剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
流程走完后我们会通知你
We'll notify you once that process is complete.
-谢谢您 长官 -我说得够清楚吗
- Thank you, sir. - Is that sufficient?
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
太棒了
Yeah!
约约
Hey, Yo-Yo!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们跳了水
Oh, we went down.
我和这些家伙一起去训练了
I was on a training run with these fellas.
伙计们 这位是约塞连 上来吧 约约
Fellas, this is Yossarian. Jump on, Yo-Yo.
我们开新款B-25轰炸机出去绕了个圈
We were--we were looping out past Sardinia
经过了撒丁岛
in the new B-25.
它有个新的霍利化油器可以低耗巡航
It's got a new Holley carburetor which cruises lean
但它的旁通阀是隔膜推动的
but the bypass valve is diaphragm-operated,
这我倒是头一次听说
which I did not know.
旧的那款在空气混合室里有个挡板
The old ones have a baffle in the air-mixing chamber
显然我还是习惯用旧的
and that's the one I'm used to, obviously.
新款有个自封闭的变频器控制单元
But now there's this self-sealing CCU
绑在炸♥弹♥仓上 而燃油是由
strapped on to the bomb bay, and the fuel gets transferred
电动离心泵传送的
by an electric centrifuge pump.
如果你不了解这一点
And if you did not know that--
你就没法给飞机供油 所以...
You're not gonna prime it. So...
只能来个漂亮的正常降落了
Perfect belly landing.
而且我还学了些新招数可以下次用
And I learned something new for next time.
好吧 我都不知道你离开过
Well, I didn't know you'd gone.
但欢迎回来
But welcome back.
敲敲门 你还好吗 约约
Knock, knock. How you doing, Yo-Yo?
好极了
Stupendous.
听说你昨天去玩跳水了
Heard you went down yesterday.
-没错 -你真行
- Sure did. - Good for you.
我需要你帮个忙
I need to call in my favor.
帮什么忙
What is it?
我要去买♥♥些东西
I'm gonna go buy some things.
我想让你陪我一起去
I need you to come with me.
-去哪里 -到处都去
- Where? - Everywhere.
-什么时候去 -一小时内出发
- When? - Gotta leave in an hour.
我去不了 我要回家了
I can't. I'm going home.
你要回家了
You're going home?
我在等他们盖章
I'm just waiting on a stamp.
你为什么要我陪
But, why do you need me?
拜托 会很好玩的 就像度假一样
Come on, it'll be fun. It'll be like a vacation.
不会让你拿任何重的东西 我保证
You won't have to lift anything heavy. I promise.
我能去吗
Can I come?
是的 她很好操控 对吗
Yeah, she handles nice, right?
是很不错
I'm impressed.
工艺精湛
It's outstanding craftsmanship.
德国人做的东西就是这样
That's the Germans for you, though.
注重每个小细节 看看这针脚
Every little detail. Hey, look at this stitching.
看到没 这是高品质皮革
Here, huh? This is high-quality leather.
你注意到了吗 约塞连
You see this, Yossarian?
非常高品质
Very high quality.
你好 我是迈洛·迈德邦德
Hello, this is Milo Minderbinder.
卢卡 我的朋友 最近好吗
Ah, Luca. How are you, my friend?
慢点说 卢卡 慢点说
Wait, slow down, Luca. Slow down.
我们已经达成协议了 500只羊
Well, that was the agreement we had, 500 goats.
告诉他别着急 我其实...
Tell him to hold his horses. I'm actually--
我就在附近 顺便过去看看
I'm in the neighborhood. I'll drop in.
不 告诉他不要宰杀
No, just tell him not to slaughter.
不要宰杀 不要宰杀羊
No slaughter. Don't kill the goats.
迈洛先生
Mr. Milo.
你能回来真是太好了
It's so wonderful to have you back.
亚历桑德罗 我想让你见见
Alessandro, I want you to meet two very,
我的两个好朋友 他是约翰·约塞连
very good friends of mine. This is John Yossarian.
还有艾弗·奥尔
And Ivor Orr.
欢迎朋友们 欢迎朋友们
My friends. My friends.
