剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
the arrogance, selfishness, neglect.
骄傲自私的人都抱着相同的看法
Let me take the fall on St. Paddy's.
搞砸圣帕特里克节的黑锅让我背
Such is his method, Jim. And then a wave of the hand
很有他的风格 吉姆 然后再挥挥手
and all is forgiven. makes me sick.
一切就都被原谅了 真让我恶心
And I say this as a blood relation.
我是作为他亲弟弟来说这话的
A whelp of 14 when you first sat on my knee, right, George?
乔治 你第一次坐在我膝盖上时才十四岁
Never forget it, Commodore.
我还记着呢 准将
Driving that buckboard from a train station to my hotel.
驾着马车从火车站到我的酒店
All came up together, didn't we?
我们最初就是一伙对不对
And back together we'll be.
现在我们也将是
Nucky Thompson's about to hit seven years of lean.
努基·汤普森的七年之痒到了
And woe unto them that follow him.
追随他的人也会遭殃
But he's just indicted.
但是他现在不过是被指控而已
And Nucky, he's pretty smart.
努基那家伙精明得很
I mean, if what we're talking about here is--
我是说 如果我们在这里讨论的是...
Plugging him in the ass? I like this little shitter.
背后插他一刀 我喜欢这家伙
Well, how can we be sure? I mean
我们怎样才能确认
We, all of us, we got families .
要知道我们所有人都是拖家带口的
How's yours, Damien?
你家人怎么样 达米安
They like that new house?
新房♥子还住得惯吗
That was an accident.
那只是个意外
Wasn't it?
是吗
Nucky Thompson's going to jail thanks to Jim Neary and--
努基·汤普森进监狱多亏了吉姆·内尔利和这位
Patrick Ryan, sir. Eyewitness testimony
帕特里克·瑞恩 这两位的目击证人的证词
that nails him dead to rights on the election.
将会在选举前彻底把他打败
Which also leaves us the booze.
同时也把贩酒的买♥♥卖♥♥留给了我们
How are you gonna handle that, sir?
对此您打算怎么办呢
Who's the chairman of the yacht club?
谁是狩猎俱乐部的主席
You are, commodore.
是准将您
With a solid tie to the coast guard.
因此我和海岸警卫队有着密切的关系
What we ship comes in, what Nucky ships doesn't.
我们能弄到努基都弄不到的货
You all know my son.
你们都认识我的儿子
Jimmy's gonna run it?
吉米会出来主持这事吗
You're damn right. Kid's a war hero.
没错 那孩子可是个战争英雄
What about Chalky? That pickaninny's neutered.
朝琪怎么办 那个黑人造不成威胁
It's ours for the taking, boys.
这些都是手到擒来的事 兄弟们
Hell, it's not gonna be easy.
这事不会简单的
Nothing worthwhile ever is.
好事多磨
But ask the man inside you this:
但你们扪心自问
When you come face to face with destiny,
当你们面对命运的时候
Do you want to be the bear
你们是愿意做这只熊
or do you want to be holding the shotgun?
还是愿意做握着枪的猎人
Maybelle has a request.
梅贝尔有个请求
Her beau. Samuel?
关于她男朋友的 萨穆埃尔吗
He wishes to call at the house.
他想要来拜访
When he want to do that?
什么时候
When would it suit you?
你方便的时候
Maybe a few days.
过些日子吧
I'm, uh, awaiting advice of counsel.
我还在等律师的意见
Is he competent?
他的能力怎样
He a hebrew gentleman.
是个犹太人
Lester was quite insistent about visiting you.
莱斯特坚持要来探望你
This ain't a proper place for him at all.
这地方不适合他
So I said.
我也是这么说的
He thought you might enjoy something to read.
他想你也许会想看书
Oh yes.
太好了
It's a good one.
这书很不错
Tell him thank you from his daddy.
告诉他 他爸爸说谢谢
And I'll see him soon.
我会很快回去见他
Mrs. White, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to--
怀特夫人 我恐怕要
Yes, of course.
好的 没问题
Albert.
阿尔伯特
You have a family waiting that loves you.
记住你有爱你的家人在等你
My Valentine.
我的情人节礼物
My my.
我的天
Who that little lamb tail?
这小美人是谁啊
Like the look of her?
你喜欢她吗
Surely do.
必须的
Well, buck, I'll tell my wife next time I see her.
伙计 下次我见到我妻子时会转告她的
Now I meant no offense.
无意冒犯
Got the pair of eyeballs, can't help but use 'em.
实在是管不住自己的眼睛
Suppose not.
我看也是
Name's Dunn Purnsley,
我叫邓恩·珀斯利
Up from Bawlmer on Friday.
星期五从巴尔的摩过来的
Don't say.
怪不得
$40 one pocket,
一个口袋里有四十块钱
Corn knife the other.
另一边口袋里是鸡眼刀
And friend, come Saturday night
星期六晚上有朋友来
I use 'em both.
我两件都用上了
Hope it was worth the ruckus.
希望弄出了点动静
Was to me.
我很满意
So be it.
那就行
What you got there?
你拿的是什么
"Tom Sawyer."
《汤姆·索亚历险记》
Huh. well,
正好
We ain't going noplace. why don't you read some aloud?
反正我们哪儿都去不了 你给念念吧
Y'all up for the tale, right?
大家都想听 是吧
Read the first part. what you say?
念念第一部分 怎么样
Let the man be. You hoe darky,
别烦他了 黑鬼
Ain't talking to you.
没和你说话
This palaver between friends.
这是朋友之间的对话
What's your name?He Chalky White.
你叫什么 他是朝琪·怀特
He is? He is?
他是吗 竟然是他
I had no idea.
有眼不识泰山啊
You telling me
快给我说说
Walking around this earth be a moke
一个黑人穿得像个英国绅士
dressed up like ol' zip coon,
大模大样的在街上走
fine high yaller bitch by his side
身边还跟着漂亮妞
and he called Chalky White?
这人竟然是朝琪·怀特
'cause that be the most buckrnigger horseshit I ever hear.
这可真是我听过最离奇的事了
What you say to that, brudder tambo?
你觉得呢 这位兄弟
I say you heard my name.
看来你听说过我的名字
I know you heard mine.
你也知道我的名字了
Mr. White.
怀特先生
Gonna have to move you across.
要把你关在对面了
Can't be mixing the races.
黑人不能和白人关在一起
Guard.
关门
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生
This is unexpected.
太意外了
Enoch. Eunice.
叫我伊诺克 我叫尤尼斯
My office is? Right over there.
我的办公室在哪 这里就是
I need you to call the sheriff
联♥系♥一下各区的治安官
and the alderman of each ward.
和参议员
And the Mayor. Tell them I want them over here
还有市长 告诉他们尽快过来
As quickly as possible. Eddie will give you their numbers.
艾迪会告诉你号♥码
Keep up the good work.
干得很好 请再接再厉
I also need a florist.
我还需要订花
A cocktail fork. On the left.
海鲜叉放在左边
Further left.
再远一点
A setting for Mr. Thompson, ma'am?
需要准备餐具给汤普森先生吗
Curiosity is not necessarily a virtue.
好奇未必是美德
No, ma'am.
知道了 夫人
He will sit at the head as usual.
他和往常一样坐在主位
Ah! Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
What do you think you're doing?
知不知道你这是在干什么
I'm sorry. we were putting together a birdhouse.
对不起 我们正在装鸟窝
This is not a plaything.
这不是玩具
You will go to your room.
现在回你房♥间去
You will sit in your chair and reflect on your conduct.
坐着去好好反省
Is that clear?
明白了吗
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表