剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表
你当这都是场儿戏吗
and you think this is a big, fat joke?
-我不觉得... -别打断我
- I don't think it's a joke-- - Don't interrupt me.
-打断我也要说"长官" -是 长官
- And say "Sir" when you do. - Yes, sir.
我不是叫你别打断我吗
Didn't I just tell you not to interrupt me?
但我没打断 长官
But I didn't interrupt, sir.
你是弱智吗 小子
Are you mentally retarded, son?
不 长官 我是无辜的
No, sir. I'm just innocent.
我是推定无罪的
I'm innocent until proven guilty.
-谁说的 -人人都这么说 长官
- Says who? - Everyone, sir.
-《人♥权♥法案》 -嗯
- The Bill of Rights. - Yeah.
《独♥立♥宣言》
The Declaration of Independence.
-你相信那些破烂吗 -是的 长官
- You believe all that crap? - Yes, sir.
我是一个自♥由♥国家里的自♥由♥公民
I'm a free citizen in a free country--
你才不是 你是我港口的囚犯
You are nothing of the kind. You are a prisoner at my dock.
所以你给我站好了 把嘴闭上
So you stand here, and you keep your mouth shut!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
你说我们不能惩罚你
Now, what did you mean
这是什么意思
when you said that we couldn't punish you?
-什么时候 长官 -是我问问题
- When, sir? - I'm asking the questions.
-你负责回答 -是 长官
- You're answering them. - Yes, sir.
你以为我叫你来
You think we brought you here
是让你问我问题
so that you could ask me questions
-我来回答吗 -不 长官
- and I would answer them? - No, sir.
那你说我们不能惩罚你
Then what the hell did you mean when you said
-那是什么意思 -抱歉 长官
- that we could not punish you? - I'm sorry, sir.
我没说你不能惩罚我
I never said that you couldn't punish me.
你是在说你什么时候说的
Now you're telling us when you did say it.
我是在问你什么时候没说
I'm asking you to tell us when you didn't say it.
你什么时候没说我们不能惩罚你
When didn't you say we couldn't punish you?
我本来就没说你不能惩罚我
I always didn't say you couldn't punish me.
你在当着我的面撒谎
That a bare-faced lie!
你对这个蠢蛋低声说了
You whispered that we couldn't punish you
我们不能惩罚你
to that dumb son of a bitch standing right there!
不 长官 我是低声对他说
Oh, no, sir, I whispered to him
你不能判我有罪
that you couldn't find me guilty.
那我肯定是蠢了
Well, I must be stupid,
因为我看不出有什么区别
because the distinction escapes me!
你就是个爱吹牛的混♥蛋♥ 是吧
You're a windy son of a bitch, aren't you?
-不 长官 -不吗
- No, sir. - No, sir?
-你是说我在撒谎吗 -不是 长官
- You're calling me a liar now? - No, sir.
-不什么 长官 -不什么
- No, what, sir? - No, what--
-不什么 -什么 长官
- No, what? - What, sir?
-把上一句读给我听 -"把上一句读给我听"
- Read me back the last line. - "Read me back the last line."
不是我的上一句 是别人的上一句
Not my last line. Somebody else's.
-"把上一句读给我听" -那还是我的上一句
- "Read me back the last line." - That's my last line again.
不 长官 那是我的上一句
Oh, no, sir. That's my last line.
我刚刚读给您听的
I read it to you just a moment ago.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, buddy.
你睡我是因为你喜欢我
Do you sleep with me because you like me
还是因为你恨我丈夫
or because you hate my husband?
两者都有点
A bit of both.
我也可以问你这问题呢
I could ask you the same question.
你知道
Mm, you know,
我会说 你不可以太恨他
I'd say you're not allowed to hate him so much.
你该把那交给我
You should leave that to me.
再说 你明天就走了
Besides, you're leaving tomorrow.
你再不用见到他了
You'll never have to see him again.
你知道我为什么加入空军吗
You know why I joined the Air Corp?
