剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
约约
Hey, Yo-Yo!
约约
Yo-Yo.
老天爷
Holy moly.
你不会相信发生了什么
You won't believe what happened.
我会相信的 我听说你把大家救出来了
Oh, I think I will. I heard you got everybody out.
我们六个坐着充气船 我把他们送上♥床♥
Six of us on the inflatable, so I tucked 'em in,
给他们泡了茶 然后还给他们读了睡前故事
made 'em a little tea, and read 'em a bedtime story.
内特利死了
Nately's dead.
我去
Holy shit.
约约 怎么会这样
Yo-Yo, that ain't right.
怎么回事
What happened?
我让我们调头了
I took us back around...
他去的时候没死
He didn't die the first time,
但调头第二次轰炸后被击中了
but it found him the second time.
要不是我回去了
And well, if I hadn't gone back,
他也不会被击中
it wouldn't have found him.
不是你害死了他
No, you didn't kill him.
他死是因为下面有人在冲我们射击
He died because there's men down there shooting at us.
邓巴死了 克莱文杰死了
Dunbar's gone. Clevinger's gone.
基德·桑普森死了 麦克沃特死了
Kid Sampson's gone. McWatt's gone.
内特利也死了
Now Nately's gone.
有那么一刻 我以为要只剩我和阿费了
For a minute there I thought it was just gonna be me and Aarfy.
我才不会那么对你 伙计
I wouldn't do that to you, buddy.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
两次
Twice.
为什么两次
Why goddamn twice?
我头一回没投中
I missed it the first time.
-你没投中 -是 长官 所以我回去了
- You missed it. - Yes, sir. That's why I went back.
你不是没投中 你是没投
You didn't miss it. You didn't even drop your bombs.
11架飞机都指望着你
11 planes were relying on you,
但他们显然不该那么做
when clearly they shouldn't have.
所以他们慌了
So then they panicked.
于是把4.4万磅的炸♥弹♥都白投了
And dropped 44,000 pounds of bombs on goddamn nothing.
我们给了你六千美元的投弹瞄准器
We give you a $6,000 bombsight
但你显然并不想用它
and apparently you don't wanna look through it.
你还损失了尾炮手
Oh, and you lost your tail-gunner.
飞得真好 士兵
Nice fucking flying, soldier.
你知道每颗500磅的炸♥弹♥值多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much each 500-pound bomb is worth?
我不知道 长官
I do not, sir.
我也不知道 但反正不是树上长的
Well, neither do I, but they don't grow on trees.
我炸毁了桥 长官
I took out the bridge, sir.
桥炸毁了 那是我们的目标
The bridge is gone. That was the objective.
那桥就是我们的肉中刺
It was a goddamn thorn in our side, that bridge.
现在怎么办
So what to do now?
我们惩罚他
We punish the hell out of him.
我们当然要惩罚他
Well, you're goddamn right we punish the hell out of him.
但是 如果我们惩罚他
Although, if we punish him,
那就是在承认出了问题
we'd be admitting something went wrong.
是出问题了 他们损失了尾炮手
Well, something did go wrong. They lost a goddamn tail-gunner.
我是想说 长官 如果我们惩罚他
What I mean to say, sir, is that if we punish him,
就表示任务不成功
that would be sending a message that the mission didn't go right.
那可不好 任务成功了
We don't want that. The mission did go right.
是啊
Exactly.
那我们怎么办
So what to do?
我们可以给他个奖章
We could give him a medal.
我们为什么要给他个奖章
What would we give him a goddamn medal for?
因为他调头了
For going around twice.
好吧 我想两次去轰炸目标
Well, I suppose it did take some courage
还是需要点勇气的
to go around the target twice,
他也击中目标了
and he did hit the target.
这是好事 这很好
This is good, this is very good;
吹嘘一件我们本该以为耻的事
act boastful about something we should be ashamed of.
这个点子太好了 长官
That's a tremendous idea, sir.
