剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
And he's footing the bill here?
是他支付你的学费吗
As long as I don't screw up.
只要我不搞砸 是的
Is that what you think you're doing?
你觉得这就是你在做的事吗
I don't know, sir.
我不知道
Am I?
我是吗
Sharpe, Lebarron,
夏普 雷巴伦这样的人
They'll do fine
不管怎样
No matter what.
他们的前途都不会出什么差错
It was all set up for them the moment they were born.
从出生时候路就被划定了
People like us,
像我们这样的人
We need to be clever.
我们必须变聪明
Like us?
我们这样的人吗
My father spent 30 years
我父亲
punching tickets on the northern pacific.
在北太平洋沿岸卖♥♥了三十年的票
He's proud of me.
他为我骄傲
Doesn't have a damn idea what I do.
尽管他根本不知道我是做什么
That's all.
要说的就这么多了
Thank you, Mr. Pearson.
谢谢你 皮尔森先生
"What! because we are poor,
难道因为我们现在贫穷
Shall we be vicious?"
我们就必定是邪恶的吗
"Pray, what means have you
祈祷吧 不管使你令我远离厨房♥
To keep me from the galley, or the gallows?"
或是绞刑架的那个东西是什么
Webster-- terrific stuff, isn't it?
韦伯斯特 经典之作
I'll see you at the mixer tonight.
今晚见
All right. thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢您
How's it lookin'?
看起来怎么样
Got rid of my whole share in Philly.
我的那份在费城出♥售♥
We didn't even have to go back to New York.
我们都不用回纽约
Sold the whole lot in Hoboken.
所有的都在霍博肯卖♥♥出
What do we do with Jimmy's piece?
吉米那份怎么办
Fuck Jimmy.
去他的吉米
It's ours now.
现在都是我们的
He ain't gonna be showing his mug around here again.
他才不会再出现了
The quiff was my wife, I woulda done it the same way.
要是我老婆这样 我也会这么干
If it was your wife, I wouldn't blame her.
要是你老婆 我倒不怪她
He's coming back. seems unlikely.
他会回来的 不大可能
He didn't ice her.
他没有杀她
Then who did?
那是谁干的
Manny Horvitz.
曼尼·霍瓦茨
Little agitation between him and Jimmy.
他和吉米之间有些过节
Then it's Jimmy's problem.
那正好 这是吉米的问题
Sell this shit and be done with it.
卖♥♥了这批货 早早结束
And when he turns up lookin' for his dough?
那他找来要钱怎么办
Pay him out of your share.
用你的那份给他
My share?
我的那份
How you figure that?
为什么
'cause you're a mope, that's how.
因为你是个混♥蛋♥ 这就是原因
And what's left over for me?
那我还有什么
"what's left over for me?" run these numbers.
"那我还有什么" 算算账
A.R. holds a half million dollar policy against your life.
罗斯坦给你订了一条五十万美元条例
I don't know nothing about that.
这我可一点都不知道
I watched you sign it, you fuckin' snitch.
我看着你签的 你这个内奸
So how about I put a slug in your head
要不要我一拳打醒你
And we split the policy with him?
然后把条例内容跟他分享一下
My share'll be fine.
我的那份不会有事的
I thought so.
我觉得也是
So they couldn't bend their arms?
他们就不能弯弯胳膊么
The spoons were too long.
勺柄太长了
Why couldn't they just
那就不能
Hold them higher up on the handle?
拿的近一点么
you're missing the point! i'm trying to understand.
这都不是重点 我在试着理解
These-- these parables, they make no sense.
这些 这些比喻没什么意义啊
You're the man with all the boats
你是生活无忧的人
And the lifeguard popping up.
不会在乎雪中送炭
it's completely different. how?
这是完全不同的 如何不同
That story
那个故事
Is about helping yourself
是关于用你可用的资源
With whatever's at your disposal.
来帮助自我
Do you not believe in any higher power?
你不相信有更高的力量存在么
The federal government comes to mind.
我想到了联邦政♥府♥
I don't know, okay?
我不知道 好么
But I do know what I don't believe in,
但我知道我不信什么
and that's divine retribution.
上帝的回报
What about the evidence?
那这些迹象怎么说
It's not evidence, Margaret. it's coincidence.
那不是迹象 玛格丽特 那只是巧合
Mommy! yes dear?
妈妈 什么事 亲爱的
I need to go potty.
我要拉屎
Holler when you're done.
完事了叫一声
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
Well? what do they have?
他们手头有什么
Deputy Halloran's deposition.
副治安官哈罗兰的证词
I'd like you to read it,
我想让你读读
Tell me what you think.
告诉我你的想法
He says I murdered Hans Schroeder?
他说是我谋杀了汉斯·施罗德么
Yes.
没错
Then I don't need to read it.
那我就不用读了
It's a pile of horshit.
都是扯淡
Why would he implicate you? -
为什么他认定是你
Halloran was appointed sheriff--
哈罗兰曾被短暂任命为
Temporarily--
治安官
While I recuperated from a gunshot wound.
当我受枪伤之时
He wanted it to be permanent.
他想由临时变成固定
So he fingers you for a murder.
所以他指认你为杀人犯
Plus this riot shit.
还有这次暴♥乱♥
He takes a shot from some darkie in
他当值的时候被黑人打了一顿
the line of duty and it's my fault?
这也是我的错么
That was an unfortunate occurrence.
这次事件很让人遗憾
I had nothing to do with it.
我和这事一点关系都没有
I'm here to help you, Eli. Then get me bail.
我是来帮你的 伊莱 那就把我保释出去
You're a flight risk. they won't even--
你有潜逃嫌疑 他们甚至不会
Where am I gonna go?
我会去哪
This is my town!
这才是我的家
Miss Randolph is positing
兰多夫小姐猜测
That your brother ordered you to murder Hans Schroeder.
是你的哥哥命令你去谋杀汉斯·施罗德的
I don't take orders from anybody.
我不听从任何人的命令
Eli, if you're willing to cooperate
伊莱 如果你同意合作
And testify that you committed
作证指认
the murder at Nucky's behest-
努基是主谋
Well then, Randolph is willing to spare your life.
兰多夫会饶你不死
My life?
饶我不死
Meaning she won't argue for the electric chair.
就是说她不会把你推上电椅t
Hey! Oh, here he is.
你好 他来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
So what's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing's wrong. I wanted to see you.
没事 我想见你
Can't I do that?
不行么
You're changing so much.
你变了很多
No I'm not. You are.
不 我没有 你变了
Mrs. Krakauer told me all sorts of shocking things.
卡拉库太太给我说了很多让我吃惊的事
I stopped by your dormitory.
我来你的宿舍拜访一下
Mrs. Krakauer's just a busybody.
她就是个爱管闲事的人
Hmm, phone calls from women in the middle of the night.
半夜接到女人的电♥话♥
That was you, ma.
那是你打的 妈妈
Kissing underfed waitresses.
亲一个营养不了的女服务员
Her name's angela. If that's all you're up to with her.
她叫安吉拉 你就知道这个么
She also draws.
她还画画
So does a chimney.
烟囱也能画
How's Mr. Gunderman?
冈德曼先生怎么样
Henderson.
亨德森
Arthur henderson.
阿瑟·亨德森
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表