剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
What a huge scandal this is.
这可是个大丑闻
How long are we going to be here?
我们还要在这里待多久啊
What about our jobs?
我们的工作怎么办
We could possibly lose our jobs over this.
我们可能因为这事儿丢掉工作
Morning, ma'am.
早上好 夫人
Good morning, Katy, Pauline, Lilian.
早上好 凯蒂 波琳 莉莲
Ma'am. Mrs. Schroeder.
夫人好 施罗德夫人
Are the children up? Just breakfasting now.
孩子们起床了吗 正在吃早饭
That is today's press?
那是今天的报纸吗
Surely it either is or it isn't.
是就是 不是就不是
She's going to find out anyway.
反正她总会知道的
I've been crying for hours.
我已经哭了好几个小时了
What is the prediction?
预报是什么
Ma'am?
夫人
For the weather.
天气预报
It's going to be nippy.
会很冷
Emily must wear her union suit
艾米莉得穿上她的连衫裤
and Teddy will put on his heaviest socks.
给泰迪穿上他最暖和的袜子
They made it themselves.
他们亲手制♥作♥的
I just checked the spelling.
我只是检查了拼写
Will there be dinner, ma'am?
夫人 要做晚饭吗
Why wouldn't there be?
为什么不做
But tonight, ma'am, for the visiting gentleman.
但是夫人 今晚有客
On account of the events.
只是发生了这事
Katy, this rug must be taken out and beaten
凯蒂 这条毯子得在麦克加里格先生
before Mr. Mcgarrigle and the other guests arrive.
和其他客人来之前拿出去掸干净
Mr. Thompson's suite. Mr. Kessler.
汤普森先生的办公室 凯斯勒先生
Oh, Mrs. Schroeder, it's not--
施罗德太太 现在不是...
I've already seen the paper.
我已经看过报纸了
The report is not accurate. Was he not arrested?
报道不太详细 他不是被捕了吗
He is innocent. This was not mentioned.
他是无辜的 报纸上没有提到
I'm going to the jail. No,
我要去监狱 不要
he's being bailed as we speak.
这会儿他已经被保释了
Missus, I must go. it is mayhem.
太太 我得挂了 这里一片混乱
Was Mr. Thompson able to--
汤普森先生能不能
Did you want me to do it now?
你要我现在就去做吗
What sort of coat do you have?
你的外套是什么样子的
You understand you're in a precarious situation.
你要清楚 你的处境危险
Uncertain, not secure. I know what it mean.
不确定 不安全 我懂
It was for your own protection.
这是为了保护你
On the steps of my own house?
在我自己家里抓我
Where do you think they came for me?
你以为我是在哪被抓的
Not a coincidence, was it?
这不是巧合 对吧
Klan come at me anytime.
三K党的人随时都可能对我下手
Not as long as they thought I could help you.
除非他们觉得我会帮你
So why they think you couldn't all of a sudden?
为什么他们知道你突然不帮我了
What were you doing election night?
选举之夜你在干什么
Basement of the A.M.E. church
在黑人教堂的地下室
handing out dollar bills to every
给每一个走进来的
able-bodied negro who come in.
还健全的黑人发钱
And the other wards?
在其他的房♥间呢
I wasn't in the other wards, was I?
我应该没去其他的房♥间 是吧
Neary, Boyd,
内尔利 博伊德
Fleming, O'neill.
弗莱明 奥尼尔
Neary.
内尔利
Why?
为什么
O'neill just go-along-get-along.
奥尼尔的生活刚刚有起色
And Fleming, he couldn't lead a pig
弗莱明 他就是那么块料
to mud with a bucket of apples.
做不出这样的事
But Neary,
但是内尔利
he a son of a bitch ever since I run numbers
当我在佐治亚州替奥斯卡·波努
for old Oscar Boneau over in Georgia.
办数字游戏的时候起就是个混♥蛋♥
Used to come around for collection
他以前到处收保护费
and he did like to give a taste of that nightstick.
