剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
**oh hello, dear,yes, this is me*
*喂 亲爱的 是我
**I'm many miles away*
*我在离你很远的地方
**I'm lonesome and I just called up to say*
*我很孤单 给你打电♥话♥只是想说
**is there still room for me*
*那颗老苹果树下
**'neath the old apple tree*
*的双人长凳
**where there once was a bench for two?*
*是否还有我的位置
**oh, that bench wasn't long*
*那个凳子不长
**and you know it wasn't strong*
*你我坐在上面的时候
**when I sat there with you*
*你也知道它不结实
**I've got fare back to maine*
*我的旅费足够
**and I'll jump on a train*
*我要马上坐车去缅因
**if your heart beats as fond and as true*
*如果你的心依然从一所属
**is there still room for me*
*那颗老苹果树下
**'neath the old apple tree?*
*是否还有我的位置
**if there is I'll come back to you.*
*如果有我一定回去找你
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮忙的么
Enoch Thompson?
你是伊诺克·汤普森
What the hell going on? My name is Solomon Bishop.
这是怎么回事 我的名字叫所罗门·毕夏普
I'm a deputy with the state's attorney's office.
我是州副检察官
Mr. Thompson, you're under arrest for election fraud.
汤普森先生 你因为选举舞弊被捕了
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表