剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
我们已拿下了博洛尼亚 我得去博洛尼亚
We have taken Bologna. I need to go to Bologna.
我们拿下了博洛尼亚
We've taken Bologna?
是的 孩子 我们拿下了博洛尼亚
Yes, son. We have taken Bologna.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你为什么不干脆付三个的钱
Why don't you just pay for all three
让另两个走
and send the other two away?
因为 那样柯拉拉会气我
Because then Clara will be angry with me
让她工作
for making her work
而给其他人钱让她们放假
and paying the others to have the night off.
她说如果我真心喜欢她
She says that if I really liked her,
我就让她休息一晚
then I'd give her the night off
跟其他几个中的一个上♥床♥
and go to bed with one of the others.
他们每人30美元
And they're $30 each?
是的 30美元
Yeah, it's, uh, $30.
30美元买♥♥这样的女人可太贵了
$30 is a lot of money for pieces like these.
再说 我这辈子从来不用花钱
Besides, I've never paid for it in my life.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand--
你不用付钱
you don't have to pay for a thing.
我会付三个人的钱 你们只需要带走另外俩
I'll pay for all three-- you guys just need to take the other two
这样她就不会生气了
so she doesn't get her nose out of joint.
我就是无法理解
I just don't understand why you--
你到底为什么要付钱给她的朋友
why you have to pay for her friends in the first place.
为了哄她开心
To make her happy!
我记得有次
You know, I remember this one time
我骗了俩傻帽高中女生
we tricked these two dumb high-school girls
进了一个兄弟会
into the fraternity.
然后威胁要告诉她们父母
Made them put out for all the fellas
她们跟所有男生发生了关系
by threatening to call their folks
逼她们跟所有男生发♥生♥关♥系♥
and tell them they were putting out for the fellas.
那是什么意思"发♥生♥关♥系♥"
And what is it, "putting out"?
就是上 干
Screw, fuck, you know.
所以你骗了那俩姑娘
Ah, so you-- you tricked the girls,
然后还干了她们
and you fuck them?
是啊 就是开开心
Yeah, sure. It was a bit of fun.
那俩姑娘呢 她们也开心吗
And the girls? They were having fun?
当然了
Yes, of course.
那你逼她们开心了 是吗
So you made them have fun, yes?
是吗
Yes?
你们听到了吗
You get a load of this shit?
我被一个做卖♥♥女人生意的家伙训了
I'm getting lectured by a guy who sells women for a living.
我清楚自己的职业
I'm aware of my profession.
内特利
Nate-er-ly?
有问题吗
Is problem?
我就来 就来
I-I'm coming. I'm coming.
约约 你可以带走另两个吗
Yo-Yo, come on, will you take the other two?
帮帮忙吧
Help me out here, man.
好伙计
My good man.
你可以告诉我
Would you be kind enough to provide me
这栋建筑的合法拥有者的名字吗
with the name of the legal owner of this building?
我要征用它
I wish to requisition it
给美国战士使用
for the fighting men of the United States of America.
什么
Scusi?
就是
The...
是啊 我尽量
Yeah, I am. I try to be.
妹妹
Sister.
她是你妹妹
She's your sister?
妹妹 妹妹
Sister, sister.
昆虫
Insects.
昆虫 虫子
Ah, insetti. Insects.
冰淇淋 这个我知道
Gelato-- I know this word.
-冰淇淋 -你想要吗
- Gelato. - You want one?
好吧 她想吃
Okay, she's up for it.
那叫什么
What's that called?
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
比"冰淇淋"说起来顺口多了 不是吗
Rolls off the tongue better than "ice cream," doesn't it?
窗户 是窗户的意思 是吗
Finestra, that's window, yeah?
窗户
Finestra.
带个R吗
With an R, right?
你能说英语吗 试试
Can you say "window"? Try that?
-窗户 -窗户 对
- Window. - Window, yeah.
没错
Exactly.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
什么
Wha--
该死
Fuck.
她会回来的 伙计
She'll be back, buddy.
该死
God damn it.
德·科瓦里少校失踪了
Major de Coverley has gone missing,
你们中一个混♥蛋♥要为此坐牢
and one of you fuckers is going to prison for it.
我知道你就在这里
I know you're here,
我要像捕猎豺狼一样抓到你
and I am going to hunt you down like a jackal,
然后把你钉在我的墙上
and I'm gonna mount you on my fucking wall!
所以 如果有谁知道
So, if any of you knows anything
我的轰炸线是怎么被动的
about my bomb line being moved,
现在就该说出来了
now would be the time to speak up!
因为我肯定要查清此事
Because I am gonna get to the bottom of this.
你们相信我 先生们
You can mark my fucking words, gentlemen.
这是中队的耻辱
This is a black eye on the squadron.
一个好人失踪了 可能是被俘了
A good man has gone missing, presumed captured.
或许是失踪 可能死了
Maybe missing, presumed dead!
而罪魁祸首就在这个房♥间里
The person who did it is in this room...
现在就在 我都能感觉到
Right now-- I can fucking feel it.
对了
Oh, and by the way,
我们要再回博洛尼亚去
we're going back to Bologna.
相信我
Mark my fucking words.
你们要回去
And you're going back there,
你们要炸飞那些燃料罐
and you are gonna bomb the fuck out of those fuel dumps,
你们要炸飞
and you are going to bomb the fuck out of
那些高射炮
those antiaircraft guns,
我希望战情很险恶
and I hope it's fucking bad.
你们最好祈祷你们不会炸到
And you'd better hope that you don't bomb
他们关押德·科瓦里少校的地方
wherever it is they're holding Major de Coverley.
我还有好消息
And I've got some good news.
我要把任务数从40次提升至45次
I'm raising the mission count from 40 to 45.
我知道你肯定乐意
Oh, I knew you'd like that.
作为对这种叛国行为的惩罚
And as punishment for this act of fucking treason,
我还要把任务次数从45提升至50次
I'm also raising it from 45 to 50.
是有不满吗
Oh, do I sense discontent, hmm?
听着 各位
Well, look, fellas...
我不是不讲理的人
I'm not an unreasonable man.
我们做个交易吧
What's say we make a deal, hmm?
如果那个动了
If the repugnant swamp scum
我轰炸线是死人♥渣♥ 能站出来
that moved my bomb line were to step forward
承认罪过
and admit his guilt,
我就愿意降低任务数
I would be willing to lower the mission count
从50降至45
from 50 to 45.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
你个死懦夫
You fucking coward.
解散
Dis-fucking-missed!
好了 还有45秒
All right, that's 45 seconds to run.
45秒
45 seconds.
情况不妙 各位
It's getting hot up here, fellas.
下面 就在桥那边
Down there! Just beyond the bridge!
路上有一整支车队
There's a whole convoy on that road!
是啊 我们马上就到
Yeah, we're coming up on it now.
你们上面还好吗
You all right up there?
有我们呢 你没事
We got you, we got you. You're okay.
我们要被打死了 快点
We're getting hammered! Let's go!
好 麦克沃特 航向043
All right, McWatt. Bring her to 043.
保持在4500英尺
Holding steady at 4,500.
043 at 4,500.
下面那个是吗
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表