剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
我觉得是搞错了
I think there's been a mistake.
我觉得是搞错了
I think there's been a mistake.
我很确定是搞错了
I'm fairly certain there's been a mistake.
这里写的
Well, it says right here he's--
他跟你和奥尔同住
Well, he's bunking down with you and Orr.
好吧 那就不打扰你们了
Right, well, I'll leave you men to it.
-迈洛 -教士
- Hey, Milo. - Hi, Reverend!
约约 奥尔
Yo-Yo, Orr.
我是迈洛·迈德邦德
I'm Milo Minderbinder.
-这是马德 -亨利·马德
- This is Mudd. - Henry Mudd.
亨利你来得太是时候了
Well, Henry, you've arrived at precisely the right time.
我倒想说这玩意还多得是
I'd say there's plenty more where these came from,
可惜并非如此
but there isn't.
这俩人对我来说就是那么特别
That's how special these two are to me.
来吧 拿几个吧
Go on. Take a few.
-这才像话 -你也拿吧 亨利
- Now we're talking. - You too, Henry.
拿吧 再拿一个稍后吃
Come on, one for later.
太棒了
Beautiful.
好了 先生们 我要到处去卖♥♥
All right, gentlemen, I'm doing the rounds.
如果有人问起 这是10分两个
If anyone asks, these are going two for a dime.
认识你很高兴 亨利·马德
Good to meet you, Henry Mudd.
你把包放下吧
You can drop your bags.
他们叫我去行政帐篷登记
Uh, they told me to check in at the administration tent.
那你就去吧
Well, that's what you should do, then.
你知道是在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
你沿这条路走
Well, you follow this path up here,
走到公厕时左转
and when you hit the latrines, you take a left,
行政帐篷是右边第二个
and the Administrations is the second tent on the right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
嗯
Yeah.
好啊 太好了
Great. That's fucking great.
该死 是第三个帐篷
Oh, fuck. Third tent!
是右手边第三个帐篷
It's the third tent on the right!
好 你要尤其注意这个
All right, I want you to pay particular attention to this right here.
火力最强的高射炮在这里 这里
The heaviest flak is supported right here and here.
-什么事 -长官 我是来报道...
- Yes? - Sir, I'm here to report--
-你是炮手吗 -我是个炮手 长官
- Are you the gunner? - I'm a gunner, yes, sir.
克洛斯比 你的尾炮手来了
Crosby, your tail gunner's here!
那快点 我们四分钟后就上天了
Hurry up, then! We're going up in four minutes!
这里在上周已被另一个中队排查过
Now, this has been cleared last week as another squadron--
长官 我是侧炮手 不是...
Uh, sir, I'm a side gunner, not a--I don't--
-快去 -是 长官
- Go, go, go! - Yes, sir.
-什么 -刀
- What? - Knife?
我又不是你妈 邓巴 但是给你
I'm not your mother, Dunbar, but here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
梅杰
Major.
-你不是少校 -不 那是我的名字
- You're not a major. - No, no. That's my name.
我可不要喊你梅杰
Well, I'm not calling you Major.
-你名字叫什么 -梅杰 还是梅杰
- What's your Christian name? - Major. It--it's Major.
不 你的洗礼名
No, your--your Christian name.
姓氏后面那个
He means what's your first name.
我就这意思 我名字也叫梅杰
That's what I'm saying. My first name is Major, too.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
真的吗
You serious?
说来好笑
It's a funny story.
我妈妈生了我之后累坏了
My--my mother was rather exhausted from giving birth to me--
她失血过多
she had lost a lot of blood.
我父亲填的表
Uh, my father filled in the forms.
-他喊你梅杰 -我中间名也是这个
- And he calls you Major? - It's my middle name, too.
是这个意思吗
Let me get this right.
你父亲给你起名梅杰·梅杰·梅杰
Your father named you Major Major Major?
他回到病房♥来 对我妈妈说
He came back into the ward, and he said to my mother,
"我按你的意思给他起名叫凯勒布了"
"I've named him Caleb in accordance with your wishes."
但他撒谎了
But--but he was lying.
