剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
But there is something I have to ask of you.
但我必须请你办点事
Anything, Nuck.
什么事都可以 努克
I need you to get on your knees.
我要你跪下
Bend down to the ground and kiss my
弯腰亲我的鞋
fucking shoes,you piece of shit.
你这个混♥蛋♥
What?
什么
You come crawling back here because you don't
你跑回这里求我因为
have the balls to finish what you started.
你已经没胆量玩下去了
Fuck that little cocksucker you call a partner.
操那个小杂种 你的那个小同伙
Fuck his conniving cunt of a mother.
操他那个淫♥娃♥母亲
Fuck that old man. I'll see his corpse in a ditch.
操那个老不死的 我非让他暴尸荒野
And fuck you, brother!
还有你 我的兄弟 操♥你♥妈♥的
Enough.
够了
Get out of this house.
滚出我的房♥子
Pop I don't give a fuck.
还有老爸 我不在乎
In the future,if you're going to point a gun at someone,
以后 如果你要用枪指着谁
Make sure it's loaded.
一定记着要上膛
Is this to be our life?
我们以后的生活就是这样么
Don't be hiding there.
别躲在那
No no, come on now.
不 不
This way.
跟我来
Hush yourself! Don't hit him.
安静 不要开枪
Well, he's quiet now.
他安静了
Banging around an awful lot out there.
刚才一阵喧闹
Bad for the varmints. I'm sorry.
对狩猎很不利 抱歉
Sit on down now before you chase 'em all off.
在你把他们都赶走之前赶紧坐下
Go on now, give it to him.
好了 给他吧
That itch? Sometimes.
会疼么 偶尔会
I don't half doubt it.
我相信你
Tree rat? He means squirrel.
来点树鼠么 他是说松鼠
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
You a revenue agent?
你是税务探员么
Then here.
那给你
uh, very strong. Made it myself.
很烈 自己酿的
Have some more.
再喝点吧
Now I'm Glenmore. This is Pete.
我叫格兰摩尔 他是皮特
Richard Harrow.
理查德·哈罗
Where are you from, Richard?
你来自哪里 理查德
I live in Atlantic City.
我住在大西洋城
That's a sight to see, I'm told.
听说那里是个奇观
You've never been?
你从没去过么
It must be 30 miles.
远在三十英里之外
I was once.
我去过一次
Saw a flying horse.
看见过飞马
That was some kind of trick. Well, it looked real to me.
是变魔术吧 我看着倒是挺真
You're an easily-bamboozled individual.
那是你太容易骗了
Oh, lay off your pontificating.
别这么武断
What brings you out here, Richard?
到这来干什么 理查德
I was hunting.
打猎
I left my things by a pond.
我的东西都落在池塘边上了
Which pond now? I'm not sure.
哪个池塘 我也不确定
Well, that's how one mistake leads to another.
错误就是这样一个一个累积起来的
Well, we're gonna eat something.
我们要吃点东西了
You probably should too.
你也应该吃点
Here's to flying horses.
敬飞马一杯
Sorry to keep you boys waiting.
抱歉让你们等待
Been crawling through the underbrush?
一直在灌木丛里爬呢
Too much sun this morning.
今早太阳太毒
Say hello to your new prosecutor.
跟你的新公诉人打个招呼
You must be Charles. Call me Chip, Mr. Thompson.
您一定就是查尔斯了 叫我查普 汤普森先生
Chip.Harry tells me you're a man I can count on.
查普 哈利说你是我值得信赖的人
I'd certainly like to think so.
我也这么想
So you've talked?
这么说你们已经谈过了
Mr. Thorogood and I have begun a discussion.
瑟拉古德先生和我讨论了一番
He's, uh, fairly new to the courtroom.
他的法庭经验不多
I hope that's not going be an issue.
我希望这不会有所妨碍
Only if you don't know where the judge sits.
除非你不知道法官坐哪
He's the one in the robe, right?
他穿个长袍是吧
Very droll. I need to know how this will work.
很好笑 我需要知道具体的计划
Well, the U.S. attorney here
美国国家检察官
Presents a motion to transfer to federal court.
提出动议将此案转交给联邦法♥院♥
Under the argument that the election-rigging charges
因被指控选举舞弊
And the Mann Act violation constitute
及违反《曼恩法案》
An ongoing criminal enterprise operating across state lines.
故上述犯罪行为触及联邦宪法
And thus within the purview of the third circuit.
而这在第三♥级♥法♥院♥的权限之内
What happens then?
然后呢
We go before our judge. he buys the humble wares
我们在审判之前先行动
Which we set before him, and then Mr. Thorogood
买♥♥通法官 然后瑟拉古德先生
Brings all of his legal acumen and youthful energy to bear.
会用他的杰出才能和力量解决问题
Fortunately for us-- -
幸运的是
the department of justice determines
司法部认定
It's simply not worth the time and resources
此案证据不足 浪费时间和司法资源
To prosecute your case, which is dropped.
不予提起公诉 案件撤回
We're swamped with Volstead as it is.
我们忙于禁酒事业
You're not saying thank you. I need a guarantee.
你怎么不说谢谢 我需要一个保证
You're not gonna get one.
那你得不到
Just remember, this was your idea.
只要记住 这都是你的主意
All right.
好的
Ah, I have an early train.
我要赶明早的火车
Sorry to hear it.
很遗憾
We're free all evening.
今晚没事可以好好玩下了
What should I do with the bones?
骨头该怎么办
Don't give 'em to him. he'll choke.
不要给他 他会噎着的
What's his name? He's not mine.
他叫什么名字 他不是我的狗
He just comes around. He knows who he is.
只是经常过来 他知道自己是谁
He's an old soldier who just keeps on fighting.
他只是一个坚持战斗的老兵
Don't you, boy?
是不是
For what?
为何而战
What's that?
什么
What does he fight for?
他为何而战
You're gonna have to ask him.
那你要问他了
Now what's your pleasure, Glenmore?
你一会要干什么 格兰摩尔
I'm of a mind to sleep out tonight.
在这睡了
I'm going home I guess.
我要回家
You're gettin' soft.
你越来越恋家了
What about you, Richard?
你呢 理查德
I should get back to town.
我要回城
How you aim to do that?
你打算怎么回去
I don't know.
不知道
I got the Ford parked not a hundred yards away.
我的福特车停在一百米码外的地方
Say, Richard.
听我说 理查德
I'm out in these woods a lot. people come out here,
我经常到这片林子来 人们到这来
They get up to all kinds of foolishness.
做各种各样的傻事
That's not what these woods is for.
这片林子不是用来干这些事的
You understand me?
你明白我的意思么
These woods is for hunting and fishing,
这片林子是为了打猎和钓鱼
Seeing what the birds get up to.
欣赏林间鸟儿的
These woods are for living.
这片子是为活人准备的
Understand me there?
明白了么
Yes.
明白了
All right then.
那就好
You can fix it, right?
你能修好它 是么
Your old pop can fix anything.
你老爸什么都能修好
Does your throat still hurt?
嗓子还疼么
This medicine helps.
这些药帮了不少忙
I'm not eating, June.
琼 我不吃饭
Eli, it's George.Can I talk to you?
伊莱 我是乔治 能和你谈谈么
Hello there, Patrick. I'm Brian.
你好 帕特里克 我是布莱恩
Sure okay.
行 没问题
You know what we need for this, Bri?
你知道我们需要什么么 小布
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表