很好 非常好
That's good, very good.
我们还要让他当上尉
And we'll make him a captain, too.
有必要吗
Do we need to do that?
如果我们要这么做
Well, if we're gonna do this,
那就有点气势 科恩
we're gonna do it with gusto, Korn.
再说 上尉算什么啊
Besides, what's a goddamn captain anyway?
中尉 你会很高兴知道
Lieutenant, you'll be pleased to know that
我们已决定将你提拔至上尉
we have made the decision to promote you to the rank of captain.
好吧
Okay.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
科恩中校会组织授勋仪式
Colonel Korn here will organize a medal ceremony.
-是 长官 -这是一位勇士
- Yes, sir. - We've got a brave man here.
-谢谢 长官 -我们希望有更多你这样的人
- Thank you, sir. - And we wish we had more like you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
长官 可以说句话吗 长官
Sir? If I may, sir?
我不知...
I wonder--
我的朋友 内特利 牺牲的尾炮手
you see, my friend Nately, the tail-gunner who died,
他已订婚 打算结婚了
was engaged to be married.
他的未婚妻 相信你能理解
And his fiancée, as you can understand,
一定会非常伤心
will take the news very hard.
你想说什么
And your point is?
我想申请48小时的事假 长官
Well, I'd like to apply for a 48-hour leave, sir.
如果可以的话 鉴于现在的情况
If I may, given the circumstances.
我想去罗马
I'd like to go to Rome and
把这坏消息告知内特利的未婚妻
inform Nately's fiancée of the terrible news.
"未婚妻" 真好笑 那个妓♥女♥吗
"Fiancée," That's rich. You mean the whore?
她叫柯拉拉
Her name is Clara.
我捋捋
Let me see if I get this straight.
我们把你提拔成了上尉
We give you a promotion of the rank of captain,
我们要给你枚奖章
we're gonna give you a medal,
而你却想去罗马见个妓♥女♥
and you wanna go to Rome to see a whore?
去见我死去朋友内特利悲伤的未婚妻
To see my dead friend Nately's bereaved fiancée.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
她是个妓♥女♥
Who is a whore.
我本来是要做伴郎的 长官
I was set to be best man, sir.
所以我正式请求 长官
And so I'm formally requesting permission, sir--
好好 我理解 不准假
Yes, yes, yes. I understand. Permission denied.
解散
Dismissed.
伙计们 我找迈洛
Boys, I'm looking for Milo.
-迈洛先生 -嗯 迈洛 他在哪
- Signore Milo? - Yeah, Milo. Where is he?
迈洛先生不在这里
Signore Milo no is here.
他去西班牙巴塞罗那了
He's in Barcelona, España.
西班牙 他去西班牙了
España. He's in Spain?
对对 西班牙
Si, si, "Spain."
我们能帮你什么吗
Can we help you with something?
阿费
Aarfy.
-你好 约翰 -你在这里干什么
- Hello, John. - What are you doing here?
你知道 老样子
You know, the usual.
我不知道你请了假
I didn't know you had leave.
是啊 我请了假
Yeah, I have leave.
为什么 你想干什么 你想做点什么吗
Why? What are you doing? You wanna do something?
或许待会儿吧
Maybe later.
我要去找内特利的女友
I'm gonna go find Nately's girlfriend.
那敢情好 你就像只兔子
Oh, good for you. You're like a rabbit.
有人吗
Hello?
先生
Signore?
她来了
There she is.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你留下跟我喝一杯吧
Why don't you stay and have a drink with me?
什么
Che cosa?
喝一杯
A drink.
过7点了 喝一杯吧
It's after 7:00. Have a drink.
不了 谢谢 不
No, grazie, no.
你要跟我一起喝 没事的
You'll join me. It's all right.
你比一开始看起来漂亮多了 知道吗
You're much prettier than you look at first. You know that?
你的头发很美
And you have wonderful hair.
头发 你的头发很美
Hair. Your hair is lovely.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表