剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
他的内衣也拿去洗了 长官
his underwear's in the laundry as well, sir.
我觉得就是胡扯
Sounds like a lot of crap to me.
-的确很扯 长官 -别担心 长官
- It is a lot of crap, sir. - Don't worry, sir.
我保证 我会亲自惩罚他的
I can promise you that I will personally punish this man.
他会被打到奄奄一息
He will be thrashed within an inch of his life.
我不在乎他被不被惩罚呢
What the hell do I care if he's punished or not?
他刚赢得了奖章 老天爷
He's just won a medal, for Christ's sake.
我也这么觉得 长官
My sentiments exactly, sir.
如果他想光着身子授勋
If he wants to receive it without any clothes on,
那关你什么事
what the hell business is it of yours?
你赢得奖章了吗
Did you win a medal?
没有 长官 我没赢得奖章
Uh, n-no, sir, I didn't win a medal.
我赞扬你的勇气 上尉
I commend your bravery, Captain.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他炸毁了菲拉拉的一座桥 长官
He blew up a bridge in Ferrara, sir.
在敌军炮火下两次去轰炸目标 长官
Went over the target twice under enemy fire, sir.
那么你是飞行员吗 孩子
So you're a pilot, son?
他是投弹手 长官
He's a bombardier, sir.
为什么不给飞行员授勋
Why isn't the pilot getting a medal?
为什么不给飞行员授勋
Why isn't the pilot getting a medal?
-他死了 长官 -不 他没有
- He died, sir. - No, he didn't.
-他死了 -没有
- Yes, he did. - No, he didn't.
天呐 我可没时间耗一天
Jesus Christ, I haven't got all day.
-我也是 长官 -你闭嘴
- I'm with you there, sir. - You shut up.
士兵
Soldier...
因你折返菲拉拉
for flying back over Ferrara
顶着敌军炮火炸桥
to blow up a bridge under enemy fire,
我在此授予你
I hereby award you...
杰出飞行十字勋章
the Distinguished Flying Cross.
好样的 孩子
Good work, son.
我好像应该是这个帐篷的
I think I'm supposed to be in this tent.
他们要我
They said I'm...
去12号♥帐篷
supposed to be in Tent 12?
你是约塞连上尉吗
Are you Captain Yossarian?
是的
Yes, I am.
我是纽曼中尉
Lieutenant Newman.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
约约 下面情况如何
Yo-Yo, how we looking down there?
快到了
Almost there.
准备
And...
投弹
Release.
投弹
And release.
投弹
And release.
投弹
And release.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表