剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
How is he?
他怎么样
He's married, dear.
他结婚了 亲爱的
Married and mortgaged in harrisburg, pennsylvania.
结婚搬到宾州哈里斯堡了
"sorry, little squirrel.
抱歉 小松鼠
I thought girls like you could tell."
我以为像你一样的小姑娘能看出来
He didn't deserve you, ma.
他配不上你 妈妈
I had my pleasures.
我乐在其中
That's all that matters.
这最重要
Aren't you gonna open that?
你不打算打开它么
You can have one too, you know.
你也可以喝一杯
I'm supposed to write an essay.
我要写作业了
Where do you want this?
你想放到哪
In the closet, please.
衣柜里 谢谢
I can't stand the sight of an unpacked suitcase.
我就见不得没打开的行李箱
It makes me think of lonely salesmen
老让我想起孤单的推销员
And bromo seltzer.
和布罗莫·塞尔策
You know what I was thinking on the train?
你知道我在火车上想的是什么么
I can't ever get too sad,
我不能太悲伤
Because no matter what, I have you.
因为不管怎样 我至少还有你
I love you, ma.
我爱你 妈妈
Now what are we college kids gonna do for fun?
现在大学的孩子们都怎么找乐子
How does it happen?
这是怎么发生的呢
She's a widow in a three-room bungalow.
她是住在三间平房♥里的寡妇
He's got the entire eighth floor of the ritz.
他则拥有丽兹酒店整个第八层楼
She went after him. why not?
她追求的他 有什么难想的
Sets her sight on the big ike,
找个有钱有势的人
Ensnares him with her feminine--
用自己的美丽勾引他
Don't say "wiles," Clifford.
别说"花招" 克利福德
abilities.
能力
Your opinion?
你的想法呢
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
You questioned her. what's your opinion?
你询问过她 你有什么想法
She left no impression on me one way or the other.
她没给我留下什么印象
Why aren't we bringing her in?
我们为什么不传讯她一次
Type it up.
写下来吧
Yes, I need the federal courthouse on Camden, please.
给我接卡姆登的联邦法♥院♥
Angela!
安吉拉
I thought you weren't coming.
我以为你不会来了
I wasn't going to.
我本来不打算来
What changed your mind?
怎么改主意了
My aunt wanted me to clean out the stove
我姑姑让我用硼砂和钢丝刷
With borax and a wire brush. how do I look?
清理火炉 我看上去怎么样
Like you're from bryn mawr.
就像是布林莫尔的学生
For you.
给你的
Did your mother go back?
你妈妈回去了么
Actually she's How could i,
事实上她 我怎么能
Without meeting you first?
不见你一面就走了
Ma, this is Angela. Angela this is my mother.
妈妈 这是安吉拉 安吉拉 这是我妈妈
We're going to kiss.
我们要行接吻礼
Of course.
当然
Let me drink you in.
让我看看你
Simple, restrained.
单纯 拘谨
I like it.
我喜欢
What you have on is lovely. Oh.
您的裙子真漂亮 是么
I never know what to wear.
我最不会穿衣打扮了
Corsage, dear. Yes.
胸花呢 亲爱的 是啊
It's very difficult to raise a gentleman.
养育一名绅士真是件难事
Yeah, come on, you're gonna love it.
快来吧 你会喜欢的
Do you know all these people?
这些人你都认识么
A few.
其中一部分吧
Over there, they're all upperclassmen.
那边 都是高年级的学生
They don't even give you the time of day unless you're
如果你不是游艇俱乐部的成员
in the yacht club I'm attaching myself to both of you.
他们都懒的搭理你 我赖上你俩了
Do you know why? No.
知道为什么么 不知道
Because I'm full of anxiety and socially inept.
因为我很紧张焦虑 不懂社交
Relax.
放松
Get yourself a drink, Cal.
喝点东西 卡尔
I've already had one.
我喝着呢
What's your next piece of advice?
你的下一条建议是什么
You just stay with me, then we'll
你就跟着我 一会
both have someone to talk to.
咱俩就都有谈话对象了
You're my Roxane.
你是我的罗克珊
That's from "cyrano."
这句是"大鼻子情圣"里的
Uh, I worship you.
我真崇拜你
My father owns a tire factory in Dayton.
我父亲在代顿有家轮胎厂
It's unromantic, but extremely profitable.
很平淡无奇 但效益很好
I've had more than one drink.
我喝了不止一杯了
Nobody would notice.
没人会注意到
Jimmy?
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米
There's something I need to tell you.
我有些事要告诉你
What? what?
什么 什么
There's something I need to tell you. What is it?
我有事情要要告诉你 什么事
I should have said it yesterday.
我应该昨天说的
Guess I didn't have the nerve.
我猜我还是没有那个勇气
Anyway I wasn't sure. Sure about what?
不过我也不确定 确定什么
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I'm sorry. No.
对不起 别
We'll get a place.
我们找处房♥子
And, uh.
然后
It'll be swell.
漂亮的房♥子
You'll see. We'll-- We'll be together.
你会看到 我们会在一起
Is this a marriage proposal?
这是求婚吗
Well, it will make getting a lease easier.
结婚的话房♥子容易找
Jimmy, you hardly know me.
吉米 你都不了解我
I know you're a good person.
我知道你是个好女人
They asleep? Yes.
孩子都睡了 是的
Can I pour you a drink?
要来一杯吗
No thank you.
不 谢谢
What's wrong?
怎么了
You wanted to talk.
你有事对我说
I spoke to Fallon.
我跟法隆谈话了
Eli will testify against me
伊莱会作证指控我
to save himself the best he can.
为了保住他自己
What will he say?
他会说出什么
Enough to put me in jail if Miss Randolph does her job.
如果兰多夫小姐秉公执法 足够送我进监狱
Let's be honest--
说实话
maybe enough to put me in the chair.
甚至可能送我上电椅
What I have, my money,
我的财产 钱财
can be seized.
可能会被冻结
But I can hide it, make sure it's
但我可以把钱藏起来
helping the people who matter to me.
确保能用在我关心的人身上
Why is that important to you?
你为什么把这些事看的这么重
How can I talk to you when you're like this?
你这个样子我怎么跟你谈
It's a sincere question.
这是个严肃的问题
You think I don't care what happens to you?
你认为我不关心你的遭遇
I think you need to believe
我认为你应当相信
that something good could come out of all this,
这一切会走向一个好的结局
that would save you somehow. And I wish it could.
通过某种方式使你得到救赎 我也希望如此
What the hell kind of nonsense
布伦南往你脑子里
is Brennan putting in your head?
灌输了什么鬼念头
They're not his thoughts. They're mine.
这不是他说的 是我的想法
There's roughly 160,000 acres,
有一间公♥司♥持有
most of it held in a company
大概十六万英亩土地
that Ed Bader's brother is president of.
爱德·巴德是董事长
But all the voting stock-- Are you listening?
但是有投票权的股票... 你有没有在听
Yes. The voting stock belongs to me.
在听 都是属于我的
I've instructed Bill Fallon to draw up papers
我已经安排比尔·法隆起草文书
transferring it all into your name exclusively.
将其全部转入你的名下
At a future point you can move
将来你可以再转到
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表