剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
我不害怕 我只是想保住我们的命
I'm not afraid. I'm just keeping us alive.
是的 你是怕了
Oh, yeah, you are. You're afraid.
天呐 你真荒唐
Oh, Christ, you're ridiculous.
知道你和我之间的区别吗
You know the difference between me and you?
我 开心 开心 开心 然后死
Me, happy, happy, happy, happy, dead.
你呢 担心 担心 担心 然后死
You, worry, worry, worry, worry, dead.
别把我卷进你的破事里 好吗
Don't drag me into your shit, okay?
今天的事抱歉了
Sorry about today.
你刚以为自己快要回家了
Just when you think you're close to heading home,
又加了10次任务 我难以想象那是什么感觉
ten more missions--I-I can only imagine how that must feel.
他真是个禽兽
He's a goddamn monster.
为一个人的罪过惩罚整个中队
To punish the squadron for one man's transgression?
我是不相信
I-I'm not a believer
那种旧约式的惩戒
in that sort of Old Testament retribution myself.
那真是罪过吗
And was it really a transgression?
有意让你的战友为你犯下的罪
Well, to knowingly allow your fellow men to be punished
而受到惩罚
for a crime you committed,
我觉得那算是罪过
I-I would say that's a transgression.
但如果这项罪并非罪呢
But what if the crime wasn't really a crime?
就算是罪 那又如何
Or even if it was a crime, so what?
这惩罚是不理智的
The punishment is irrational.
就这样不理智的惩罚而言
Should that man be held responsible
真该对那人追责吗
for the irrationality of the punishment?
我以为你是最该
I would have thought that you of all people
对此人的行为感到愤慨的
would be incensed at the actions of this person.
他导致你还要再多飞10次任务
He's just caused you to fly ten more missions.
我是很愤慨
I am. I'm incensed.
跟别提可怜的老德·科瓦里少校了
Not to mention poor old Major de Coverly.
那是恶作剧吗 还是破坏行为
Was it a prank? An act of sabotage?
如果是个意外呢
What if it was an accident?
我无法想象那怎么可能是意外
Well, I-I don't see how it could be an accident.
就我的理解 轰炸线是一条绳子
My understanding is the bomb line is a piece of string.
它不会自己动的
It doesn't just move on its own.
那可未必
We don't know that,
卡斯卡特更不能确定
and Cathcart certainly doesn't.
我们怎么知道不是卡斯卡特自己动的
How do--how do we know Cathcart didn't do it himself
就为了提高任务数目 因为他疯了
just to raise the missions, because he's nuts.
他就是个彻头彻尾的疯子
He's crazy as a bedbug.
查普林 疯狂是传染的
Chaplain, insanity is contagious.
除了我们 大家都疯了
Everybody's crazy except for us.
你和我 可得小心
You and I have to be careful.
我们可能是全世界唯一正常的人了
We may be the only sane people in the entire world,
我们整天都在被疯子
and we're bullied and insulted and harassed
欺负 侮辱 骚扰 推搡
and shoved around all day long by insane people.
我们尽职尽责 一次次任务
And we do our duty, mission after mission--
35次 40次 然后还被告知这不够
35, 40--then we're told it's not good enough.
我们如果反对 卡斯卡特那样的人就说
And when we object, people like Cathcart tell us
真正的爱国者都会自豪地去飞他们逼我们飞的
any true patriot would be proud to fly as many missions
不管多少次任务
as they're forcing us to fly.
你这么看的话
You look at it that way,
我不能确定 这个轰炸线家伙
I don't know if this bomb line guy
是不是真做错了
really did the wrong thing.
你明白吗
I mean... You know what I mean?
稍息
At ease, at ease.
坐下 坐下吧
Sit. Sit, please, sit.
你们今天战功不小 各位
You did a lot of damage today, boys.
好样的 我们让他们知道厉害了
Bravo, we gave them the real what-for.
我们损失了12人
We lost 12 men...
12个好人
12 damn fine men.
上帝保佑他们
God rest their souls.
但我们战功赫赫
But we did a lot of damage.
航拍照片已洗出
Aerial photographs are developed.
轰炸轨迹一丝不苟
Bombing patterns are meticulous.
好样的
So job well done.
为了表示感谢
Now, by way of saying thank you...
