剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
What i'd been through-- over there.
我在战场上经历的一切
The shooting...
那次暗♥杀♥
I never meant for that to happen.
不是我的本意
Then why did it?
那又为什么做了
You said you wanted to talk, James.
是你说的想谈谈 詹姆斯
And suddenly you're very quiet.
为什么突然又不说话了
It was Eli.
是伊莱
And you had nothing to do with it?
和你无关么
Let me make things right.
让我挽回这一切
Or as right as they can be.
尽量挽回
Just tell me how to help you.
告诉我要怎么帮你
A scarf? in this weather?
围巾 这种天气戴围巾么
It'll be winter soon enough.
冬天就快到了
I need to speak with you.
我要和你谈谈
We were both raised catholic,
我们都是天主教家庭里的孩子
But I suppose it's fair to say
但我觉得我可以说
That we have fundamental differences
你我皈依信仰的方式
in our approach to religion.
有著本质的区别
You lost your faith.
你丢失了你的信仰
If there really is a god,
如果上帝真的存在
Would he have given me this mug?
他会给我这一联苦相么
Look, maybe there is some being in the sky
听著 也许真的有一个存在
Who sits in judgment.
有权决断世间事物
We'll all find out soon enough.
我们会找到他的
But my relationship to whatever that is,
但我和他的关系
It doesn't need rules.
不需要规则来约束
So your version of god asks nothing?
这就是你认为的上帝无求么
It asks that I love my family,
它要求我热爱我的家庭
That I care for them and protect them.
照顾他们 保护他们
There is more god in the love I feel for you
我对你 对孩子们的爱比罗马城所有教堂
And those children than in all the churches in Rome.
的神像加起来还要多
I know you're in pain.
我知道你现在很痛苦
And I know how hard it's been.
我知道你有多困难
But it will get better, you'll see.
但一切都会好起来的 你会发现的
We just need to stick together.
我们只要不离不弃
I adore you, Margaret.
我喜欢你 玛格丽特
I adore our family.
我喜欢我们的家
My entire universe-- it's within these walls.
我所有的一切 都在这栋房♥子里
The rest can disappear.
其他的都可以消失
And if I were to believe all that?
如果我相信你的话呢
I need you to marry me.
我需要你嫁给我
Need? So you won't have to testify.
需要 这样你就不会去作证了
I want you to marry me. Why did you not say that?
我想让你嫁给我 你为什么不这么说
Because I didn't want to insult you
因为我不想假装你这样做不会救我一命
By pretending that you wouldn't be saving my life.
我不想因此伤害你
I've done bad things--
我做过很多坏事
Horrible things
可怕的事
That I convinced myself were justified.
我以为是事出有因
I can see how wrong that was
现在我知道这是错的
And god or no god,
不管有没有上帝
No one is sorrier than I am. -
没有人比我更内疚
I'm afraid, Margaret.
我很害怕 玛格丽特
I don't want to die or spend the rest of my life in jail.
我不想死 不想再铁窗下度过余生
I'd never admit that to anyone but you.
除了你我对谁都不会承认
You are always surprising.
你总是让人惊讶
I will grant you that.
这点我倒是同意
The death certificate's been approved.
死亡证明被证实了
You should keep a copy for your files.
你应该复♥制♥一份自存
"cause of death:Accident."
死亡原因: 意外
That cost a pretty penny.
这可花了不少钱
There's also the question of his will.
关于他的遗嘱还有问题
I didn't realize he had one.
我都不知道他还有遗嘱
From 1914. he never revised it.
一九一四年立的 没有修订过
And?
然后呢
He left the bulk of his estate to a Louanne Pratt.
他将他的大部分资产给予了露安·普拉特
His servant...
他的女佣
Who tried to poison him.
曾经想毒死他的那个
what if he had no will?
如果他没有遗嘱呢
His estate goes to you, as next of kin.
作为最近血亲 他的财产归你
And from me to my son--
等我死的时候
When I die. Heaven forbid.
