剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I went to a funeral today.
我今天参加了个葬礼
Nucky Thompson's father.
努基·汤普森的爸爸
His father is being buried in Belfast.
他爸爸要在贝尔法斯特埋葬
That's right. You gave him permission to travel.
是的 你给了他去异地的许可
But his brother the sheriff
但是他的弟弟 那个治安官
put someone in the ground here this morning.
今早埋葬了一个人
Why didn't you mention this earlier?
你怎么不早说
You wanted to sleep with me first. Hell's bells, Esther.
你想先跟我上♥床♥ 见鬼 埃斯特
It's hard enough to get your attention on a good day.
平日里能吸引到你多不容易
Invite the sheriff in for questioning.
请治安官来做讯问
We tried that, remember? He ignored us.
我们试过了 还记得吧 他不理我们
His deputy then. I want some answers.
那就请他的副手 我要得到些答案
Belfast...god only knows what he's doing over there.
贝尔法斯特...鬼知道他在那会干什么
50 rounds per magazine, .45 caliber.
每弹夹五十发子弹 点四五口径
They called it a trench broom. You can see why.
人送绰号♥"战壕扫除机" 原因显而易见
A few thousand of these and we'd
有上几千把这家伙
blaze a path to Buckingham Palace.
我们可以直接杀到白金汉宫了
And you invented it, Mr. Thompson?
是你发明的吗 汤普森先生
Excuse me? The Thompson gun?
你说什么 这不是叫汤普森枪嘛
No. just a happy coincidence.
不 只是个令人愉快的巧合
Well, how'd you come to have so many of them?
那你从哪里弄到那么多
They're American-made. I'm an American.
这是美国造的 而我就是美国人啊
You missed the fireworks.
你错过我们放枪了
Gave the clock a proper thrashing.
把钟都彻底打碎了
Nothing stops you making merry, huh, Daniel?
没什么能阻止你作乐啊 丹尼尔
No, John, we'll all be dead long enough.
没有啊 约翰 死了就没得玩了
You've news. Let's hear it.
有新闻吗 说来听听
The english have offered a truce.
英国佬提出了停战协议
De valera's traveling to London to negotiate.
瓦勒拉去伦敦跟他们谈判了
For what? They're offering a free state.
谈什么 他们说我们可以做一个自♥由♥州
That's not independence.
那又不是独♥立♥
Would you not even hear their proposal?
你都还没听全他们提出的条件
We'd still be a bloody dominion.
还不是他妈的一个自治领
It's enough for de valera to sit down.
瓦勒拉能坐下跟他们谈已经让步很多
"To the bitter end," wasn't that the oath?
"拼到底" 这不是我们的誓言吗
Who's to say we haven't reached it?
谁说我们还没有拼到底
Is that what you think?
你这么想吗
I think there's blood on the ground
地上淌着的鲜血
sufficient for your lifetime and mine, Patrick.
足以让你我此生难以忘怀了 帕特里克
I'll keep fighting if I must,
如果必须的话 我会继续战斗下去
and make peace if it's wise.
但是如果讲和明智的话 我会讲和
His youngest was killed in action last month.
他最小的儿子在上个月的战斗中阵亡了
Shot square between the eyes.
子弹正好穿过眉间
Shall we go for a drink? I know a quiet little place.
我们去喝一杯吧 我知道个安静的小地方
Yes?
怎么
Sorry?
你说什么
You're thinking something.
你在想什么事情
Let's hear it.
说来听听
At Babette's last week.
上周在芭贝特
With Doyle? That was just a gag.
你说多伊尔 只是想堵住他的嘴
Besides, it'll keep him in line.
另外 这样能好好管住他
That's not what I meant.
我不是想说这个
You said a nice girl
你说如果有个好女孩
And I would settle down.
我就会成个家安顿下来
You will.
会的
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
That's them.
他们来了
You're my friend. Huh?
你是我的朋友 什么
You're my friend.
你是我的朋友
You know I am.
你知道我是的
Then why did you make fun of me?
那你为什么取笑我
Richard, I wasn't.
理查德 我没有取笑你
Darmody here? Yeah!
达莫迪在吗 在的
Can I call you Waxey? Most people do.
