - Yep.
怎么会
How?
我不知道 他那么说的
I don't know. That's what he said.
罗马怎么样
How was Rome?
好了 够了
All right. That's enough.
我说够了
I said that's enough.
先生们 我们今天开始说正事前
Gentlemen, before we get down to business today,
我要为大家介绍一位重要人物
I have an important introduction to make.
我们有幸迎来了
We are privileged to welcome into our midst
一位根本无需多介绍的人 谢斯科夫将军
a man who in fact needs no introduction, General Scheisskopf,
他现在是整个地中海战区的行动指挥官
who is now Head of operations for the entire Mediterranean Theater.
我们十分有幸 他将在皮亚诺萨基地
And it is our honor that he will be running the show,
管理一切
so to speak, from this here facility right here on Pianosa.
但他不会管理这间基地
Now, he will not be running this base,
这事我说清楚了
let me make that very clear.
这项庄严的职责仍是我的
That solemn duty remains mine.
你们会很高兴知道
You'll be pleased to know
谢斯科夫将军还有更要紧的事
that General Scheisskopf has bigger fish to fry--
谢谢 上校 我就简单讲两句
Thank you, Colonel, I'll be brief.
虽然卡斯卡特上校说的没错
Although Colonel Cathcart is indeed correct that
我会负责整个地中海的行动
I will be running the entire Mediterranean operation,
但他说我不会负责基地管理 这就错了
he is wrong when he says I will not be running this base.
所有认识我的人都知道 我根本忍♥不住
Anyone who knows me knows I simply just can't help myself.
而从我目前所见
And from what I've seen thus far,
我们的工作任务很重
we got a lot of work to do.
让他们解散
Dismiss the men.
解散
Dismissed!
约约
Yo-yo!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
不会准备得更好了
As ready as I'll ever be.
猜猜刚刚谁参加简报了
Guess who was at the briefing.
谁
who?
猜
Guess.
-谁 -谢斯科夫
- Who? - Scheisskopf.
天呐 为什么
Jesus. Why?
他要管理一切了
He's running the whole fucking show.
-什么一切 -整个地中海战区
- What show? - The whole Mediterranean Theater.
谢斯科夫 他要在皮亚诺萨驻扎
Scheisskopf. And he's going to be based here in Pianosa.
那...那根本不可能
That is...that is not even humanly possible.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you yanking my chain?
他来了 约约 他真的来了
He's here, Yo-Yo. He's fucking here.
你好 长官
Hello, sir.
约塞连上尉 你的文件就在这里什么地方
Ah, Captain Yossarian, I have your paperwork here somewhere.
太好了 长官 真是太好了
Well, that's great, sir. That's really terrific news.
-这里怎么回事 -这里呢
- What's happening here? - Ah, here it is.
一切都没问题了
I think you'll find this all in order.
我们安排你登上第一架离开的飞机吧
Now, let's get you on the first plane out of here, huh?
好 长官 好啊
Uh, yes, sir, let's.
只差卡斯卡特上校的签名 就好了
These just need Colonel Cathcart's signature, and we're done.
好
Okay.
领队分配和申请...
The Group Leaders' Allocations and Requisitions--
你来处理分配和申请 上校
You can deal with the allocations and requisitions, Colonel.
我还要忙于统领大局
I will be busy with the bigger picture.
当然 长官 周四...
Of course, sir. On Thursdays--
打扰 长官 抱歉打断
Excuse me, sir, I'm sorry to interrupt.
怎么了 科恩
What is it, Korn?
约塞连的退伍文件我拿来了
I have Yossarian's discharge papers here.
只差您的签名了
They just need your signature.
是啊 当然
Oh, yes, of course. Um...
怎么回事
What was that?
我只需要上校签一份...
I just require the Colonel's signature on some--
那个名字 他叫什么
The name. What was the name?
约塞连 长官
Yossarian, sir.
约塞连
Yossarian.
我把任务都飞完了 长官
I've flown my missions, sir.
你飞了多少次任务了
How many missions have you flown?
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表