就归我儿子了 但愿不会如此
Sir? your guests have arrived.
先生 您的客人到了
Be firm in what you want. you need to make sure that they--
谈条件要强硬一点 确保他们
Ma. no more advice.
妈妈 别给我意见了
I've only tried to help you.
我只是想帮你
I never meant for any I know you did.
我不是想要什么 我知道
You're the man of the house.
你是一家之主
Ma'am. gentlemen.
太太 先生们
Jimmy.
吉米
Obviously, with my father's passing,
很显然 随著我父亲去世
Things have changed quite a bit.
事情发生了一些改变
I'm talking to the mayor about naming a street for him.
我正在和市长商议以他的名字命名一条街
My condolences. On your wife as well, Jim.
节哀 还有你的妻子 吉姆
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I've rethought our position
考虑努基的情况
Regarding Nucky.
我重新审视了我们的位置
His ass in a sling seems like the right position to me.
他现在的情况对我很有益
We're going after Eli.
我们要搞定伊莱
You'll recant your testimony,
你们撤回证词
All of you, blame everything on him. What?
所有的人 全部将责任推给他 什么
After all this?! My reputation's on the line.
经过这么多之后 我的信誉岌岌可危了
And if Nucky beats the charges,
如果努基胜诉
Where's your reputation then?
你还有信誉可言么
He's on the ropes, kid, on the run.
他现在就是拴在绳上的蚂蚱 跑不了
This is no time to lose confidence.
现在不是信心不足的时候
What do you think, Leander?
你在想什么 利安德
My advice is to stay the course.
我的建议是持续到底
You been through the wringer, kid.
你最近心力憔悴 孩子
Your wife, now your pop--
你的太太 现在又是你父亲
That's a burden for any man.
这个负担太重了
Take a trip, clear your mind.
去旅个行 清清脑子
A week from now, this will all be over.
再过一个星期 一切就都结束了
We've come this far, why turn back?
我们都已经走到这一步了 为什么放弃
Besides, I like being the treasurer.
另外 我挺喜欢当司库的
Is your name Emily Schroeder? Yes.
你叫艾米莉·施罗德么 是的
Are you the strongest little girl in the world? Yes.
你是世界上最坚强的小姑娘么 是的
Are you the strongest mightiest Yes.
你是世界上最坚强 最强大 没错
Yes. Strongest girl in the world?
是的 的小姑娘么
Yes. Can you walk to daddy?
是的 你能走到爸爸这来么
You can do it. Keep your legs still.
你能行的 腿别动
Start with your right foot.
右腿先迈
Just your-- now take a step. now do the other crutch.
先 先迈一步 拐杖跟上
That's great!there you go.
很好 做的好
just like that, see?
就像这样 看到了么
Come on, sweetie, you can do it. You can do it!
加油 亲爱的 你能行的 你能行的
Good. just like that. crutch...
很好 就像这样 拐杖
That's it. walk to daddy! ...Then step. crutch...
就是这样 到爸爸这来 迈步 拐杖
Come on! ...step. you're doing it!
加油 迈步 你成功了
Are you as strong as your big brother?
你是不是和你哥哥一样强壮
Come on. Come on, Emily. you can do it.
加油 加油 艾米莉 你能行的
Come on, Emily, you can do it. Oh, there you go, come on.
加油 艾米丽 你能行 好样的 继续
Come on.
加油
Thank you.
谢谢
I would like you to come with me, please.
可以跟我一起出去一趟吗
Where? Mr. Sleater will drive us to the church,
去哪里 斯雷特先生开车送我们去教堂
Where I intend to make a full and complete confession.
我会做一次彻底的忏悔
Then after I've made my peace with god,
等我得到天主的宽恕
Father Brennan will marry us.
布伦南神父会为我们主婚
Thank you. I don't know what's Children?
谢谢你 我不知道... 孩子们
We'll be back later. Say goodbye to your father.
我们过一会儿就回来 跟爸爸说再见
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表