剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
And you'd like us to recruit the muscle?
要我们帮你招募人手么
I would like you to be the muscle.
我要你们来做我的人手
A.R., we, uh,
罗斯坦 我们
got some business going on just now.
现在有生意在忙
I can see that.
看得出来
But Mr. Thompson is paying me a premium.
可是汤普森先生预付我一笔款子
Anybody could ride shotgun.
舞刀弄枪谁都会
Until you encounter Indians.
小心驶得万年船
We're honored by your trust, A.R.,
能得你信任 我们受宠若惊 罗斯坦
and flattered that you would come below 14th street
更不用说你还屈尊来十四街
to discuss it personally. aren't we, Charlie?
亲自和我们商议 是吧 查理
Sure. As it happens
没错 碰巧
I was down here having dinner with Joe Masseria,
我上次和乔·马赫里亚吃了顿饭
who left me with the distinct impression.
给我留下了深刻印象
He'd still like both of you dead.
他可是恨死你们俩了
You broke bread with that prick?
你居然和那个蠢货一起吃饭
We were served a native dish of tripe,
他请我吃土著牛杂大餐
which I cannot abide.
想想就恶心
But I ate it anyway,
但为了和平
to keep the peace.
我最终还是吃了
Some things, Charlie, you just have to swallow.
查理 有的时候吃亏是福
Adeline, can you bring the biscuits, please? Coming.
艾德琳 帮我把饼干拿来 来了
Everyone take your places, please.
大家就坐吧
I want to welcome Samuel to our table...
首先欢迎萨穆埃尔和我们共进晚餐
Thank you, Mrs. White and Mr. White.
非常感谢 怀特夫人和怀特先生
And ask that he lead us in the saying of grace.
请你为我们念祷文
I'd be honored, ma'am.
荣幸之至 夫人
Lord, we Is that a duck?
万能的主 我们 那是烤鸭吗
Yes, Albert. of course it is.
没错 阿尔伯特 当然是的
Please, Mr. Crawford.
请继续 克劳福德先生
Lord, we thank you--
万能的主 我们感谢你
I thought I asked for Hoppin' John.
我的豌豆饭呢
There's duck...
桌上有烤鸭
peas, carrots, fresh-baked biscuits.
还有豌豆 胡罗卜 刚烤的饼干
I made chocolate pudding for dessert.
我亲自做的巧克力布丁甜点
We'd like to thank you for the gifts
我们感谢你赐予我们礼物
I asked a question.
我问你问题呢
Albert, please.
阿尔伯特 别这样
She made that pudding all by herself.
她可是自己做的布丁
That's very nice. Where the damn hoppin' john?
真棒 我的豌豆饭呢
Albert, you know that's not proper food for a guest.
阿尔伯特 拿这个招待客人可不好
Now let's allow Samuel to finish.
让萨穆埃尔念完祷文
Lord, we come together
万能的主 我们聚集在一起
Well, maybe our guest Would've liked some.
也许我们的客人也想尝尝呢
Well, I have always enjoyed that type of food, sir.
我吃过不少这种东西 先生
What type of food?
哪种东西
Uh, my grandma would make it.
我奶奶以前做过
I say something funny, son?
我说话很好笑吗 小伙子
Beg your pardon? You laughing.
什么 你在笑
What the joke? Hoppin' John, Albert.
笑什么 豌豆饭 阿尔伯特
You're being ridiculous.
你别胡闹了
I been eatin' rice and beans all my life.
我吃了一辈子豌豆饭
Tell me it ain't good enough.
有什么不合适的
You'll have to forgive my husband's country ways.
请原谅我丈夫粗鲁的表现
I completely understand, ma'am.
我完全理解 夫人
This is my house!
这是我家
And my country ways put the food on this goddamn table.
我就是要吃这种不上正席的东西
Albert!
阿尔伯特
You're drunk.
你醉了
Sir, I apologize.
先生我很抱歉
I'll leave Wou stay right where you are, son.
我马上走 你别动 小子
Right there...
就坐这
Inside the house.
哪也别去
Pretty clear who the field nigger is.
好好看看穷♥人♥家是怎么过日子的
Almost finished.
就快好了
This is what I look like?
我就长这样吗
Yes.
是啊
Hmm, is it expensive?
贵吗
The drawing? I can pay for it.
画吗 我买♥♥了
No. no.
不用留
It's yours, if you want it.
你想要就送你了
Ange?
安吉
Ange, are you home?
安吉 在家吗
In here.
这边
What are you doing? I was sketching richard.
干嘛呢 给理查德画画
I'll put him to bed.
我带他去睡觉
Thank you.
谢谢
He's tuckered out.
他累死了
We rode the ferris wheel after my mother's.
从我妈那出来我们去玩摩天轮了
Tomorrow--
明天
We're gonna need to go to Philly
我们要去趟费城
for that delivery.
去送货
Okay.
好
Good night.
晚安
He sat for you?
他居然让你画
Is that so surprising?
有这么惊讶吗
I don't know.
不知道
I'm never sure what's going on inside him.
我根本不知道他在想些什么
I gotta hand it to icky. this was a great idea.
真让我恶心 这招真损啊
The whole thing was a setup.
完全是个圈套
I mean, Fleming helped too of course.
弗莱明肯定也有份
It was a means to an end.
他们真是不择手段
But surely nothing to be proud of.
这又没什么好骄傲的
It's not pride, it's happiness.
不是骄傲 是高兴
I violated the Mann Act.
我触犯了《曼恩法案》
It prohibits the interstate transportation
它明令禁止州与州之间
of females for immoral purposes.
贩运妓♥女♥
It's a federal law,
这是联邦法案
which means the entire election case
因此这项选举指控
can be rolled into a federal indictment.
会进入♥联♥邦诉讼程序
So the attorney general can help? Exactly.
所以总检察长会帮你 没错
This is how things work, Margaret. You know that.
我们都是这么干的 玛格丽特
I had no relations with any of these women,
如果你担心我跟那些妓♥女♥发生过什么
if that's what you're worried about.
那绝对是没有的事
I believe you.
我相信你
The tide's turning, I'll tell you that much.
形势逆转了 会没事的
I'd love to see the look on the Commodore's...
真想看看准将惊慌失的表情
I need $100.
我要一百块钱
Clothes for the children.
给孩子们买♥♥衣服
Very well.
好
Where are you going?
你去哪
Off to bed.
睡觉
I'll be up in a while.
我一会就上去
It's owned by a widow,
是一个寡妇的房♥子
but ran by a fella name Mickey Doyle.
但是被一个叫米奇·多伊尔的人占了
Van Alden arrested him last year for bootlegging.
范·奥尔登去年以走私酒名义逮捕了他
This is the place? This is it.
是这吗 就是这里
It looks deserted.
什么都没有啊
You don't smell that?
没闻出来吗
There's a still in there.
里面肯定有货
I don't see the point of this.
我们干嘛要来
We're prohis, Stan.
我们是禁酒探员 斯坦
We're going to make an arrest.
我们来抓人
But if it is what you think it is,
如果你说的是真的
Van Aden will Have our heads.
范·奥尔登可饶不了我们
Then we'll arrest him too.
那把他也抓了
Go check around back.
去搜搜看
Oh. oh god.
天呐
That's it, one last bite.
好了 最后一口
Louis dear.
听话路易
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表