还喜欢动手打人
and Boyd? you asking the wrong question and you know it.
博伊德呢 你知道你不该问他
Ain't a one of them pikers got it in him to make a squeal
肯定有个胆小鬼借他的名声来壮门面
lessen he be put up to it.
他自己肯定没参与很多
Yes, and who could have done that?
好吧 谁会干那种事呢
Isaac Ginsburg? he's my attorney.
伊萨克·金斯伯格 他是我的律师
He posted your bail.
他保释你了
What about me?
我呢
Chalky, be patient. that's all I ask.
朝琪 耐心点 我就这么点要求
Please.
拜托
I'll get my own jew lawyer down from Camden.
我自己会从卡姆登请犹太律师
Precarious motherfucker.
危险的混账
I won't pretend you're inclined to be warm to me.
我不会假装觉得你欢迎我
I wouldn't insult you like that.
我不会那样侮辱你
Because before anything else,
因为 首先
I have great respect for you--
我很尊重您
Your wisdom, your achievements.
你的智慧 你的成就
You're better spoken than I expected.
你比我想象中能说会道
We never really talked before.
你我之前从没有过交谈
You and Charlie are acquainted?
你认识查理吗
We have someone in common.
我们有共同的朋友
You hear, Charlie? Discretion.
你听到没 查理 谨慎
Charlie volunteered to absent himself from this meeting.
查理本不想来参加这次会面
He felt his presence might be disruptive.
他觉得他在这里 会引起不快
But I counseled what?
但是我给你的建议是什么
To not let the past get in the way of the future.
别让过去阻碍你的将来
We are all learning, Mr. Rothstein.
我们都在学习 罗斯坦先生
And what can I learn from you, Mr. Darmody?
我能从你这学到什么呢 达莫迪先生
That things are changing in Atlantic City.
大西洋城正在改变
If you're in the market for quality liquor
如果你正在寻求海运而来
coming in off the beaches at a reasonable price
价格公道 货源充足的佳酿
and in good supply, I can get it for you.
我可以满足你
You personally?
靠你自己
Me, my associates. i'm expanding my business
靠我和我的同伴 我在扩展我的事业
and you are precisely the type
而你正是我在寻找的
of discerning customer I am looking for.
有眼光的顾客
And Nucky Thompson?
努基·汤普森呢
Nucky's like a father to me.
努基就像我的爸爸
I got a father. barely said hello in five years.
我有一个父亲 但是五年都没怎么联♥系♥
Sorry to hear it.
我很遗憾
Who are you,Mmr. Darmody?
你到底是谁 达莫迪先生
Pardon?
什么
You show up well-dressed
你西装革领 戴着丝绸领带
with a silk cravat and a bold proposal.
怀揣大胆的建议出现
A year ago you were a brigand in the woods.
而一年前你只是树林里出现的一个强盗
Who are you?
你到底是何方神圣
I'm a businessman.
我是个商人
A veteran. I just got married.
退役军人 刚刚结婚
Congratulations.
恭喜
I have a son, he's almost four.
我有一个儿子 快四岁了
Cart before the horse.
奉子成婚啊
Do you have kids, Mr. Rothstein?
你有孩子吗 罗斯坦先生
No.
没有
But i'm told they often say unexpected and amusing things.
但是我听说孩子经常会说一些意想不到的有趣之事
I appreciate you coming to me.
感谢你的拜访
I applaud your audacity.
我敬佩你的胆识
And I give you my word that your offer remains in this room.
我答应你 你的建议我会考虑的
What does that mean?
什么意思
I'll show you out.
我带你出去
Mr. Darmody.
达莫迪先生
Don't you find it curious
你不觉得很奇怪吗
neither of us has mentioned th Nucky Thompson
我们都没有提到努基·汤普森
spent last night in jail?
昨晚是在监狱里度过的
He did?
是吗
Election fraud apparently.
显然是因为选举舞弊
Well,
看来
things seem to be changing faster than I realized.
事情比我想象中变化得更快
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表