我能叫你瓦克西吗 大多数人都这么叫
Is that short for something
是个缩写吗
or is it just a nickname?
还是只是个绰号♥
You mining for coal in there?
你丫挖煤呢
A piece of meat's stuck.
肉丝塞牙缝儿里了
You're in company, Alfie.
这有人呢 阿尔菲
So I understand we have someone in common.
我知道你我有个共通之处
Manny Horvitz. Munya.
曼尼·霍瓦茨 曼尼亚
The man works with animals.
那家伙跟畜生们共事
He fits right in. Great minds think alike.
跟他身份很搭 英雄所见略同
And what else can you offer besides flattery?
除了拍马屁 你还能提供些什么
I was thinking information.
情报
You lost two men last month.
你上个月失去两个人
Herman Kaufman disappeared
赫尔曼·考夫曼
during a hijacking outside Philly. Nathan Klein.
在费城外的抢劫事件中无故消失 内森·克莱因
Raccoon chewed off his face before they found him.
在找到他之前 浣熊把他的脸咬掉了
I'm only saying.
我只是说说
Manny did the shooting.
曼尼开的枪
You know this how?
你怎么知道的
I was standing next to him.
我就站他旁边
And there was nothing you could do?
你却什么也没做
He didn't ask permission.
他没有来请求允许
And Herman? What became of him?
赫尔曼呢 他后来怎么样了
I'd be careful about where I order my cutlets.
是我的话 我就会在吃肉排的地方小心
You going to offer me a drink?
不想请我喝一杯吗
Of course.
当然可以
Last time I come here, I deal with Nucky Thompson.
上次我来的时候 跟我打交道的是努基·汤普森
From this point on, you deal with me.
从现在开始 跟你打交道的是我
I'll treat you right. Thank you.
我会公平地对待你 谢谢
A.C.-Philadelphia, we can do big things together, Waxey.
从大西洋城到费城 你我可成就一番大事 瓦克西
First, Alfred's gonna take care of
首先 阿尔弗雷德要替我回去
some business for me back home.
处理一下家事
Unpaid bill at the butcher's.
屠夫那里有未了结的帐
Manny Horvitz is a dead man.
曼尼·霍瓦茨死定了
So before we go any further,
在我们有进一步行动之前
you need to tell me if that's a problem.
你得告诉我这是否会成为问题
Maybe.
或许会
But it's not mine.
但不会是我的问题
To the lost.
敬逝去的
Is Emily going to die like daddy?
艾米莉会像爸爸一样死去吗
What? No!
什么 不会的
And you mustn't say that again!
以后不准你这么说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Pauline, where are you going?
波琳 你要去哪
I'm sorry, ma'am.
对不起 夫人
We're taking every precaution.
预防措施我们都做了
I have my own children to worry about.
我还要担心我自己的孩子们
Slainte.
干杯
Well? Worth the trip.
怎么样 来一趟值了
Time was we were distilling two million gallons a year.
想当初 我们一年能蒸馏两百万加仑的酒
Lord knows I drank my share.
我可是喝了不少
The rebellion put a stop to exporting to England?
叛乱使的你不能出口到英格兰了
That was the first blow. Then the local economy.
那只是第一步受挫 再后来当地的经济也不好
But the final nail was your prohibition.
但是最重要的还是你们的禁酒令
America was more than 80% of my foreign sales.
我出口到美国的份额 占了八成多
The Fitzgeralds have run this distillery for 90 years.
菲茨杰拉德家已经经营这家酿酒厂90年了
I'm sorry for your trouble.
对于你的麻烦 很抱歉了
It's only money, I suppose.
我想只是钱上的问题
I have my health and I have my family.
我还很健康 有我的家人陪伴
All these cases are filled with whiskey?
这些箱子里都是装的威士忌吗
Every one.
每一箱都是
Would you consider giving me 10,000 cases on consignment?
你考虑下我给你托销一万箱好吗
If there's peace, I'll be back in business
如果不打仗了 我会再出来做生意
and we can speak again about making a deal.
到那时我们就可以谈了
When would that be?
那得什么时候
They say December at the earliest.
他们说最早也得十二月了
Unfortunately that time frame doesn't help me.
不幸的是 那期限于我无助
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表