剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
Were you in service?
您也当过女佣
You don't have to look completely amazed.
你不用这么吃惊
Do I seem that grand?
我有那么高贵么
I just didn't think you were like me.
我只是觉得您不喜欢我
Thank you for your hospitality and contribution.
感谢您的热情款待和大方捐赠
It is very much appreciated.
非常感谢
He recited the funniest poem in the kitchen.
他在厨房♥背的最有趣的一首诗
A cow that walked into a saloon or something.
一头奶牛走进沙龙
Yes? and how did it go?
是么 然后呢
Oh, I don't remember.
我不记得了
Anyway, it was a little naughty.
反正是有点小下流
I know we need to talk.
我知道我们需要谈谈
Do they have a case?
他们立案了么
Yes.
是的
Who is against you?
谁在跟你作对
All of them.
所有人
You must be specific.
具体一点
The ward bosses except Fleming.
各选区的名流 除了弗莱明
The commodore is pulling the strings.
是准将在背后操纵
I'm certain Jimmy is with him.
我肯定吉米站在他那边
Will you not say your brother's name?
你怎么不提你弟弟的名字
Eli.
伊莱
Eli is betraying me.
伊莱背叛了我
I had no word from you since last night.
我从昨晚开始就没有你的消息
I didn't want you to hear about it. How could I not?
我不想让你知道 我怎么可能不知道
I keep people satisfied.
我让大家满足
That's all I do.
我所作的只有这些而已
They will not be satisfied.
他们不会满足
You know that already.
你已经知道了
The investigators turned the suite upside down.
调查的人把套间翻了个底朝天
What might they have found?
他们发现了什么
The ledger book.
账本
It's missing.
失踪了
And some cash.
还有一些现金
How much?
多少钱
20,000, give or take.
大约两万美元
Not a lot, is it?
不是很多 是吧
In the scheme of things.
就整个事件来看
It stings anyway.
可还是肉疼
You are smarter than your enemies.
你比你的敌人更聪明
And you will persevere.
你要坚持下去
But you're not thinking clearly now.
但是你现在脑子很混沌
You must concentrate
你必须集中精力
And not give over to emotion.
不要感情用事
Where did you get those?
你从哪得到的
From your closet today.
今天 从你的衣柜里
This must be burned
烧了他们
And future dealings committed to memory.
以后的账目用脑子记
Do you agree?
你同意么
Poor Enoch.
可怜的伊诺克
You're exhausted.
你看上去累极了
I sent you flowers
情人节
For valentine's.
我给你送了花
I never signed the card.
但我从来不在卡片上签名
I knew who they were from.
我知道花是谁送的
Come to sleep
去我们的床上
In our bed.
睡觉吧
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表