剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
51次 长官
51, sir.
任务量是多少 上校
What's the mission quota, Colonel?
55次 长官
55, sir.
你还没把任务飞完
You haven't flown your missions.
任务量是50次时我就飞完了 长官
I had back when the target was 50, sir.
但任务量不是50次 上尉 是55次
Well, target isn't 50, is it, Captain? It's 55.
现在是了 长官 但我飞满50次时还不是
Well, it is now, sir, but it wasn't back when I flew 50.
如果是50次时你就飞满了50次
Well, if you'd flown 50 back when it was 50,
那你就不该还站在这里了 是吧
then you wouldn't be standing here, would you?
我的文件办理耽搁了 长官
There was a hold up with my paperwork, sir.
任务量是55次 你飞了51次
The mission quota is 55; you've flown 51.
因此 你还有任务没飞
Therefore, you still have missions to fly.
基地昨晚遭到了袭击 上尉
This base was attacked last night, Captain.
你应该能理解我们需要
I'm sure you can appreciate that
所有健全飞行员的服役
we require the service of all able-bodied fliers.
长官 容我说 卡斯卡特上校和我说好了的
Sir, if I may, Colonel Cathcart and I had a deal.
说好什么了
What kind of a deal?
跟一项罗马行动有关 长官
It was to do with a Roman operation, sir.
长官 约塞连上尉在一项秘密罗马行动中
Um, sir, Captain Yossarian was instrumental, sir,
发挥了重要作用 长官
in a covert Roman operation.
那真不错 上尉 太好了
Good for you, Captain. That's tremendous.
任务量是55次 你才飞了51次
The mission quota is 55, you've flown 51.
祝你接下来4次好运
Good luck with the next four.
将军 长官 我相信上校也会同意
General, sir, as I'm sure the colonel will agree,
我们的协议是不可打破的
our deal is unbreakable.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir...
我和上尉之间的协议是已经板上钉钉了 长官
The deal between the Captain and I was fairly rock solid, sir.
没错 将军
That's correct, General.
但你所谓的协议又不是跟我定的 是吧
And yet, this so-called deal, it wasn't with me, was it?
-不是 长官 -严格讲不是 长官
- No, sir. - Not technically, sir.
所以严格讲 它就不存在
So technically, it doesn't exist?
它存在 长官
It does exist, sir.
55减51是4
55 minus 51 equals 4.
解散 上尉
Dismissed, Captain.
我说解散 上尉 滚出我的办公室
I said dismissed, Captain. Get the hell out of my office.
还有约翰
Oh, and John...
我妻子要我代好
My wife sends her regards.
约约
Hey, Yo-Yo!
猜猜他们刚给我分了哪架飞机
Guess what plane they just assigned me to?
我终于是你的好运符了
I'm your good luck charm at last.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
-我要杀了你 -约约
- I'm gonna fucking kill you! - Yo-Yo!
-我要杀了你 -约约
- I'll kill you! - Yo-Yo! Yo-Yo!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
坐稳了 伙计们 烟火来了
Buckle up, fellas, here come the fireworks.
稳住 276
Hold steady, 276.
276 保持航向
276, holding steady.
调整3度偏差
Adjusting for drift three degrees.
收到 3度
Roger that, three degrees.
靠近目标 还有30秒
Closing in on target, 30 seconds to run.
30秒
30 seconds.
该死
Oh, fuck! Oh!
还有20秒到目标
20 seconds to target.
他怎么回事
The fuck is wrong with him?
该死 我中弹了
Fuck! I've been hit!
约塞连 准备好了吗
Yossarian, you ready?
该死 该死
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh!
天呐 救命
God! Help!
该死
Oh, shit.
-约约 -我的蛋被打掉了
- Yo-Yo? - I've lost my balls!
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, fuck!
我的蛋蛋好像被打掉了
I think I've lost my balls!
我的蛋蛋好像被打掉了
Oh, I think I lost my fucking balls!
奥尔 你在干什么
Orr, what the fuck are you doing?
该死的
Fucking shit.
左引擎起火
Okay, left engine's on fire.
嗯 右引擎也状况不佳
Yeah, the right engine's rough, too.
好吧 两个引擎起火
Okay, that's both engines.
我们要坠机了 各位
We're going down, fellas. We're going down.
-该死 -准备弃机
- God damn it. - Prepare to abandon ship.
老天爷啊 该死
Christ Almighty. Fuck!
相信我
I got this, okay?
我只需要离开敌方领地 稳住
I'm just getting us out of enemy territory. Hold tight.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
好了 下面是我方领地了 快走
Okay, that's us down there. You gotta go! Go!
他们会在地上给你铺满玫瑰花瓣的 快走
They'll carpet the ground with rose petals for you, okay?
快走
Go! Go!
安全回家 奥尔
You get home safe, Orr.
我希望你死
I hope you die!
-我们现在多高 -1500英尺
- What height are we at? - 1,500 feet.
-你得走了 -你快跳吧 约塞连
- Hey, you gotta unbuckle! - You gotta jump, Yossarian.
-快点 -我就来
- Come on! - I'm right behind you.
我要把它开到海上 你快走吧
I'm gonna get it out over the sea. You gotta go.
我没事 约约
I'm good, Yo-Yo.
去看看你的蛋吧
Go get your balls looked at.
该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
快点
Come on.
快点 伙计
Come on, buddy.
快跳 快跳
Come on, come on.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表