剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Frankly, sir, because I'd like to stick a bayonet
长官 老实说 我很想一刺刀
straight through the Kaiser's guts.
捅穿德皇的肚子
What for?
为什么
I lost a brother on the Lusitania.
卢西塔亚号♥客轮被击沉 我哥哥在船上
Sorry. I didn't know you were here.
抱歉 我不知道你在这儿
Just peckish is all.
我就是饿了
It won't disturb me.
没关系
It's-- it's chafing her here.
这里磨伤她了
She can't feel it, of course, so--
她当然是感觉不到 所以...
May I?
能让我看看吗
A little rough grommet here.
这里的扣眼有点粗糙
Could do with a bit of smoothing out.
可以磨得光滑些
I'm a dab hand at rigging things,
我摆弄这些东西可是好手
but whatever suits you.
如果你不介意...
Yes. thank you.
好的 谢谢
Do you think about me?
你想我吗
'cause I think about you.
我想你
Then you should stop. And what if I can't?
那你应该别想了 如果我做不到呢
Then I'll pray for you to find the strength to do so.
那我会为你祈祷 希望你找到停下的力量
Well, that'd mean you were thinking about me, wouldn't it?
那就是说你也想我了 是不是
James.
詹姆斯
Are you there, James?
在听吗 詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯
You have a son and a business waiting for you.
你要照顾儿子 还有打理生意
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗
I understand.
我知道
It's been days now.
都好几天了
You need to come home and show the world you have nothing to hide.
你得回来 向世界宣告你无可隐瞒
Agent Van Alden.
范·奥尔登探员
This is Mr. Fallon-- Mr. Thompson's new attorney.
这位是法隆先生 他是汤普森先生的新律师
How are you this fine day, sir?
您今天好吗 先生
And I believe you may already have met deacon Lemuel Cuffy.
我想你已经见过莱谬尔·卡非执事了
Agent sir.
探员先生 你好
Couple of things to show you.
我有几样东西要给你看
These were your former partner's, I believe.
我想这是你的已故搭档
Agent Sebso?
赛布索探员的
Do you recognize these?
你认得这个吗
"It is joy for the just to do judgment."
"公正之人乐于施与评判"
Hands straight in front of you and take a-- -
两手举向前 并...
Did something-- - no!
出事了...不
Clifford! Jesus!
克利福德 老天啊
Drinking alone?
独酌啊
Drinking at all?
没喝啊
Let me get a glass and I've been subpoenaed.
我去拿个杯子 我收到了传票
Ignore it.
别去理它
That's all?
就这样吗
Fallon can handle it.
法隆会处理的
That's what I'm paying him for.
我付他钱就是干这个的
Yesterday you were convinced you were going to jail.
昨天你还深信你会进监狱
Well, today I'm feeling better about things.
今天我对事态感觉好多了
It turns out agent Van Alden is not a credible witness.
事实证明 范奥尔登探员不是个可靠的证人
And your brother?
那你弟弟呢
Blood is thicker than water. I'll think of something.
血浓于水 我会想到办法的
We began in sin I do not want to hear about
我们始于罪孽 我不想听...
We began in sin. We'll end in it
我们始于罪孽 也必将因此终结
Unless we change.
除非我们有所改变
The beginning's over.
开始的部分已经过去了
The end hasn't come yet.
而终结还未到来
All I care about is now.
我只在乎现在
Then look what's happening now!
那你看看现在都发生了什么啊
What's happening now is you talking rubbish.
现在你在胡言乱语
You're wrong. I have never been so sure of anything in my life.
你错了 我这辈子从没这么肯定过
Emily was stricken with a disease--
艾米莉生了病
and I am culpable.
而我是有罪的
How?
什么罪
I've stolen
偷窃
and cheated and deceived.
背叛 欺骗
And now I am being punished for those sins,
现在我要因这些罪孽受到惩罚
as are the ones I love.
我所爱的人亦受到牵连
Who did you steal from?
你偷了谁的
My family.
我的家人
My employer.
我的雇主
You.
你
Who did you deceive?
你骗了谁
Anyone who thinks I'm good.
每个以为我是好人的人
And who have you cheated on?
那你又背叛了谁
Well?
说啊
Say it.
说出来
I have...
我
I live with the man
和我同居的人
who had the father of my children murdered.
谋杀了我孩子的父亲
Really?
是吗
When did I do that? You said
我什么时候这么做了 你说
That he deserved it. And whatever you think I did...
他咎由自取 不论你以为我做了什么
You're lying to me and to yourself!
你这是自欺欺人
...whatever misguided martyrdom you're contemplating...
不论你受了什么误导想要做出什么牺牲
I can't go on pretending... ...while
我不能继续假装... 而我...
I'm breaking my my back providing--
我累死累活地供...
...that I'm not being called to account!
我没被追究责任
Are you actually talking about testifying?
你真想去作证吗
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Let go of me.
放开我
I will not.
我不
You listen. If you want to punish yourself
你听好 如果你因女儿生病
because your daughter got sick, that's your business,
而惩罚自己 那是你的事
But I will not permit you to sacrifice me.
但我不许你牺牲我
"Won't permit"? And if you
"不许" 如果你
don't think I'm good as my word,
觉得我不会说到做到
you don't know me at all.
那你真是完全不了解我
Is that understood?
懂了吗
Will you strike me now?
你现在要打我了吗
I have given you everything.
我什么都给你了
We'll have to have a funeral, of course.
我们当然要举办葬礼
It's important that everything look right.
一切都要体体面面的 这很重要
There won't be many people anyway.
反正也不会来很多人
She didn't have a very wide circle, did she?
她也不认识几个人 是不是
The poor girl.
可怜的女孩
The other one--
另一个女孩
she wasn't local. They're looking for some family.
她不是本地的 他们在找她亲属呢
Not our concern.
我们就不必管了
We'll need to consider Tommy.
我们得替汤米考虑
I told him, "Mommy went away for a few days--
我跟他说 "妈妈出门几天
to paint." Well, that buys us a little time.
出去画画了" 这就给了我们几天时间
I think--
我想
tell me I'm wrong--
你不同意就说
we'll say
我们可以说
she went to live with her friends in Paris
她搬去巴黎她朋友那里住了
and she wants her little boy to stay here,
而她想要她儿子留在这边
where she knows he'll be safe
她知道在这儿他会安全的
with his daddy who works so hard,
跟辛苦工作的爸爸
and his mima
还有奶奶
who loves him so very much.
爱他爸爸的奶奶一起住
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
A month from now--
一个月后
and I don't mean to sound cold--
我倒不是铁石心肠
he won't even remember who she--
他就不会记得她了
I'll remember!
我会记得
I'll remember. I'll remember.
我会记得 我会记得
I'll remember.
我会记得
I'll remember.
我会记得
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表