你是梅杰·梅杰·梅杰中士
You're Sergeant Major Major Major?
是啊 我已经接受了
Uh, yeah. I've--I've made peace with it.
告诉我 你这辈子辛苦吗
Tell me this. Have you had a tough life?
你可以喊我凯勒布 或者凯勒
You can call me Caleb. Even just Cal would be okay.
各位
Hey, fellas!
这家伙叫梅杰·梅杰·梅杰
This guy's name is Major Major Major.
长官
Sir.
-这是什么玩意 -是肉 长官
- What is this nonsense? - It's meat, sir...
和蔬菜 好像吧
and vegetables, I think.
天呐 真恶心
God, abominable.
我要沙丁鱼吐司 送去我帐篷
I will have sardines on toast in my tent.
好的 长官
Of course, sir.
你听说今天下午那架飞机了吗
Did you hear about that plane this afternoon?
什么飞机
What plane?
那架坠毁的飞机 那孩子就在上面
That plane went down that the kid was on.
-什么孩子 -马德
- What kid? - Mudd.
-马德是谁 -我们帐篷的那个
- Who's Mudd? - The kid from our tent.
该死
Oh, shit.
他连行李都没来得及打开
He didn't even unpack his kit.
-他坠机了 -他死了
- He went down? - He's gone.
化成灰了
Done and dusted.
真可怜
Poor guy.
该死 热水没了
Oh, fuck! There goes the hot water.
嗯 是一种油阀
Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, it's, uh--it's a type of oil valve.
我会进行改进
I actually know how to modify that.
我不知道我能不能受得了
I'm not sure I can take this shit.
浇点冷水死不了人 约约
A little cold water never hurt nobody, Yo-Yo.
不 我再不想去飞任务了
No, I can't fly more missions.
我们要赢了 约塞连
We're winning this thing, Yossarian.
你都飞了16次任务了
You've already flown 16 missions.
飞25次 我们就能回家了
25 and we can go home.
是啊 我不想再飞九次了
Yeah, I can't do nine more.
我们要赢得战争了
Well, we're winning this war.
至少他们是这么说的
That's what they say, anyways.
罗马要沦陷了
You know, Rome is about to fall,
德国人完了
and the Germans are toast.
德国人是完了 没错
The Germans are toast. Exactly.
没飞机了 只有地面部队
No more planes. Ground troops only.
他们都在撤退
And they're all retreating.
所以我们为什么还继续飞任务
So why the hell are we still flying missions?
因为我们要把他们打垮
'Cause we got to-- we got to polish them off.
那你去好了
Well, you can polish them off.
我可不想临秋末晚的送命
I don't want to be the one who dies showing them the door.
我的肝有问题
There's something wrong with my liver.
怎么了
What's wrong with it?
-疼 -哪里疼
- Well, it hurts. - Where does it hurt?
-我的肝脏 -指给我看
- In my liver. - Will you show me exactly?
-肝脏不在那里 -你确定吗
- That's not your liver. - Are you sure?
哎呀呀
Well, well, well...
-医生 -我猜猜
- Doc! - Let me guess.
肝脏吗
Liver?
谢谢 苏·安
Thank you, Sue Anne.
-要我叫牧师来吗 -你在这里干什么
- Do I need to call the priest? - What are you doing here?
我也问自己这个问题
I asked myself the same question.
他们叫我去哪我去哪
I go where they tell me to go.
所以
So...
你这次真病了吗
are you actually sick this time?
-我觉得不舒服 -但你病了吗
- I feel sick. - Yeah, but are you sick?
-我真的不舒服 -我也是
- I honestly feel sick. - So do I.
但那不代表我是病了
But that doesn't mean I am.
听着 我飞了16次任务了 指标是25次
Look, I've flown 16 missions. The mission quota's 25.
我只剩9次了 但这些任务毫无意义
I have nine left to fly. They're entirely pointless.
德国人在逃窜了 是吧
I mean, the Germans are on the run, right?
所以我想在这里等战争结束
So I figure I just wait it out in here,
如果你不介意
if that's okay with you.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表