剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
But that's where we were.
但我们就是去了
And we're still there, aren't we?
我们也从没离开 不是吗
Time to come home, Richard.
该回家了 理查德
How?
怎么回来
I don't know. But promise me you're gonna try.
我不知道 但你答应我你会努力尝试
Hello. It's me.
喂 是我
I've located your friend Mr. Horvitz.
我找到你朋友霍瓦茨先生了
How? Mickey Doyle.
怎么找到的 米奇·多伊尔帮忙
Horvitz is meeting me in one hour.
霍瓦茨一小时后来见我
The war memorial.
在战争纪念碑那里
I'll be there.
我会去的
Who was that? Nucky.
谁啊 努基
He found Manny Horvitz.
他找到曼尼·霍维茨了
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去
It's okay.
没事
I could take care of this for you.
我可以替你办妥此事
This is something I gotta do myself.
这事我得自己处理
How about putting this guy in the car?
把这人放进车里好吗
We're gonna have a fight with the cowboys in the car.
车上有牛仔 我们要开打啦
Ohhh. You can do whatever you want.
你想干什么都行
Yeah!
太好了
Did Jimmy go out?
吉米出去了
Yes.
是啊
Something he has to do.
有事必须处理
Come on, you. Upstairs.
来吧 上楼了
What are you wearing under there
你里面戴了什么啊
So they can always tell who you are.
这样别人就不会把你认错了
Did daddy give you those?
这是爸爸给你的吗
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
You're going to be a big man in this city one day.
有天你会成为这个城市里的大人物
Just like your father.
就像你♥爸♥爸那样
James.
詹姆斯
So now you will have your revenge, boychik.
现在你能复仇了 小子
Is that what this is?
是这样么
His boot.
查他的靴子
I'm not armed.
我没带武器
He isn't.
确实没带
This is the only way we could have ended,
我们只能以这种方式了结
isn't it?
是不是
This is your choice, James.
这是你自己选的路 詹姆斯
I died in the trench,
我死在战壕里了
years back.
死了很多年
I thought you knew that.
我以为你知道的
So who's going to do it?
谁来动手呢
Manny?
曼尼
You?
你
Eli?
还是伊莱
I am.
我
My first time I vomited after...
我第一次杀人后吐了
two days straight.
吐了两天
Second time I didn't even think about it.
第二次我想都没想
So fucking stupid. Just try to make yourself calm.
你真是蠢货 冷静下来
You had everything going... Breathe, Nuck.
你什么都有 呼吸 努克
...your whole life.
前途似锦
You'll get through it.
你会撑过去的
All you got to worry about is when you run out of booze
你只需要担心 你没有酒
and you run out of company
没有朋友的时候
and the only person left to judge you is your--
唯一留下来评判你的就是你的...
You don't know me, James.
你不了解我 詹姆斯
You never did.
你从不了解我
I...
我
am not
不
seeking
求
forgiveness.
宽恕
Advance!
冲
It was only the angels bowling up in heaven, dear.
只是天使在天堂打保龄球了 亲爱的
Nothing at all to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Are you not having breakfast?
你不吃早饭了吗
Early meeting.
早上有个会议
You were late last night.
你昨晚很晚才回来
I was beginning to get worried.
我都有点担心了
No need.
不必担心
Where were you?
你去哪了
Just out.
就是去转转
In the rain?
在雨里转
I ran into James Darmody.
遇见詹姆斯·达莫迪了
Really?
是吗
And how was that?
怎么样
It was fine. We cleared the air.
挺好的 尽弃前嫌了
I'm surprised.
真没想到
My new leaf.
这是我新的一页了
It turns out he's reenlisting.
他重新服役了
Already left, actually.
实际上 已经出发了
Well, the rain broke the heat at least.
至少这雨驱走了热气
Yes. it did.
是啊
I'll be home for dinner.
我会回来吃晚饭的
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You're in the middle of the highway!
这可是在高速公路上啊
Congratulations, Nucky.
恭喜了 努基
Gentlemen.
各位
Not a minute too soon.
来得早不如来得巧
We're almost out.
我们都要喝完了
So this is it, eh? The road to riches.
就是这里了吗 康庄大道
I was thinking the Harding Highway.
我想叫哈丁高速公路
It never hurts to remember your friends, huh?
记著你的朋友总是好事
Katy?
凯蒂
I need you to drop this with father Brennan.
把这个给布伦南神父送去
To the future, gentlemen!
敬未来 先生们
Hear hear!
说得好
There you are. Mayor?
来 市长先生
Oh, thank you. Fill you up?
谢谢 给你满上
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表