剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
像其他人一样效忠国家 该死的
and serving his country like everybody else, God damn it.
把裤子提起来 士兵
Hike up your pants, soldier!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是克雷默护士
I'm Nurse Cramer.
苏·安今天不工作吗
Is Sue Anne not working today?
达克特护士走了
Nurse Duckett's gone.
去哪了
Where?
回家了
Gone home.
回护士寝室吗
To the nurses' quarters?
她回家了 她的派驻结束了
She's gone home. Her tour finished.
什么时候
When?
她今早走的
She left this morning.
她什么都没说
She didn't say anything.
我们这里治疗很多士兵
We treat a lot of soldiers here.
她总不会跟每个人都道别
She's not about to say good-bye to all of them.
好吧 我看看你的睾丸吧
All right, let's have a look at these testicles.
好的
Okay.
看来你都好了
Looks like you're good to go.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
-你叫什么 -斯♥诺♥登 长官
- What's your name? - Snowden, sir.
-你名叫什么 -克里斯托弗 长官
- What's your first name? - Christopher, sir.
我是约翰
I'm John.
第一次任务吗
This your first mission?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是我第一次任务
T-this is my first mission.
深呼吸 孩子
Take a breath, son.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
好吗
Okay?
我们走吧 会好玩的
Let's go, it'll be fun.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
我是尾炮手
I-I'm a tail gunner.
没有需要打击的目标
There's nothing to shoot at.
空中没有德国人 只有我们
There's no Germans in the air. It's just us.
去那边窗户旁坐吧
Have a seat by that window over there.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
别进机尾
Just stay out of that tail.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还有两分钟
Coming up on two minutes out.
高度4000英尺
We're at 4,000 feet.
看到左边的目标了吗
See the target on the left?
看到了吗
You see that?
交给我
I got it.
开始了
Here we go.
保持稳定
Holding steady.
你瞄准了吗 约塞连
Are you lined up, Yossarian?
是的 我瞄准了
Yes, I'm fucking lined up.
不是那座桥
That's the wrong bridge!
-后面怎么了 -右引擎被击中了
- Hey, what happened back there? - The right engine is hit!
-我们被击中了 -帮他
- We're hit! - Help him!
-切断燃料 -帮帮他
- Cut the fuel! - Help him!
-切断燃料 -帮帮他
- Cutting the fuel! - Help him!
-帮谁 -投弹手 帮帮他
- Help who? - The bombardier! Help him!
去帮投弹手
Help the bombardier!
我就是投弹手
I'm the bombardier!
帮他
Then help him!
-去帮他 -帮谁
- Help him! - Help who?
-你是谁啊 -侧炮手 那个新来的孩子
- Who is this? - The side gunner! The kid! The new kid!
帮帮他
Help him!
你去哪
Where the hell you going?
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我好冷
I'm cold.
你会没事的 好吗
Uh, you're gonna be all right, okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
好了 该死
Okay. Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
我好冷
I'm cold.
我们会让你暖和起来
Well, we're gonna get you warm.
好了
Okay.
好了 听着
Okay, look...
看上去不妙 孩子 但也没那么糟糕
it's ugly, kid, but it's not as ugly as it looks.
没打到动脉 所以你不会死的
There's no arteries cut, so you're not gonna die.
但我好冷
But I'm cold.
那是好迹象
Well, that's a good sign, you know?
表明你的身体
It's a sign that your body
在正常反应
is responding properly
把温度都送到你腿部了
and it's sending the warmth to your leg.
但你的大脑不知道
But your brain doesn't know.
好了
Okay.
包住
Keep that there.
没事 没事的
It's all right. That's all right.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
约翰
It's John.
约翰·约塞连
John Yossarian.
约翰·约塞连
John Yossarian.
好了 看着我
Okay, look at me, okay?
该死
Ah, fuck.
谁能帮帮我吗
Hey, can somebody help me here?
这绷带很好
This is a good bandage, okay?
能让你安全回家
It's gonna get you home safe.
我爸爸是个牙医
My--my dad's a dentist.
我知道
Yeah, I knew it.
你能回家他会很开心的
And he's gonna be glad to have you back, right?
看着我 看着我
Just look at me. Look at me.
等我们降落了
When I get you back on land,
德尼卡医生会让你好起来的
Doc Daneeka's gonna make you right as rain.
好
Okay.
来 我扶你起来
Come here, let's get you up.
来 我扶你起来
Okay, come on. Let's get you up.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
看着我
Look at me.
该死
Oh, fuck.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 你的眼睛
Okay, okay, okay. Your eyes--
你的眼睛看着我
Keep your eyes right on me.
好吗
Okay, all right.
好了
Okay, now. Now...
我们让你舒服点
we just got to get you comfortable.
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
好了 让你舒服点 舒舒服服的
Okay, get you comfortable. Nice and comfortable.
让你舒舒服服的
Get you nice and comfortable.
好了 放松
Okay. Nice and easy.
放松
Nice and easy.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
约塞连
Yossarian.
你没事吧
You okay?
查普林
Oh, hi, Chaplain.
我没事
I'm fine.
就是任务不顺利 损失了一个人
We had a hairy run, and we lost a man,
但除此之外 我没事
but other than that, I'm fine.
你一身是血
You're covered in blood.
不是我的
It's not mine.
你想...要我给你拿点衣服吗
Do you want--can I... get you some clothes?
不用 谢谢
No, I'm fine. Thanks.
你还好吗
How are you?
我...
I'm...
我挺好的
I'm fine, I'm--I'm good.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表