剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
They both report to me.
他们都对我负责
The way this place runs, you have to keep people happy.
此地运营的原则是 保证每个人都开心
You have hotel owners, clubs, theaters.
这里有酒店老板 俱乐部 剧院
They need to know that when one boss is gone,
他们需要知道当一个管事的下台
someone else is there to keep things in line.
下一任会站出来维持秩序
They figure that out by the gat you shove in their mouth.
你要用些强硬的手段让他们知道
I'm tellin' you it's not gonna fly.
我给你说了这招不管用
Worked with the Sheridans.
谢立丹那里就管用
The greektown Irish?
希腊城的那个爱尔兰人
This one left the brains on the wall.
墙上全是脑浆
So who doesn't get their hands dirty?
就和谁没杀过人一样
Are we counting notches now?
开始比谁杀人更多了么
Anytime you want, Ciccio. Whenever you're ready, sal.
比就比啊 齐齐奥 只要你准备好了 萨瓦
This is not Chicago or New York. Things are different here.
这里不是芝加哥也不是纽约 这里有所不同
And the way it works with Nucky...
和努基打交道的办法
the way I say it's gonna work with Nucky...
我认为会成功的办法
Jesus Christ, just kill him.
天呐 直接做掉他
What, is he king fucking Neptune?
怎么了 他是海神不成
He's creeping around with lawyers and politicians
他和法官政♥治♥家们交往甚深
and all of you with this bullshit pissing match.
这些都是你们比不了的
Put a bullet in his head, get it over with.
给他头上来一枪 一切问题都解决了
I'm sick of all this fucking nut-twisting.
受不了你们这些无意义的纠结
You and I can talk about it later.
你和我可以事后再谈的
Talk about it now in front of them.
就在他们面前谈
Look, your thing with him, the political whattayacall...
听着 你和他的事情 那些政♥治♥上的事
I don't see the angle. You don't live here.
我不明白 那是因为你不住在这
That's right, Pal.
没错 伙计
So it's a long way to come for nothing.
这么说费尽周折却一无所获
Pop him. What's the big deal?
干掉他 有什么大不了的
He's just another old timer. So's Arnold Rothstein.
他不过是另一个老古董 阿诺德·罗斯坦就不是么
Come to my house, we'll discuss that.
在大西洋城先讨论努基的问题
You would kill your brother?
你要杀了你哥哥
No. Someone else will.
不 但有人会
I'll call Chicago. We'll get a paisan on the train.
我给芝加哥打电♥话♥ 我们会叫人来的
He comes up, does the job... He goes home.
他来 把活干了 回家
We start making some real dough.
我们开始挣大钱
Which is what it's all about, ain't it?
正是我的意思
Well?
怎么样
You don't like to keep people waiting.
别让这群人都等着
Make your phone call.
打电♥话♥
I've been working out of the post office,
你都不敢相信
if you can believe it.
我一直在邮局外工作
The nearest law library is in Camden.
最近的法律图书馆在卡姆登
I'll have one of the clerks do it.
我会安排一位文员去做
Yes, sir, I understand.
是的 先生 我明白
That will not be an issue, I assure you.
没有问题 我向您保证
What in damnation is going on here?!
这是怎么回事
Where is agent Sawicki?
萨维奇探员去哪了
Yes, sir, absolutely.
是的先生 没有问题
Well, discovery is just beginning...
是的 案件侦查已有起色
Who is this woman at my desk?
坐在我办公桌旁的女人是谁
She's on the phone with the attorney general.
她正在和总检察长打电♥话♥
Of course. Thank you, sir. I'll be in touch.
当然 谢谢您 先生 我会和您联♥系♥
Agent Van Alden, I presume. Esther Randolph,
我猜是范奥尔登探员吧 埃斯特·兰多夫
chief investigator Lathrop, and my clerks Pratt and Halsey.
首席调查员莱斯洛普 我的文员 普拉特和哈尔西
What are you doing here? Beg pardon?
你在这干什么 你说什么
That is my station. This is my office.
这是我的驻地 我的办公室
The investigation necessitated ad hoc arrangements.
调查需要 临时安排
Ad hoc?
临时安排
I am the head of prohibition enforcement for this city.
我是本市禁酒公务的领导
And I am the assistant U.S. Attorney prosecuting Enoch Thompson.
我是起诉伊诺克·汤普森的助理检察官
That's your stuff over there.