让你们知道你们的勇敢之举
of letting you know that your brave efforts
是得到了感激的
do not go unappreciated...
我已叫司务长迈洛
I have asked Milo, our fine mess officer,
为你们准备了特别的东西
to come up with something special for you all.
我的个人最爱 烤冰淇淋蛋糕
A personal favorite of mine-- Baked Alaska.
战前我都好久没吃了
Haven't had it since before the war.
来吧 端上来
Come on, boys, bring it in!
这就对了
There you go!
很好 各位
There you go, boys.
迈洛 真不错
Milo, looks great.
真好吃 真好吃
Goddamn yummy! It's goddamn yummy!
是不是 先生们 科恩上校 你说呢
Is it not, gentleman? Colonel Korn, what say you?
是 长官 真好吃
Yes, sir, it's yummy.
迈洛 好样的
Milo, fine job.
你们没拿到吗
Did you not get any?
我说 你们没拿到吗
I say, did you not get any?
我们没分到 长官
We did not, sir.
-我听不到 -我们没分到 长官
- I can't hear you. - We did not, sir.
-你们不想要吗 -不了 谢谢 长官
- Do you not want some? - No, thank you, sir.
今天有一架飞机调头了
One plane turned back today.
那架飞机的机组可以站起来吗
Would the crew of that plane stand up?
这架无畏的飞机的飞行员是谁
And who might the pilot of this intrepid ship be?
-是我 长官 -那是麦克沃特 长官
- That'd be me, sir. - That's McWatt, sir.
麦克沃特
McWatt.
请告诉我 麦克沃特
And pray tell, McWatt,
是什么导致了你们急着赶回基地
what precipitated this urgent need to be back at base?
-通讯器坏了 -大声点 让大家听到
- Broken intercom-- - Speak up so everybody can hear you.
通讯器坏了 长官
A broken intercom, sir.
梅杰少校
Major Major,
你一直在读手册吧
you've been reading the manual, I believe.
跟我们说说 根据你的研习
Tell us, in the course of your studies,
你是否读到有哪一段 哪一条
have you come across a paragraph or a subclause
说明通讯器损坏
that tells you that a broken intercom
可以作为放弃任务的有效
is a valid Procedural Termination Mechanism
规程中止机制
for Mission Abortion?
我不...
I don't, um--
-我还没... -你是没有
- I haven't necessarily-- - No, you haven't!
因为就没有
Because there isn't one!
我要所有人都好好看看这桌
And I want everyone to take a good look at this table,
因为在这桌上
because at this table,
能看到懦夫的脸
you will see the face of cowardice!
那不是有权吃烤冰淇淋蛋糕的脸
And that is not a face that gets Baked Alaska put in it.
是该死的麦克沃特
It's goddamn McWatt!
-天呐 -快走开 麦克沃特
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - Get out of here, McWatt!
搞什么
What the fuck?
你个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit!
麦克沃特 你个疯子
McWatt, you fucking maniac!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
来啊 麦克沃特 看看你的本事
Come on, McWatt, let's see what you got.
麦克沃特 你疯了 他在干什么
McWatt, you nut! What's he doing?
-搞他 桑普森 -是啊 基德 搞他
- Yeah, get him, Sampson. - Yeah, Kid, get him!
-加油 基德 搞他 -他来了
- Come on, Kid, get him. - Here he comes.
-来啊 麦克沃特 -他来了
- Come on, McWatt! - Here he comes!
来啊 看看你的本事
Come on! Let's see what you got!
我看到你了 混♥蛋♥ 来啊 麦克沃特
Oh, I see you, motherfucker. Come on, McWatt.
没错 给他点颜色看看
That's right, give it to him.
基德·桑普森 捅进他屁♥股♥里
Kid Sampson, shove it up his ass!
-捅进他屁♥股♥里 -来啊
- Shove it right up his ass! - Come on!
捅进他屁♥股♥里
Shove it up his ass!
我要插♥进♥你屁♥股♥里 麦克沃特
This is going straight up your ass, McWatt!
该死
Oh, shit!
他撞死了基德·桑普森
He got Kid Sampson.
-他撞死了基德·桑普森 -该死
- He got Kid Sampson! - Fuck!
该死 不 天呐
Fuck! No, no! Oh, God!
不
Oh, no.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表