剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Look around, boy.
看看这 孩子
These animals, beasts.
这些动物 野兽
Any one of 'em could've torn me to pieces.
它们中任何一只都可以把我撕得粉碎
But they didn't.
但是它们都失败了
This fucker, he was a giant.
这头畜生 它十分巨大
600lbs, over seven feet tall.
六百磅体重 七英尺高
I tracked him for three hours.
我跟踪了他三小时
Finally cornered him in a ravine.
终于把他逼到山谷
He smelled me,
他闻到了我
started comin' closer.
开始逼近
The son of a bitch got confident,
这狗♥娘♥养♥的信心十足
thought I was scared.
以为我怕极了
Reared up on me, puffed up his chest
从后面过来 挺起了身子
and let out a roar.
开始咆哮
I blasted him right in the gut.
我把他的肠子都打了出来
Bled out, looking up at me
他血流如注倒下 抬起头
right in the eyes,
直勾勾地看着我
almost like he couldn't believe it.
仿佛在说他无法相信会输给我
You'll be judged by what you succeed at, boy,
别人只看你的结果 孩子
not by what you attempt.
不会去看过程
Last night, four fine young boys
昨晚 四名处于大好年华的青年
were murdered by men claiming to represent
被自称代表美国白人基♥督♥教♥徒♥的人
the race of white American christians.
谋杀了
Christians?!
基♥督♥教♥徒♥
I will not speak the name of that so-called
我不会说出这个所谓组织的名称
organization within this house of god.
以免在这所房♥子里玷污上帝之名
That's right. yeah. Amen.
没错 是的 阿门
But I can assure you,
但是我可以向你们保证
as treasurer of Atlantic County,
作为大西洋县的司库
and more personally as someone who has always regarded
以及一个一直把有色团体
the members of our colored community
人♥民♥视为平等朋友的
as his friends and equals,
普通人来说
that neither I, Sheriff Thompson,
无论是我 汤普森治安官
or any of his men
或者是他的任何手下
will rest until these hooded cowards
不到将这些蒙面歹徒绳之以法那一刻
are brought to justice,
绝不停下脚步
and the message is sent loud and clear...
这条信息将明确且清晰地散布开来
...that no one need fear
没有人需要担忧
for their safety, or the safety of their wives, children,
他们的安全 担忧他们妻子儿女的安全
or property in the face of the obstreperous negro.
担忧那些野蛮的黑人威胁你的财产
Yes sir.
是的 先生
These coloreds need to learn a lesson,
那些有色人种需要血的教训
and we are going to teach it
而我们
with, dare I say in these sacred confines,
我庄严宣布
an iron fist?
将用铁拳好好给他们上一课
I just come from St. Mark's!
我刚从圣马克斯回来
Herman Dacus just died from his neck wound.
赫尔曼·达克斯刚刚被割了喉
It happened.
就是这样的
Eli, find Chalky
伊莱 找到朝琪
and place him under arrest...
然后把他逮捕
for his own safety.
保住他的命
Friends, please please.
朋友们 请务必
Remain calm!
保持冷静
Good afternoon, welcome to Preston's.
下午好 欢迎来到普莱斯顿饭店
How do you do?
你好
Are we celebrating a special occasion?
请问是要庆祝什么特别的日子吗
Our 13th wedding anniversary.
我们结婚十三周年纪念日
Well, that's lucky.
那太幸运了
How so?
为什么
Lucky 13.
幸运数字十三
Are we ready to order?
准备好点餐了吗
The lady will have the mutton chops.
这位女士要羊排
And for the gentlemen? Steak.
那先生要点什么 牛排
Turtle soup to start.
海龟汤做前汤
And will we be imbibing, sir?
要喝点什么呢 先生
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Something to drink perhaps? For the occasion.
也许想喝点什么 为了这日子
We can accommodate most requests.
我们可以满足大部分需要
The lady will have coffee.
这位女士喝咖啡
I'll have a glass of cold buttermilk.
我要一瓶白脱牛奶
Ma'am.
女士
Nelson, he was offering alcohol.
尼尔森 他刚才在卖♥♥酒
I realize that, dear.
我知道 亲爱的
Well, aren't you going to arrest him?
那你不准备逮捕他吗
We're here to eat dinner. Of course...
我们是来吃晚饭的 当然
but...
但是
Pardon me, dear. I need to wash up...
恕我失陪 亲爱的 我要去洗手
Public spaces.
公共场所
Yes, she told me. yes, I know.
是的 她告诉我了 是的 我知道
I'm so sorry. It was just so awful. I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾 请节哀 我很遗憾
Thank you. I'm so glad you came here.
谢谢你 我很高兴你来了
Mrs. Dacus, I am so sorry for your loss.
达克斯夫人 请节哀顺变
Thank you, Nucky.
谢谢你 努基
He was a pillar of the community and will be sorely missed.
他是团体的支柱 大家会记住他的
Thank you, Nucky. thank you.
谢谢你 努基 谢谢你
Would you excuse us?
请恕我们失陪
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I came to pay my respects.
过来表示哀悼
Politics is my department.
政♥治♥方面的问题我来打理
He was one of my high school teachers.
他是我以前的高中老师
So?
然后呢
So what? Yesterday morning
然后怎么了 昨天早上
at Chalky's.
在朝琪那里
I was gone. it happened after we left.
我不在 是在我们走后发生的
You saw nothing that aroused your suspicion?
你没有发现可疑的情况么
Let me go do this.
让我先过去致哀
It's an awful waste of a lot of good tablecloths.
真是浪费桌布
The laundry bills alone.
更别提洗衣费了
So how's Chalky? Alive,
朝琪怎么样了 还活着
Which is the main thing.
这很重要
So you run off and get married like a thief in the night?
你就像夜贼一样自己跑掉了
You sound like my mother.
你说话的口气就像我妈
What happened?
发生什么了
You used to ask my advice on things.
以前你都会来找我寻求建议
My own kid is practically shaving, Nuck.
我自己的儿子都开始刮胡子了 努基
He like the new place?
他喜欢新房♥子么
I took him shooting.
我带他去打猎
Fishing too.
还钓鱼了
Oyster creek,
在牡蛎溪
Like we used to. When I was sheriff.
和我们当时一样 当我还是治安官的时候
I used to love that.
我很享受那段时光
Standing there for hours, not saying a word.
在那站上几个小时 一句话不说
Is there anything now?
现在
That you want to say?
你有话想说么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Your father is a very duplicitous man.
你父亲是个善耍两面派的人
You've been told.
我早就告诉过你
I told my mother i'd be over for dinner.
我给我妈说要过去吃晚餐
Would you care for some butterscotch pudding?
要来点奶油糖果布丁么
I'm afraid I'm too full.
我已经饱了
I got you something. Nelson.
我有东西要送给你 尼尔森
I thought you didn't believe in gifts.
我以为你不喜欢送礼物的
I saw it and I thought of you.
我看到它就想到了你
Oh, it's lovely.
真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir? How may I help you?
先生 有什么可以帮忙的么
You mentioned earlier
你之前说
About this being a special occasion.
这是一个特殊的日子
Indeed.
没错
Have you any champagne? whiskey perhaps?
你有香槟么 或者是威士忌
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表