剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
-是的 -那我该做些什么
- No. - Then what should I do?
做些必须要做的事
Whatever has to be done.
船到桥头自然直
Cross that bridge when we come to it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
好吧 解散
Well, dismissed, then.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者
The Lord is my shepherd.
我必不至缺乏
I shall not want.
他使我躺在青草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他领我在可安息的水边
He leadeth me beside still waters.
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He restoreth my soul.
他为自己的名指引我
He leadeth me in paths of righteousness
回到正义的道路
for his name's sake.
我虽行过死荫的幽谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley
但心无所畏惧
of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
听着 跟死有关的话已经说得够多了
Look, enough with all the death stuff, huh?
你是要让孩子们意气风发地上路
What do you say we send the boys out feeling good?
能不能说点 我也不知道
Don't you have something a little bit more, I dunno,
更阳光点的
goddamn sunnier?
阳光点
Sunnier.
愿道路在你脚下铺开
May the road rise to meet you.
愿顺风总在你背后吹拂
May the wind be always at your back,
愿阳光温暖着你的脸庞
the sun shine warm upon your face,
雨滴轻柔的浸润你的心田
the rains fall soft upon your fields.
直到我们再次相见
And until we meet again,
愿上帝会把你们捧在手掌心里
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.
正在接近目标 还有30秒
Closing in on target. 30 seconds to run.
机务 你在后面还活着吗
Crew, you still fucking alive back there?
约塞连 是否锁定目标
Yossarian, are you on a steady heading?
正在靠近
We're approaching.
已锁定
Steady.
投弹
Bombs away.
好 看你的了 麦克沃特
Okay, over to you, McWatt.
带我们离开这里
get us out of here.
我们已经把这群混♥蛋♥打得跪地求饶了
We have pounded the bastards into submission
我们已经拿下罗马了
and we have taken Rome.
恭喜 先生们
Congratulations, gentlemen.
圣劳伦斯大教堂 粉身碎骨
St. Lawrence Basilica, rubble.
这里 干得好
This one, good job.
还有这里 太棒了 先生们
This, bravo. Bravo, gentlemen.
这是什么
What is this?
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
这他妈到底是什么
What in the goddamn hell is this?
看着像该死的景点明信片
That looks like a goddamn tourist postcard!
举手吧 投弹手们
Hands up, bombardiers.
好吧 就是你们了
Well, there you have it.
真是一群想让我们
A group of idiots trying to singlehandedly
输掉这场仗的笨蛋
lose this fucking war for us.
下次 我们就撒些传♥单♥算了
Next time, why don't we just drop leaflets?
你们好 我的德国朋友
Guten tag, my German friends.
祝你们今天愉快好了 为什么不呢
You just have a fine old fucking day, why don't you?
我们的目的是什么
What are we trying to be?
我告诉过你们我们的目的是什么
What have I told you that we are trying to be?
广泛 全面覆盖
Comprehensive. Blanket coverage.
把敌人赶走 我说过多少次
Flush the enemy out. How many times have I told you?
多少次
How many times--
那是梵蒂冈 长官
That's the Vatican, sir.
好吧 那是梵蒂冈城
All right, then. That's Vatican City.
我们都知道
And as we all know,
那是中立地区 所以干得很好
that is neutral territory, so good job.
确实是精准轰炸 先生们
That is precision bombing, gentlemen.
你们得尊重中立地区
You gotta respect that neutral territory.
干得棒极了
Terrific job.
爱死那群天主教♥徒♥了
Gotta love those Catholics, huh?
还有犹太人
And the Jews.
德·科瓦里少校
Major de Coverley.
德·科瓦里少校将去罗马带头开展他的
Major de Coverley will be heading to Rome to spearhead
预先勘察居住地计划
his Advance Reconnaissance Residential Plan
而且 依照惯例 为军官们安排
and, as usual, securing accommodations for the officers
执行行政任务以及
in the performing of their administrative duties
周末休假的住宿 当然
as well as their weekend leave, of course.
德·科瓦里少校 我们一如既往地期待你
Major de Coverley, we look forward, as always, to your...
安排的精致住所
splendid accommodations.
如果我还能找到没倒的房♥子的话
That's if I can find any still standing in there.
你肯定能找到
I'm sure you will.
天哪 我为你们骄傲 先生们
Gosh, I'm proud of you, gentlemen.
我真的非常骄傲
I'm very proud indeed.
那我们不如速战速决吧
So what do you say we speed this thing up, hmm?
你们跟我一心吗 那好吧
Are you with me? All right, then.
我们快点结束战争
Let's get this thing over and done with.
我们要给德国佬点厉害 我们要全身投入
Let's put the hurt on Jerry. Let's pitch in.
让我们把任务增加到35次吧
Let's raise the mission count to 35.
就是35个 各位 我们会胜利的
35 it is, gentlemen. We're gonna win this thing.
我们会他妈胜利的
We're gonna win this fucking thing.
就35个任务
35 it is.
-您不能进去 长官 -我能
- Can't go in there, sir. - Yes, I can.
他还是我的控球后卫呢
He's my point guard.
他又加了任务数
He's raising the missions again.
他又他妈的加了任务数
He's raising the goddamn missions again.
他太积极了
He's awfully keen.
不 他不是积极 他是疯了
No, he's not keen. He's crazy!
-我 我没有什么权力啊 -不 你有
- I-I have no power. - Yes, you do.
你有权让人停飞
You have the power to stand men down.
-这是依据哪条规矩呢 -找啊
- On what basis? - Find a basis.
神啊 这里到处都是规矩
Good God, there are basises everywhere.
约塞连 我根本就不想待在这
Yossarian, I don't even want to be here.
我只剩下两个任务了
I'm two missions away.
然后突然变成了35个
And, bang, 35, just like that.
就这样 我的任务就变成还剩七个
And just like that, I'm 7 away.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
约塞连 这真的很糟
Yossarian, that's simply terrible.
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
你 你不需要觉得不好意思
That--that's nothing to be ashamed of.
我没觉得不好意思 我很害怕
I'm not ashamed. I'm afraid.
所以我们要怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我根本不知道我有什么权力
I-I don't even know what powers I have.
一定有人知道
Well, somebody must know.
肯定有地方记载了
It must be written down somewhere.
可能写在这里面的某一处了吧
Probably in here somewhere.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
领队操作手册
It's the Group Leaders Operations Manual.
也许我应该读一下的
Perhaps I should read it.
老天爷 好吧
Jesus Christ. Okay.
你把它读完
You read this.
看明白你到底有什么权力
You figure out what your powers are.
等你知道了怎么用你的权力
And you come find me when you know
帮我的时候 就过来找我
how they can be used to help me, hmm?
我会在医院里待着
I'll be in the hospital.
谢了 梅杰
Thank you, Major.
我是说 谢谢你 长官
I mean...thank you, sir.
好呀 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你怎么样
How are you?
你好
Hello.
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
我最多只需要几天的时间
I just need a few days, maximum.
-几天的时间来干吗 -改变我的处境
- A few days for what? - For my situation.
我的情况很复杂
My situation's complicated.
有个少校在帮我处理这个问题
I have a major working on it right now.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表