剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
"stormy seas-- go back three days."
"波涛汹涌的海洋- 回到三天前"
Oh well.
好了
It's your turn, sweetheart.
到你了 亲爱的
One.
一步
Southampton.
南安普敦
Where's that? England.
那在哪 英格兰
It's where you make the big trip across the ocean.
从那开始远洋旅行
Did you go there, mama? I did, dear.
你去过那么 妈妈 去过
That's where my boat left from
我从爱尔兰来美国时
when I came over from Ireland.
就从那坐的船
I'm gonna do that too.
我也要去一次
Sail a big ship like sinbad straight over the waves.
像辛巴达那样驾驶大船披荆斩浪
Mind you don't get seasick now.
那千万可不能得晕船症
I won't.
不会的
Your turn, uncle Nucky.
到你了 努基叔叔
Uncle nucky?
努基叔叔
I'd like you to start calling me dad.
我想让你改口叫我爸爸
Would you like that, Teddy?
你想这么叫么 泰迪
Yes.
想
And you too, kiddo.
还有你 小姑娘
It's your move, dad.
到你了 爸爸
Yes, it is.
是的 该我了
Nucky.
努基
what are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I have as much right to be here as you do.
我和你一样也是他儿子
I'm surprised is all.
我只是有点惊讶
That it's not me in the box?
惊讶我没有随他而去
I had nothing to do with that.
我和那事没有一点关系
You had nothing to do with stopping it either.
也没有想过组织
They came for me,
他们来找我了
The feds.
联邦探员
A subpoena, monday,
一张传票 周一
At the house.
送到我家
Why didn't you wake him there?
你为什么不在你家为他守灵
The kids don't need to see him like this.
不想让孩子们看到
Uncle Clary.
克莱利叔叔
What?
什么
Mom's brother, uncle Clarence.
妈妈的兄弟 克莱伦斯叔叔
He was waked at aunt Ann's.
他的守灵仪式在安阿姨的家里举♥行♥
They made you kiss him.
他们让你亲他
What? You were terrified,
什么 你吓坏了
Couldn't go there for three Christmases
连续三个圣诞节
without becoming hysterical.
一说去那就变得歇斯底里一样
I didn't think you'd be here this early.
我没想到你会来这么早
Why I came.
我才来的
I'm surprised you'd come at all.
我就没想到你还会来
I'm here for mother.
我来是为了妈妈
And for Susan.
也为了苏珊
They're all together now.
他们现在相聚了
Heaven?
天堂么
Even if it existed, do you actually think
即使真的有天堂
That son of a bitch would be there?
你觉得那个混♥蛋♥够格去么
Was he that bad, Nucky?
他真有那么坏么 努基
I mean, really?
我是说 至于么
You've obviously forgotten key events from our childhood.
你显然是忘记了我们童年那些关键事件
I turned out okay.
结果证明我还好
So did you.
你也是
Whatever he did, he made us the men we are today,
不管他做了什么 都成就了今日的你我
Didn't he?
不是么
And what's that?
今日你我如何
We run this fucking town, Nucky.
我们经营着这座城市 努基
"we" don't run anything, brother.
"我们"不经营任何东西 弟弟
And he can rot in hell.
让他下地狱吧
That's you, boy,
下地狱的是你小子
In spades.
毫无疑问
No capacity for forgiveness.
你永远学不会宽恕
Grow up, brother, please.
拜托你别幼稚了 老弟
And take some responsibility
好歹也这么多年了
at long fucking last.
负起责任来吧
I'll waiting for delivery on New York street.
我在等纽约大道的邮件来
Clifford Lathrop?
克利福德·莱斯洛普
Yes?
什么事
From Enoch Thompson.
努基·汤普森敬赠
Just got an incoming. Come on, let's unload it.
来邮包了 快来卸货
"You're a peach. Thanks for saving my life."
"我的甜心 多谢你救我一命"
Mr. Thompson.
汤普森先生到
Thank you for seeing me.
感谢诸位抽时间见我
Of course. Would you like a drink?
不必客气 要来一杯吗
Thank you, no. I won't be staying.
多谢 不必了 我很快就走
These past few months have been difficult, to say the least,
毫不夸张地讲 我敢说过去数月
I'm sure for all of us. Threats were made,
我们都过得相当辛苦
accusations were hurled.
威胁恐吓 指责控告
We could continue on in this manner,
如此继续并非不可
but to do so
但若如此
would contract the point I'm here to make...
完全有违我今日前来的初衷
That life is woefully short.
人生苦短
my father passed on Monday.
我父亲星期一去世了
You gentlemen should know that.
诸位应该知晓
I'm sorry...
听闻噩耗
to hear that.
十分遗憾
My condolences.
您节哀
My father's death
我父亲的死
and my recent brush with the same
和最近的遭遇
got me to thinking.
让我开始思考
I don't need this
我不需要过这样的生活
and I no longer want it.
我也不想再这样下去
I have the love of a fine woman
我已经有了深爱我的贤内助
and the joy of raising her two wonderful children.
抚育她的一双儿女 尽享天伦
I have money enough to retire...
我有足够的积蓄隐退
At least I will once I sell some property.
只需变卖♥♥一些资产就足够了
And when my legal troues are behind me,
等此次法律纠纷平息
I intend to do just that.
我就打算这样做
You built this town,
是诸位建设了这座城市
now you can have it back...
现在它将回到你们手中
Atlantic City and all that goes with it.
大西洋城以及它的所有
I've already spoken to Mayor Bader
我已经跟巴德市长谈过
and I've instructed him to give you his full cooperation.
并且要求他全面配合你们
You're stepping down as Treasurer?
你打算辞去县司库职务
I am. And you gentlemen have my word
是的 我特此向诸位保证
that I will not stand in your way.
绝不会妨碍你们
Choose whomever you'd like as my successor.
选谁接任 悉听尊便
Nucky.
努基
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
And to you too, James.
你也好运 詹姆斯
Mr. White has arrived.
怀特先生来了
You wanted to see me? Chalky.
你要见我 朝琪
What are you drinking?
喝点儿什么
It's all the same.
和过去一样
Where yours? One thing I'll say for the hand,
你不喝吗 手上受伤倒是有个好处
it's cut my drinking down by half.
我现在喝酒比从前少了一半
To the future.
敬未来
That sound nice, but I ain't sure I got one.
说的好听 我都不知道还有没有未来
You'll beat it, Chalky. Just do as the lawyer says.
你能行的 朝琪 听律师安排就好
It ain't my legal case I'm talking about. It's my people.
我指的不是案子 而是我的人
They losing faith.
他们正在失去信心
Precisely what I wanted to talk to you about.
我正要跟你谈这件事
You people want justice? Well, it's time to give it to them.
你的人要正义 那就给他们正义
You telling me to go out and murder some Klan boys?
你让我去宰三K党的小子
You're smarter than that. You have power, Chalky...
你才没那么笨 朝琪 你有实力
economic power.
经济实力
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表