剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
It's a crying shame , I tell ya, about him.
对他来说真是奇耻大辱
Here you go.
给你
Is it del grogan?
是德尔·葛洛根么
Do I know you? It's Owen sleater.
我认识你么 我叫欧文·斯雷特
Sean's cousin from dunmurry.
肖恩的表弟 从邓莫瑞来的
That pimple on the arse of the lord?
那个鬼地方
Quiet town on a Saturday night.
周六晚上还是挺热闹的
Every other night of the week as well.
每周有三天也挺热闹
Won't dispute it.
你说的没错
On the halligan side?
是哈利根那边的么
How's that?
什么
The relation.
关系
Ah no no. We're all the cavanaughs.
不 不 我们都是卡瓦诺那边的
You're desi's boys?
你是戴西的人
God rest his soul.
愿他安息
That was bad luck.
运气不好
It was the black and tans.
是爱尔兰王吏警卫团干的
I stayed out of that. There's a fight that'll never end.
我已经置身事外了 这场战斗不会终止
They're welcome to it. Yeah.
他们应该很开心如此 是的
Still, free and clear here though, aren't we?
此地却没有任何牵连 是吧
Stars and stripes forever.
星条旗永不落
Buy you another? Next time.
请你喝一杯 下次吧
Do me the honor. I...
给我个面子
I miss a bit of home, still and all.
我有点想家
Whiskey then? Two.
那就威士忌 两杯
Coming up. Off for a slash first.
马上来 去上个厕所
Sally, get back here.
莎莉 回来
Lead me on a merry chase these five months,
让我找了五个月
you traitorous fuck!
你这个叛徒
A woman's baking a pie when she calls out
妻子在做馅饼 问在旁边房♥间的丈夫
to her husband in the next room, "Darling, do you want a piece?"
亲爱的 要来一块么
Fella walks into the kitchen. Wife looks at him
丈夫走进厨房♥ 妻子看着他对他说
and she says, "Honey, put your pants back on!"
亲爱的 把裤子穿上
After this song you can start.
这首歌♥唱完你就可以开始了
And don't forget to mention radio corporation of America.
别忘了提及美国无线电广播公♥司♥
How could I forget, doc?
我怎么会忘了 大夫
You wrote it down in my speech.
你在我的讲稿里写了
How are ya?
你好啊
Good afternoon, ladies and gents.
下午好 女士们先生们
"For those of you who...
对于那些
Don't know me"?
不认识我的人
I'm Jack dempsey,
我叫杰克·邓普西
heavyweight champ of the world.
世界重量级拳王
You, sir, you might have heard.
你 先生 也许听说过
Madam, how about you? Whoo hoo!
女士 您呢 当然听说过
Well, I know everyone else here has heard.
我知道这里其他人都听说过
On July 2nd, I'm gonna be in Jersey city
七月二号♥在泽西城
beatin' the tar out of George Carpentier.
我要和乔治·卡彭迪埃进行比赛并把他打倒
Of course, there are some
当然 有些人
who think it will be the other way around,
认为不是这样
with me taking the licking.
认为我会被他击倒
Ever heard such a thing?
听过么
Well, either way it'll be a swell fight.
不管怎么说 比赛都会很精彩
And, uh, thanks to the radio corporation of America...
感谢美国无线电广播公♥司♥
What do you want?
你想干什么
I just want to tell you something.
告诉你一些事情
So? Tell me.
那说吧
It doesn't make a difference if you're right or wrong...
不管你是对是错都无所谓
Carpentier saying his prayers
卡彭迪埃看到我靠近
when I start closing in...
开始祷告
You just have to make a decision.
你只需要做一个决定
Either way, it'll be a swell fight.
不管怎么说 都会是一场精彩的比赛
I'm only gonna be here for a few more hours.
我只会在这呆几个小时
I gotta get back to training, so if you want to come up to me
然后我就做火车回去了 所以如果你们想上来
and, uh, introduce yourself, say hello...
向我介绍你自己 问好
I'm a federal agent! United states department of justice!
我是联邦探员 隶属美国司法部
Everyone remain calm and stay where you are.
所以人保持镇定 不许乱动
It's okay, he's alive!
没事 他还活着
You all right? You okay?
你没事吧 你没事吧
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.
别担心 没事
Stay right with us, champ. Don't worry.
跟我们呆在一起 冠军 别担心
It ain't anything to worry about.
没什么可担心的
Just there is fine. Yes, ma'am.
放到那就行了 是的 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Katy?
凯蒂
Lilian?
莉莲
Help you with that? No, thank you.
需要帮忙么 不用
Don't be daft now.
别闹了
How's the great Metropolis?
首都风光怎么样
Fine.
很好
Humid. Ah, summer's fierce here, isn't it?
有点潮 这里的夏天就很热是么
Wouldn't wish it on a hottentot.
在霍屯督的人根本想不到
No one much seems to mind.
没人会在乎
Always something to keep you busy in New York,
在纽约总是很繁忙
I expect.
我觉得
Yes.
没错
Very lively.
充满生机
All right then.
好了
Where are the children?
孩子们去哪了
The girls took them down to the beach.
女佣们带他们去海滩了
That's hardly Katy's job.
那不是凯蒂的工作吧
Ah, the boss gave her the afternoon.
老板给她一下午的假
Why aren't you with him?
你为什么不陪着他
I had some business. Missed him just.
我有事情要忙 正好错过他了
Then shouldn't you be making an effort to find him?
那你不应该去找他么
Where do you want the bag?
你想把包放哪
The foot of the stairs.
楼梯口
You find it odd here ever?
你发现这里很奇怪了么
In this house? In this country.
在这座房♥子里 在这个国家
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Everything's off...
一切都在消失
The air, the water,
空气 水
the people... And yourself.
人 还有你自己
You're off too, bit by bit.
你也在消失 一点一点
And you think,
然后你会想
if I vanished now,
如果我彻底消失了
who'd care?
谁会在乎呢
Or even notice?
谁会发现呢
Is that how you feel?
你就是这种感觉
Ah. Summer days, maybe.
夏天的时候 是这样的
And life...
生命
Passing by.
匆匆而过
Then you should be on the beach with Katy.
那你应该去海滩陪凯蒂
I thought you wanted me after Mr. Thompson.
我以为除了汤普森先生你会喜欢我
In either case you needn't be here.
你不应该呆在这
I'll go if you tell me.
只要你告诉我我就走
Are you mine to command? If you like.
你听我的命令么 是的
You can bring the bag up.
把包拿上来
On the bench.
放到长椅上
You're the cool one, missus.
你很随和 太太
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
I'm not how you see me at all.
我不是你看的样子
When we're done you'll leave
完事后你赶紧离开
and we'll not speak a word about it.
然后我们要保守秘密
Ever.
永远
Well, it's all between strangers anyway.
本来就是陌生人之间的事
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表