剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
那好
That's good.
是谁牺牲了
Who did you lose?
是个新来的孩子
Oh, he was a new kid.
你可能还不认识他
You might not have known him yet.
你去哪
Where are you off to?
我要回家
I'm heading home.
要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们其实都不认识克里斯托弗
None of us can say we really knew Christopher...
但我们知道他是什么样的男孩
but we know the kind of boy he was--
一个甘愿冒险的男孩
a boy willing to put himself in the path of danger...
一个才刚出学校的男孩
A boy barely out of school,
甘愿离开家人 和他珍视的一切
willing to leave his family and all that the held dear,
安全的一切
all that was safe,
熟悉的一切
all that was familiar...
来到这里
To come to a place
在这里那一切恍如梦幻
where those things would seem like a dream...
因为还有一个更大的梦
For there was a bigger dream...
解放被黑暗侵袭的世界
to liberate a world beset by darkness.
克里斯托弗·斯♥诺♥登也有这样的梦
Christopher Snowden shared that dream...
我们都有
With all of us.
我来时 我知道这将是我的职责之一
When I came here, I knew this would be one of my duties. This...
但这里并不会死人
But nobody really dies here.
他们都消失了
They just vanish, they...
他们在天上消失了
They vanish into the sky.
所以我做追悼
So I do services,
而不是葬礼
not burials...
追悼
services.
但幸好 今天不是
But thankfully, not today.
我们能把克里斯托弗·斯♥诺♥登埋在这里
We'll keep Christopher Snowden here.
我们知道他在哪 知道去哪找他
We'll know where he is. We'll know where to find him.
我们能哀悼他度过的人生
We'll lament that the life he lived
那不是他本该拥有的人生
did not turn out to be the life he should have lived.
他才18
He was 18.
他都未曾了解妻子或孩子的爱
He didn't get to know the love of a wife or children.
他们爱他 渴望他归来
That they loved him, they longed for his return
就像他也渴望他们
just as he longs for them.
不管怎样 他还是备受爱戴
Nevertheless, he was greatly loved
也将
and will be...
深受怀念
greatly missed.
我们为他的父母雷蒙德和伊丽莎白祈祷吧
Let us pray for his parents, Raymond and Elizabeth.
你怎么坐在树上
What are you doing in a tree?
迈洛啊
Oh, hiya, Milo.
我可以上去吗
Can I come up?
我听说你的抗♥议♥了
I heard about your protest.
真不错
Good for you.
这不是抗♥议♥
This isn't a protest.
那也不错
Well, good for you.
谁的葬礼
Whose funeral?
他们在下葬
They're burying that kid
前两天死在我飞机上的孩子
that got killed in my plane the other day.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他牺牲了
He got killed.
我听说你和卡斯卡特的协议黄了
I heard your deal with Cathcart fell through.
你不能回家了
You're not going home.
你听说奥尔的事了吗
Did you hear about Orr?
他出现在瑞典了
He turned up in Sweden.
他的尸体吗
His body?
不 好好的呢
No, alive and well.
据说是飞过去的
Apparently he rode there.
我也不知道 听他们说的
I don't know. They're saying that's what he did.
谁说的 你在哪听到的
Who's saying? Where did you hear this?
就是道听途说
Somebody heard from somebody.
他们都在谈论呢
They're all talking about it down there.
如果你不是到处裸奔
If you weren't running around naked,
说不定也会听说
you might have heard it, too.
他真棒
Hey, good for him.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
你会来跟我一起工作吧
Hey, you're gonna come work with me, right?
我们肯定不可阻挡
We'd be unstoppable!
在1777年漫长的严冬里
And during the long winter of 1777,
一位普鲁士贵族 冯·施托本男爵
a Prussian nobleman by the name of Baron Von Steuben
大力协助乔治·华盛顿教100位士兵
aided George Washington greatly in teaching musket drill
火枪操练
to a small unit of 100 soldiers.
那些士兵又教会了福吉谷剩下的
Those soldiers taught the remaining Continental Army
大♥陆♥军
at Valley Forge.
所以操练队列
And so drill formation
有悠久光荣的传统
has a long and glorious history...
也延续了我们的国父当年的
that is a living link to the days and the dreams
岁月和梦想
of our founding fathers.
所以今天 在上帝赐予的
And so here today with these shining blue skies
明媚蓝天下
that God has seen fit to deliver...
我们也参与到了这历史中
we, too, are a part of that history.
德里德尔将军
General Dreedle,
整个欧战的总指挥
Commanding Officer of the entire European operation,
今天从伦敦远道而来
has come here all the way from London
就是因为他听说了你们
because he has heard about you men...
和你们的严整队列
And your tight formations.
你们非常严整的队列
Your fiercely tight formations.
现在 不再耽搁了
And now, without further ado...
乐队奏乐
strike up the band.
开始阅兵
And, let's start the parade!
齐步走
Forward, march!
因你非凡的勇气
For uncommon valor,
我在此授予你
I hereby award you
杰出飞行十字勋章
the Distinguished Flying Cross.
这是上等兵詹姆斯·马什 长官
This is Private First Class James Marsh, sir.
上前 上等兵
Step forward, Private.
因你非凡的勇气
For uncommon valor,
我在此授予你杰出飞行十字勋章
I hereby award you the Distinguished Flying Cross.
长官 知道吗
Well, sir, you know what?
我只是做了我爷爷教我的
I didn't do nothing my grandpappy didn't teach me.
"做事正直 说话坦诚
"Be a straight shooter. Be a straight talker.
战斗关荣" 他总那么跟我说
Be a clean fighter," He always used to tell me.
老天啊 我一直努力恪守他的建议
And by golly, if I hadn't tried to abide by his advice--
谢谢 上等兵
Thank you, Private.
我没做什么勇敢的事
I didn't do nothing brave, though.
-我只是做了每个人都会... -当然了
- I did what any other fella-- - I'm sure you did.
-你真棒 孩子 -就像是直觉
- Good for you, son. - Just like instinct.
这是谁
And who the hell is this?
这是约塞连 长官
This is Yossarian, sir.
我不知道他在干什么
I don't know what the hell he thinks he's doing.
这是什么玩笑吗 士兵
Is this some kind of a joke, soldier?
他来干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
约塞连上尉要接受
Captain Yossarian is receiving
杰出飞行十字勋章授勋 长官
the Distinguished Flying Cross, sir.
我的天
Well, I'll be damned.
你怎么不♥穿♥衣服 孩子
Why aren't you wearing clothes, son?
我不想穿
I don't want to.
什么叫你不想穿
What do you mean, you don't want to?
你为什么不想穿
Why the hell don't you want to?
我就是不想
I just don't want to.
-他为什么没穿衣服 -他为什么没穿衣服
- Why isn't he wearing clothes? - Why isn't he wearing clothes?
有名士兵死在了他飞机上 流了他一身血
A man was killed in his plane and bled all over him.
他发誓他再不要穿军装了
He swears he will never wear a uniform again.
有名士兵死在了他飞机上 流了他一身血
A man was killed in his plane and bled all over him,
他的衣服送去洗了
and he's left his clothes in the laundry.
-他的其他军服呢 -也拿去洗了 长官
- Where are his other uniforms? - In the laundry as well, sir.
-他的内衣呢 -也
- What about his underwear? - They're--
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表