亚历桑德罗 我们说好的
Alessandro, we had an agreement.
是的
Yes, yes.
但是你说的是一些羊
But you said some goats.
没有说是500只羊
You didn't say 500 goats.
500只羊挺好的 不是吗
500 goats is good, no?
你可以挤羊奶
You can milk them.
不 迈洛先生 我们养活不了它们
No, no, Mr. Milo. We cannot feed them.
它们难道不是只吃草吗
Don't they just eat grass?
让它们吃草
Let them eat the grass.
你不了解山羊
Oh, you don't understand goats.
草已经没了
The grass is already gone.
它们现在啥都吃
And now they eat everything.
它们会吃甚至不是食物的东西
They eat things that are not even food.
我要告诉你 我们非常感谢
Let me assure you, we are so thankful
你为我们所做的一切
for everything you have done for us.
这个小镇也绝对是有福气
And this town has most surely been blessed
获得你的慷慨祝福
by your generosity.
你太客气了
You're very welcome.
但是500只羊 真的太多了
But 500 goats, it's just too many goats.
只是将货物到处流通一下
It's amazing the demand you can create
你就能创造出令人惊讶的需求量
just by moving things around.
我也是这么做♥鸡♥蛋生意的
That's what I do with the eggs.
我不太理解你的鸡蛋生意
Now--Now, I don't understand what you do with the eggs.
你在马耳他七美分一个买♥♥进
You buy them for seven cents apiece in Malta
然后五美分一个卖♥♥出吗
then you sell them for five cents?
我这么做可以赚利润
I do it to make a profit.
好吧 为什么人们在鸡蛋那么贵的时候
Well, why do people come to Malta for eggs
去马耳他买♥♥鸡蛋
when they're so expensive there?
因为那是陈规
Because they've always done it that way.
他们为什么不去西西里买♥♥鸡蛋
Why don't they go look for eggs in Sicily?
因为那不是陈规
Because they've never done it that way.
我现在是真的搞不懂了
Now I really don't understand.
你为什么食堂鸡蛋一个卖♥♥五美分
Why--Why don't you sell your mess hall's eggs
而不是七美分呢
for seven cents apiece instead of five cents apiece?
因为我的餐厅对我来说没有必要
Because my mess halls would have no need for me then.
任何人都能以七美分的价格
Anyone can buy seven cents apiece eggs
买♥♥七美分的鸡蛋
for seven cents apiece.
至少以这种方式 我作为中间人
And at least this way I can make a bid for myself
能给自己报个价
as a middle man.
什么 所以你确实赚了利润
What? So you do make a profit.
当我赚钱的时候 财团也受益
Ah, the syndicate benefits when I benefit
因为每个人都有份额
because everybody has a share.
我们到了巴勒莫你就明白了
You'll see when we get to Palermo.
我以为你说我们要去马耳他
I thought you said we were going to Malta.
先去巴勒莫
Ah, Palermo first.
你听到了吗 奥尔
You hear that, Orr?
跟上 伙计们 我们走 伙计
Come on, fellas. Let's go, guys.
辛达科是什么意思
What's sindacho?
辛达科的意思是市长
Sindacho. It means mayor.
我是巴勒莫的市长
I'm the mayor of Palermo.
怎么做到的
How?
因为我为意大利带来了威士忌
'Cause I brought Scotch to Italy.
意大利人什么时候开始喝威士忌了
Well, since when do the Italians drink Scotch?
他们不喝 威士忌太贵了
They don't. Scotch is very expensive.
这些人太穷了
These people are very poor.
如果没有人喝你为什么要引进呢
Well, why are you importing it if nobody drinks it?
为了抬高价格
To inflate the price.
西西里现在是威士忌
Sicily's now the third largest exporter
世界第三大出口商
of Scotch in the world.
这也是他们选我为市长的原因
That's why they elected me mayor.
这就是他们选他为市长的原因
That's why they elected him mayor.
你真了不起 迈洛
Good for you, Milo.
谢谢
Grazie.
朱塞佩
Ah, Giuseppe.
有电♥话♥
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表