你的东西在那边
Does the justice department not give advance notice?
司法部不给提前通知么
You and your colleague will practice discretion
你和你的同事要注意
with regard to what you hear in this room.
不要泄露机密
Do you understand, agent Van Alden? I took an oath.
你明白么 范奥尔登探员 我宣过誓
As did I.
我也是
Now if you'll excuse me.
不好意思 我要工作了
In his testimony, confidential witness #2
在他的证词中 机密证人二号♥
claims that ballot boxes with non-republican votes
声称非共和党人的票箱
were tossed into Absecon bay.
被扔到了阿布西康海岸
Take Halsey, nose around out there.
带上哈尔西 去看看
It's a long shot, but you never know.
找到的几率很小 但也要一试
Where's a good place to buy wading boots?
去哪买♥♥涉水靴比较好
You'll be eaten alive. In the bay?
你会被活吞了 在海滩上
By Nucky Thompson. The charges won't stick.
被努基·汤普森 指控不会成立
And your lack of confidence is based upon what?
你缺乏信心的原因是
That the scales of justice are weighted down with graft.
司法力量因贪污腐♥败♥而日渐失效
My, that is shocking.
天呐 太让人吃惊了
This does not belong to me.
这不是我的东西
Thank you.
谢谢
How much are you charging for those things?
这些东西要多少钱
Only because you're pretty.
因为你这么漂亮
I'll fix it, don't you worry.
我会修好的 别担心
Come on.
快看
Nice and light... yes.
又好又亮 没错
Nice and sharp.
又好又快
This one.
这个
A good piece of material from Sicily.
西西里岛来的上好材料
Very good. How much you want for that?
很好 你想要多少钱
I'm sorry? Didn't I say it right?
抱歉 你说什么 我说的不对么
She's been practicing all day.
她今天一直在联♥系♥
Is it Beth? The same.
是贝丝么 一样的
And little Aylesh. Oh... don't call me that.
还有小爱丽丝 别叫我这个
What should I call you?
那我应该叫你什么
Juliet!
朱丽叶
Very well.
很好
Eamoinn, she's here.
艾莫尼 她来了
Nuala.
努瓦拉
Do you not know me?
还认识我么
You're Margaret. Yes.
你是玛格丽特 是的
Who else on earth would you be?
不是你还能是谁
Eamoinn.
艾莫尼
Hello, peg.
你好 裴格
Thank you for replying to my letter.
谢谢你回我的信
Couldn't leave you out there wandering so far from home.
不能让你总是漂泊在外
Could we?
我们能让她进来么
You can let her cross the threshold, so.
你能请她进门来
It's taffy, right from the boardwalk.
太妃糖 从木板路上买♥♥的
Oh aye. They have the same at luna park.
他们在月神公园也卖♥♥
I'm sure it's grand.
很贵吧
We'll hug then.
我们拥抱一下吧
There's dinner... roast and potatoes, so come along.
晚饭马上好 烤肉土豆 一起吃吧
Take your sister's hat now. Make her feel at ease.
接过你姐姐的帽子 让她感觉自然点
See the little bee in the rose?
看看玫瑰里的小蜜蜂
She's like you, Peg, always dashing about.
她就像你一样 裴格 一股子冲劲
Name's Esther Randolph, from California.
名字叫埃斯特·兰多夫 加州来的
U.S.C. Graduate. 10 years as a public defender
南加州大学毕业 十年的公社辩护律师经验
representing draft Dodgers and prostitutes.
为那些穷♥人♥ 骗子和妓♥女♥们辩护
And she works for Harry Daugherty?
她现在为哈利·达赫提工作
Yeah, caught the governor's eye in California,
没错 在加州被政♥府♥看上了
joined the U.S. Attorney's office.
加入美国检察院
I don't think Daugherty could get rid of her.
我认为达赫提不会开除她
Why the fuck not? Someone has to look honest.
为什么 得有个实诚人撑门面
Transfer to federal court. I've been waiting for this.
转移到联邦法♥院♥ 我等的就是这个
It was your idea. What do you want me to say?
这是你的主意 你还有什么想说的
More to the point is what do you want me to say?
应该说的是你想让我说什么
If the attorney general can't help you, how can I?
如果总检察长都帮不了你 我又怎么帮
I'm not the only one in town with something to lose.
我不是唯一会损失利益的人
But you are the one that they're coming after.
但你是他们的目标
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表