剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
diaphragm-operated bypass valve drill bit.
普通钻头在空气混合室
The regular drill bits have a baffle
有挡板
in the air-mixing chamber.
但新钻头有自动封口的中♥央♥控制器
But the new ones have a self-sealing CCU
接到电子离心泵
strapped onto the electric centrifuge pump.
我的地质学家 孩子是个天才
My geologist. Kid's a genius.
我为你高兴 你完成了你的飞行任务
I'm happy for you. You flew your missions.
你做了你该做的事
You did your part.
你什么时候回家
When do you get to go home?
在战争结束之前
I'm not really gonna get to go home
我应该轮不到回家
until this thing's done and dusted.
我是说 我没法以正常的方式回家
I mean, I'm not gonna go home the normal way.
正常的方式
The normal way?
我永远赶不上我的任务指标
Well, I'm never gonna catch up to my mission quota.
这种速度是不行的
Not at this rate.
你有任务指标
You have a mission quota?
是 我们都有 不是吗
Yeah, we all do, don't we?
现在到多少了
Where's it at now?
50.
你飞了多少次了
How many have you flown?
六 五 五六次吧
Six, five. Five or six.
等这一切都结束了
When this is all over,
我们应该一起经商
we should go into business together.
在家乡
Well, back home?
对 一定 在家乡 每个地方
Oh, yeah, sure. Back home, everywhere.
做什么
And do what?
买♥♥东西 卖♥♥东西
Buy things, sell things.
向明尼苏达州的渔民
What, sell amphibious vehicles
出♥售♥水陆两用车
to the fishermen of Minnesota?
向所有人卖♥♥所有东西
Sell everything to everyone.
科恩中校 长官
Colonel Korn, sir.
有什么能为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
我就是来问问
I was just checking in, sir,
我的退役手续
about my, uh--my discharge papers.
对 是
Ah, yes. It was, uh--
我马上就要处理这个了
It was almost the next thing I was getting to.
-太好了 长官 -这是
- Oh, that's great, sir. - This was--
提醒一下我 你是 是50次任务
Remind me, you were-- you were at 50 missions, huh?
对的 长官
Correct, sir.
那可能有问题
Oh, that could be a problem.
那为什么有问题 长官
Why would that be a problem, sir?
昨晚任务量增加了
Well, the missions were raised last night.
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
没有 长官
No, uh, sir.
我在阿尔及利亚 长官
I was in Algeria, sir.
但是 但是这已经 这些已经
But--But this was already-- these were already put--
是 但手续还没办
Yeah, but the paperwork hasn't been processed yet,
现在明显就是这种情况
as apparently is the case in this instance.
我道歉
My apologies.
严格来讲 你还没退役
And technically speaking, you haven't been discharged.
如果你还没退役
And if you haven't been discharged,
那严格来讲 你就还在服役
then technically speaking, you're still on active duty.
如果你还在服役
And if you're still on active duty,
那严格来讲
then technically speaking,
你还得完成要求的飞行任务数
you still have to fly the number of missions required of you
你才能退役
before you can be discharged.
到昨天为止 任务数是55 我的朋友
And as of yesterday, that number is 55, my friend.
但我没做错任何事
But I did everything right.
这周太忙了
It's been such a busy week.
真的是时机太差了
That really is terrible timing.
你知道吗 我表示同情
And, you know what? I sympathize.
我真的同情你 但你知道吗
I do. But you know what?
这么想 对吧
Think about it this way, right?
就还有五次
Only five more to go.
对吧
Right? Yeah.
这次你又装什么病呢
What is it you're pretending is wrong this time?
不知道 我没装
I don't know. Uh, nothing.
你成功偷偷地完成了所有的飞行任务了吗
Well, did you manage to secretly fly all those missions?
我还真做到了
Yeah, actually, I did.
然后他们又把任务数量提高了
And then they raised them again.
你知道他们肯定会的
Well, you knew they would.
你消耗了太多精力 对吗
You expend a lot of energy, don't you?
显然如此
Apparently so.
在我看来你花费了太多精力
Seems to me that you expend a lot of energy
用于抱怨你无法控制的事
railing against things that you can't control.
谁说我没法控制的
And who says I can't control 'em?
这是战争
This is war.
自然规律就是如此 战争会将权力集中在
It's a law of nature that war concentrates power in the hands
那些意欲滥用权力的人手中
of those most likely to abuse it.
只要战争还没结束 你就对此无能为力
Can't overcome that power while the war's still on.
你只能希望战争会结束
You just gotta hope for it to end.
一定会结束的
Oh, it's gonna end.
我只是想活到战争结束的那一天
I just still wanna be alive when it does.
或者还是简单点 先希望战争确实能结束吧
Or, maybe rather than simply hoping for it to end,
专心执行飞行任务就好
you could just fly your missions.
尽你所能让战争早日结束
Do whatever you can to end it yourself.
或许吧
Maybe.
或许你就不该多管闲事
Or maybe you can mind your own business.
约约
Yo-Yo.
我有事想问你
I wanted to ask you something.
是吗 想问什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
我想向柯拉拉求婚
I'm gonna ask Clara to marry me.
-内特利啊 -你觉得怎么样
- Nately. - Well, what do you think?
我觉得你都24岁了 而她可是个妓♥女♥
I think you're 24 years old, and she's a prostitute.
那又怎样 我爱她
Yeah, so? I love her.
爱情难道不重要吗
Doesn't that mean something?
我是说你脑子不清醒
It means you're not thinking straight.
我脑袋从没这么清醒过
I've never felt clearer.
就是说你要娶个意大利的妓♥女♥
So you're gonna marry an Italian whore,
让她变成一个好女人
you're gonna make a straight woman of her,
再把她拖回康涅狄格州的老家吗
and you're gonna drag her home to Connecticut?
康涅狄格州
Connecticut?
你脑子是不是有毛病
What the hell is the matter with you?
这里多美好
No, this is all amazing. Here.
生活也好 做♥爱♥也好
The life is amazing. Sex is amazing.
意大利最棒了 我们会赢得战争
Italy is the greatest. We're gonna win the war.
然后我会利用退伍军人法留下来
And then I'm gonna use the GI Bill to stay here,
与柯拉拉结婚 再开一家饭店
marry Clara, and open a restaurant.
你心里清楚这是怎么回事的吧
You know how this works, don't you?
你是花钱睡她 她并不爱你
You pay her money, and she doesn't love you.
你又不在场 你懂什么
Well, you weren't there. What would you know?
不懂 什么都不懂
Nothing. Nothing.
妈的 兄弟
Oh, fuck, buddy.
我本来想请你给我当伴郎什么的
You know, I was gonna ask you to be my best man and all.
看看这玩意儿
Look at this thing.
你24了 而她是个妓♥女♥
You're 24. She's a prostitute.
她现在是妓♥女♥
She's a prostitute now.
等我们结了婚她就不是了
She won't be once I've married her.
见鬼 哥们 我这跟你说人生大事呢
Dang, buddy, I am telling you something big here.
你说得对
You're right.
这是个好事
This is great.
我会做你的伴郎
I'll be your best man.
抱歉 我很为你高兴
I'm sorry. I'm very happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况如何
How are we looking?
-悬停 -收到
- Holding. - Copy that.
你一分钟前就这么说了
That's what you said a minute ago.
没有变动 保持航向
Nothing's changed. We're holding.
那就是那条河 对吧
Hey, that's the river, though, right?
对 是那条河
Yeah, that's the river.
所以就是那座桥吗
So, is that the bridge?
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表