因为我知道我无论如何都会被
'Cause I knew that I'd be dragged into this shit
卷入这破事
one way or another.
我还知道轰炸机机组的训练时长
And I knew that bomber crews required more training
久于其他兵种
than anybody else in the military,
所以 我想着等我结束训练时
so I just figured war would be over
战争也该结束了
by the time my training finished.
那真是一厢情愿 亲爱的
Well, that was wishful thinking, hon.
是啊 我开始意识到 我可能错了
Yeah, I'm beginning to realize I may have been wrong.
好 多久到目标
All right, time to target?
30秒到位 30秒
30 seconds to the run, 30 seconds.
舱压
Compression.
好 注意了 小伙子们
All right, pay attention, boys.
好 稳住 稳住了
Okay, steady. Hold steady!
保持稳定 349
Holding steady, three-four-nine.
Three-four-nine at 9,000 feet.
收到 保持9000英尺
Roger that, holding at 9,000.
约塞连 我们靠近了
Yossarian, we're approaching.
你航向稳定吗
Are you on a steady heading?
是的 我航向稳定
Yes, I'm on a steady heading.
我们要被打惨了
We're getting hammered back here!
"扬基歌♥" 你情况如何
"Yankee Doodle," What's your status?
打开炸♥弹♥舱门
Opening bomb bay doors.
开始吧 打开舱门
Let's go. Open them up.
打开舱门
Open them up!
麦克沃特 航向042
Hey, McWatt, reading at oh-four-two,
保持5000英尺高度
holding at 5,000.
Oh-four-two at 5,000.
他们得再打高点
They're gonna have to get up a little higher.
我们保持在这里吧
Let's just hold it steady right there.
-怎么样了 -我们在保持
- How we looking here? - We're holding.
快点 投弹吧 投弹
Come on, let's drop them! Just drop them!
准备了
Here we go.
调整偏移 3度
Adjusting for drift, three degrees.
3度 收到
Three degrees, roger that.
左边
On your left!
火力太强了
Oh, it's too strong!
我怎么知道 我什么都看不见
How do I know? I can't see anything!
我们快到了吗 约约
We almost there, Yo-Yo?
稳住
Steady.
靠近目标了 各位
Closing in on target, fellas.
我去
Holy fuck!
约约 快点 在哪呢
Yo-Yo, come on. Where are they?
稳住
Holding steady.
你能不能快点的
Can you hurry the fuck up up there?
-我们要不行了 -保持
- We're dying back here! - Holding...
-快点 -准备
- Come on! - And...
-快投吧 约约 -快点 投吧
- Drop them already, Yo-Yo. - Let's go! Drop them!
投弹
Bombs away!
投了 投了
They're away! They're away!
-我们走 -好
- And we're off! - All right!
交给你 麦克沃特 带我们离开 完事了
Over to you, McWatt! Get us out of here! We're done!
好 带我们离开吧
All right, getting us out of this shit.
我们遭遇火力了
We're still getting strikes!
我们得走了
We got to go!
天呐
Jesus Christ!
你没事吧
You all right up there?
麦克沃特 你没事吧
McWatt, are you okay?
该死
Fuck.
有我们呢 没事的
We got you, we got you. You're okay.
天呐
Christ.
天呐
Oh, Christ.
该对战争表示支持了
It is time to support the war effort.
购买♥♥战争债券吧
Buy war bonds.
直到我们把东条打退
Buy them until we turn back Tojo
日本打出白旗
and there's a white flag over Japan.
而且 留着你的债券
And what's more, keep those bonds.
留着将来用
Hold them for your future.
艾德·戴维结束广播
This is Ed Davey signing off.
任务怎么样
How'd it go?
遭遇了高射炮
Oh, we took some flak.
当然了
I bet you did.
各位
Fellas, hi.
这是马德 亨利·马德 你们的新室友
This is Mudd. Henry Mudd. He's your new bunkmate.
剧集 | 第二十二条军规 | 导航列表