剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
What? We all got to live by rules.
怎么啦 人总有自己的规矩
Unless you're feeling squeamish.
除非你下不去手
Hold this.
拿着
Don't be nervous, dear.
别紧张 亲爱的
Bless me father, for I have sinned.
保佑我吧神父 我有罪
It has been many years since my last confession.
从我上次忏悔到现在已经很多年了
How many? Four I think.
多少年了 我想有四年吧
Emily was an infant.
那时艾米莉还是个婴儿
Why has it been so long?
为什么这么久
The children, life.
因为儿女 生计
What have you to tell me?
你有什么要对我说的
Forgive me, father, but I've really nothing to say.
原谅我 神父 我其实无话可说
You have no sins? Of course I do.
你没有罪吗 我当然有罪
I just...
只是我
When you sin, my child,
我的孩子 你的罪愆
you fracture your relationship with god.
会使你对天主的信仰产生裂痕
Tell me honestly what burdens you.
把你心上的重负告诉给我
Search your soul so that I may heal that fracture.
搜寻你的灵魂 让我弥补那裂隙
There is a man, father, in my life.
神父 有一个男人走进了我的生活
And he's bad.
他是个坏人
I know he is in my heart.
我心里很清楚
But still, I'm drawn to him somehow.
可我还是情不自禁被他吸引
Physically, you mean.
你指肉体上的吸引
Yes, impurely in my thoughts.
是的 我心里有了不洁的念头
This man he provides for you and your children?
这个人供养你和你的儿女吗
No. he provides nothing.
不 他什么都不给我
I hardly know him, in fact.
事实上我几乎不了解他
He works for my my family.
他为我的家人工作
"Don't be upset"?
"不要惊慌"
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的是逗我玩吗
I feel terrible, Nucky, but there's nothing I can do.
我很抱歉 努基 可是我无能为力
Edge wants the kid replaced with a real prosecutor.
艾治执意要一名真正的检察官代替那孩子
You're the Attorney General, Harry.
你是司法部长啊 哈利
Since when does a noname senator grab you by the balls?
你几时开始听任名不见经传的参议员摆布了
Since the noname senator threatens an investigation.
从那名不见经传的参议员威胁发起调查时起
What's to investigate?
有什么好调查的
You've been in office less than three months.
你刚上任还不到三个月
There are things in the works I can't discuss.
工作中有些事我不便谈论
So who is it? Who's what?
到底是谁 什么是谁
The prosecutor. I haven't decided yet.
检察官 我还没有决定
Well, make it someone I can work with, will you?
找个我能做通工作的人 行吗
Well, I sent you the Thorogood kid, didn't I?
我不是派了瑟拉古德那小子给你了么
A lot of help that was.
他可真是个救星
It's not my fault you have enemies.
你树敌太多又不是我的错
My ass is on the line here, Harry.
我现在命悬一线了 哈利
Well, so is mine, Nucky. so is mine.
我也一样 努基 我也一样
Oh. That's it, baby.
就这样 宝贝儿
Drill for oil.
钻出油来
Ladies, get your things!
女士们 收拾东西走人
What the hell is this?
搞什么鬼
Mr. Thompson wishes you to leave immediately.
汤普森要你马上离开
If if this is some kinda gag, it's not one bit funny.
如果你们是搞恶作剧 这可不好玩
There is no gag. Five minutes.
没人开玩笑 给你五分钟
Nice shoes.
鞋子不错
Nelson, where have you been?
尼尔森 你哪去了
The Chapel, sir.
礼拜堂 长官
Has he spoken again?
他又醒了么
They've wired his family in montana.
他们给他在蒙大拿的家人发过电报了
He's a good man, sir.
他是个好人 长官
An honest man.
正直的人
It should be me in that bed.
要不是他躺在这里的就是我了
Stop it, Nelson. It's true, sir.
别说了 尼尔森 这是事实 长官
I have something I need to tell you.
我要汇报些事情
I see you.
我看见你了
I know. Hush now.
我都知道了 不要说话
Relax. I see you.
放松 我看到你了
I know. Why is he saying that?
我都知道 他什么意思
He's delirious. pay no attention. I see you.
他神志昏迷 毫无意识 是你
He's been saying that to everyone.
看到谁都说这句话
I see you.
我看到你了
I know what you did.
我知道你的所作所为
Come out of there.
出来
I know that you're hiding.
我知道你在躲我
It's not fair.
这不公平
You ate the pie.
馅饼都被你吃了
I'll tell ma.
我要告诉妈妈
I'll tell ma.
我要告诉妈妈
I need to leave, sir.
我先走了 长官
You wanted a word in private?
要私底下汇报吗
No, it's not necessary.
不用了 没什么重要的
he doesn't have much longer, sir.
他坚持不了多久 先生
Lucy?
露西
I
我
I brought lemons.
我带了柠檬回来
I did it all myself.
我自己生产的
It's a girl.
是个女孩
I'll get a doctor.
我去找医生
The fuck happened?
怎么回事
Coffee break. the fuck you think?
休息一会 还能怎么样
Tire blew.
爆胎了
We hit a nail or something.
压到钉子了可能
They ain't paying us enough for this shit.
赚的钱还不够修的
That ain't no fucking nail
哪有钉子
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Throw your guns out and no one gets hurt!
交出武器就放了你们
Darmody?
达莫迪
Who's there? It's Lucky!
你是谁 我是拉吉
Identify yourself!
到底是谁
It's Luciano, god damn it!
我是卢西亚诺 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know these fellas?
你认识他们吗
All right, come out then.
好吧 出来吧
How we know you ain't gonna shoot us?
谁敢保证你不开枪
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我保证不开枪
The fuck are you doing?
你来这干嘛
We're making a delivery. For Nucky Thompson?
我送货 给努基·汤普森吗
He cut a deal with Rothstein
他和罗斯坦达成了协议
to import his liquor through Philly.
从费城进酒
Under the auspices of Waxey Gordon.
然后给瓦克西·戈登分红
And you fellas are the muscle?
你们负责运送
I don't fucking believe this.
打死我都不信
All this is for Nucky?
都是努基的吗
Chalky White's back in business. Jesus Christ.
朝琪·怀特回来了 天啊
What do you wanna do?
你有什么主意
If I may.
听我说两句
This could be an opportunity, gentlemen.
先生们 这可是个大好的机会
The fuck you talking about?
哪门子的机会
We have spoken to you about partnering up.
我指的是结盟的机会
Heroin, better opportunities.
海♥洛♥因♥ 更好的机会
That's right.
有道理
So why kill each other over a few trucks' worth of liquor?
那又何必为了几车酒这么大动干戈
You work with Waxey Gordon. the man's a piece of shit.
你们替瓦克西·戈登那个狗♥杂♥种♥跑腿
Not every insult requires a response.
不是什么事都要以牙还牙
A hundred grand there, boychik,
那可是十万块的货 小伙子
Five of which is mine.
我要一半
So they'll advance us.
他们会赔给我们
Sure.
行
You can't kill everyone, Manny.
你不能杀人 曼尼
It's not good business.
影响生意
Look, so we let you go,
好了 你们可以走
You deliver the load to Chalky.
把货运给朝琪
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表