剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
Is that it down there?
下面哪个是吗
Is that what down there?
该死的博洛尼亚
Fucking Bologna.
不不 离博洛尼亚还有13英里呢
No, no, no. It's still 13 miles to Bologna.
该死
Holy shit.
他们用青酱做
They make it with a pesto sauce.
还有帕尔玛干酪
And the parmesan, oh...
真是不一般 我告诉你 科恩
It is something, let me tell you, Korn.
不一般
It is something.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那是什么啊
What in God's green earth is that?
那是什么
What is that?
是我 是我
It's only me. It's only me.
手举起来
Hands in the air!
不 没事 这都是我们的了
No, it's okay! These are ours now!
-我说 "手举起来" -我听懂了
- I said, "Hands in the air." - Yes, I understand that.
我们有误会
There's been a crossed wire somewhere.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是迈洛
I'm Milo! I'm--
我是司务长 你认识我 上尉
I'm the mess officer. You know me, Captain.
我给你做饭的
I feed you.
说出你有什么事
State your business here.
事 我的事就是生意
Business! My business is business.
这不是军用飞机了 是商用的
These are no longer military, these are trade.
这都是敌机
These are enemy planes.
严格讲
Well, technically speaking,
从今天起 它们不再是了
that's no longer the case as of today.
这个详细地解释了
This explains, in great detail,
这些飞机现在属于财团了
that these are syndicate planes now.
-什么财团 -我们财团
- What syndicate? - Our syndicate.
我们都是财团的一部分 包括你
We're all part of the syndicate, even you.
一切都有理有据
And these are all in order.
我说了 手举起来
I said put your hands in the air!
好的 反正 德国人也是财团
Of course. Anyway, the Germans are part of the syndicate, too,
所以 今天的情况就是
and so what's happening today is,
德国人向财团贡献了三架货机
the Germans are contributing three cargo planes to the syndicate.
这些人是谁
Who are these men?
他们是德国人吗
Are they Germans?
是也不是 他们是代表团
Well, yes and no. They're delegates.
他们今天是代表M&M集团的利益而来
They're here today representing the interests of M&M Enterprises.
我知道你要说什么
No, I know what you're gonna say.
是啊 我们在跟德国人打仗
Sure, we're at war with the Germans,
但德国人也是财团里地位尊贵的成员
but the Germans are also members in good standing of the syndicate,
而且他们付账可比好多
and they pay their bills a lot more promptly
同盟国痛快多了
than a lot of allies of ours I could name.
所以我有职责保护他们作为股东的利益
So it's my job to protect their rights as shareholders,
就像我也会保护你们作为财团成员的利益
just as I will protect yours as members of the syndicate.
放下武器 把武器都放下
Weapons down! Put your goddamn weapons down!
长官 这都是德国飞机和德国飞行员
Sir, these are German flyers, and those are German planes.
你做得对 上尉
And you did the right thing, Captain.
迈洛 文件拿来了吗
Milo, have you got those papers?
是 长官 我可以放下手臂吗 长官
Yes, sir. Can I lower my arms, sir?
放下吧
Lower your arms.
原件和复印件都拿来了吗
Have you got the originals and carbon copies?
-是 长官 都在这里 -科恩
- Yes, sir, they're all right here. - Korn!
迈洛 很抱歉我没把这件事
Milo, I apologize for not passing the relevant information
按指挥链传下去 才造成这场闹剧
down the chain of command-- hence, all this kerfuffle.
从现在起 这些飞机
As of now, these planes
属于M&M集团飞行队了
are part of the M&M Enterprise fleet.
太棒了 跟我来 长官
Beautiful. Follow me, sir.
这些飞机简直太棒了 飞得很好
These planes are a beauty. They fly like a dream.
小心头
Watch your head.
干得好 卢卡
Hey, that's beautiful work, Luca.
完美 谢谢
Perfetto, grazie!
很好 迈洛
Very nice, Milo.
-太棒了 -谢谢 长官
- Very elegant. - Thank you, sir.
我也觉得 长官
I think so, too, sir.
043 at 4,500! 043 at 4,500!
-收到吗 约塞连 -听到了吗
- Are you reading me, Yossarian? - Hey, can you hear me?
这可不是胡闹的时候
This ain't the time to fuck around, man.
是啊 他们火力好猛
Yeah, they're really lighting it up.
拜托 靠近了吗
Come on, you getting close?
约约 怎么回事
Yo-Yo, what's going on?
飞机有问题
There's something wrong with the plane!
飞机有问题
There's something wrong with the plane!
问题...
with the--
飞机有问题吗
Something's wrong with the plane?
什么问题
What's the matter?
就是有问题...
There's just something the matter with--
我不知道
I don't know!
是谁在叫
Who is that screaming?
我是机头里的约塞连
This is Yossarian in the nose!
机头里的约塞连
Yossarian in the nose!
你不是说有什么问题...
Didn't you say there was something the matter--
不是你说有问题吗
I thought you said something was the matter.
这里一切都好 一切都没问题
Everything seems fine up here. Everything's all right.
我听不到
I can't hear you.
我说一切都好
I said everything seems all right.
保持住 4500英尺
Holding steady, 4,500 feet.
快投弹 约约 我们走
Drop those fuckers, Yo-Yo! Let's go!
快点 各位 我们...
Come on, boys, let's--
我说我还是听不到
I said I still can't hear you!
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
我们多接近了
How close are we?
我们投不投弹
Are we dropping or what?
-我听不到 -什么
- Hey, I can't hear you. - What?
我听不到
I can't hear you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
-我听不到 -我说我听不到
- I can't hear you! - I said I can't hear you!
我已经吼得够响了
I'm shouting as loud as I can!
通讯器有问题
Look, there's something wrong with the intercom!
-我们得调头 -就因为通讯器吗
- We have to turn back. - For an intercom?
我们不能为了通讯器坏掉而调头
We're not turning back for a broken intercom.
调头 要不我打爆你的脑袋
Turn back, or I'll break your fucking head!
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
如果我听不到你
I can't do my job
我就不能做我的工作
if I can't fucking hear you up there!
-你可以 -我做不到
Yes, you can! No, I can't!
-你可以 -我做不到
Yes, you can! No, I can't!
我觉得我们该走 麦克沃特
I think we need to pull out, McWatt.
绝对不行
No fucking way!
好吧 去你的
Fine. Fuck you.
天呐
Jesus.
所有飞机 这里是"扬基歌♥"
All planes, this is "Yankee Doodle."
我们要走了
We are pulling out.
我们这里出现了技术故障
We have a technical difficulty here!
好
Good.
好
Good.
知道你的问题是什么吗
Hey, you know what your problem is?
你还觉得你能离开这里
You still think you're gonna get out of here.
-你飞得像你走不了了 -没错
- And you fly like you don't. - Exactly.
我想怎么飞就怎么飞
I fly however the fuck I want.
好啊 想怎么飞就怎么飞吧
Sure, fly however the fuck you want.
但我也在飞机上时别那么干
Just not when I'm in the same plane.
我怎么飞根本毫无区别
Oh, it doesn't make a goddamn bit of difference how I fly.
你就是个懦夫
You're just a coward.
我是你认识的最勇敢的人
I'm the bravest fucking man you know.
好啊 做你该做的吧
Okay, do what you got to do.
我不会告诉别人是你扯断了电线
I mean, I'm not going to tell anyone you pulled those wires.
我不介意
I mean, I-I'm swell with it.
你害怕是可以的
I mean, it's okay if you're afraid.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表