剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
I was coming this way anyhow.
反正我都是顺路
my father died.
我爸爸过世了
I'm settling his affairs. he got a barbershop over--
我在处理他的后事 他有个理发店
What's the message?
有什么话快说
With regret, Chicago will no longer
很遗憾 芝加哥不会再
be buying alcohol from Atlantic City.
从大西洋城买♥♥酒了
Look, whatever mr. Torrio may have heard
不管托里奥听到任何关于我的处境问题
about my position here, you can assure him that all is well.
你可以告诉他一切皆好
Meaning what exactly?
什么意思
that I'd expect a man of his caliber
我希望像他如此有才能的人
not to cut and run at the first sign of trouble.
不要遇到点困难就低头
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Truth is this is nothing personal.
事实是 这不是针对你
Torrio's got a new supplier. Well, did I say that?
托里奥找到新的供应商了 我说了吗
Don't get cute.
别天真了
New York? Philly?
纽约 费城
Is it Waxey Gordon?
是瓦克西·戈登吗
Unless he's getting out of the liquor business entirely
除非他不做酒生意了
I'm gonna find out. he ain't.
不然我总会知道 他没有
So is he distilling it from lake Michigan, what?
那他的酒从哪里来 自己从密歇根湖取啊
You're getting warmer. some Jews across the lake,
你别激动 湖对面有犹太人
They're shipping it direct. Canada?
他们直接装船 加拿大
With your pal George Remus in Ohio.
和你在俄亥俄州的同伴乔治·雷穆斯
He knew you'd be taking a hit-- a token of goodwill.
他知道你会遭受打击 这是他的一点心意
What should I tell him?
我该跟他说什么
Tell him no thank you.
告诉他 我不会谢他
Next time he has something to tell me in person,
下次他有事要告诉我
I'd like to hear it in person.
我想亲自听他告诉我
Fair enough.
很公平
How's Jimmy Irish?
爱尔兰吉米怎么样了
If you're referring to Jimmy Darmody,
如果你指的是吉米·达莫迪
You'll have to ask him.
你得自己去问他
He's movin' up in the world, eh?
看来他已经单飞了
Tough out there, Chicago? the liquor trade?
芝加哥贩酒生意不好做吧
It's tough all over I'd imagine.
非常不好做
There's a lotta dough at stake.
充满竞争
How's Torrio handling the competition?
托里奥是怎么处理竞争问题的
We're killin' 'em.
杀了竞争对手
Did you have trouble finding me?
找到我麻烦么
Why, I asked a fella for directions,
我找过几个人问路
He said, "leave town and don't look back." oh no!
他们说"远走他乡 未曾回望" 不会吧
The good stuff,
好酒
Straight from broadway.
从木板路上买♥♥的
It was a joke, peaches. I was kidding.
那是个玩笑 宝贝 我在开玩笑
Ocean city's fine.
大西洋城很好
It's not that. it's just
不是那个 只是
Seeing you reminds me of everything I'm missing.
看到你让我想起了我失去的一切
Missing? you're not missing a thing, kid.
失去 你什么都没有失去
A baby, that's the ticket.
孩子 这就是通向幸福的门票
I tell you, Ida and the girls make life worth living.
艾达和女儿们就是我活着的意义所在
Papa, whoever he is,
不管谁是父亲
Oh, wait'll he gets a load of that kisser.
等着被孩子亲个满怀吧
He's married.
他有家室
Mr. Mueller?
穆勒先生
Who? The name on the mailbox.
谁 邮箱上印的名字
That's not his name.
那不是他的名字
He's some prohi I met in a speak.
他是我在夜店勾搭的一个禁酒探员
You met a prohi in a speak? ohh.
你勾搭了一个禁酒探员
After Nucky threw me over, I didn't care.
自从努基抛弃我之后我就不怎么在乎了
I wasn't careful.
一个不小心
Then the next thing I knew...
再接下来就是
He said he'd pay me--
他说他要给我
Good money.
一大笔钱
Take care of me until the baby comes.
照顾我 直到我把孩子生下来
You should've written you were short on dough.
你应该在信里说你缺钱的
No, it's just...
不是 我只是
Oh, it's just that I wanted to--
我只是想要
Be important to somebody.
活的更有价值一点
I wanted...
我想
I wanted to mean something besides just whoopee.
除了给男人带来欢愉还能有其他的价值
You know?
你知道么
Does Nucky know?
努基知道么
He knows about everything else,
他手眼通天
I wouldn't be surprised.
要是知道我也不会惊讶
So tell me about vaudeville.
给我讲讲歌♥舞团的事
What's the gossip? You mean besides you?
有什么新鲜事 你是说除了你以外的
We're dead for winter and Macgregor's coming into the apollo
冬天没生意 马基高团带着这个剧目
With this snoozer. A showgirl wants to marry
来阿波罗剧场演出 一个歌♥舞♥女♥郎想嫁给
A society boy but his parents won't--
一个社交名流 但是他的父母
Is it that bad? Huh huh? what?
真的这么催眠么 什么什么 你说什么
Oh. it's not that terrible I suppose.
我想也没那么差
"a dangerous maid."
"危险的女仆"
Ange?
安吉
Daddy! Jimmy
爸爸 吉米
Here they are,
他们来了
Mutt and mutt. What are you doing here?
混♥蛋♥和混♥蛋♥ 你来这干什么
Hey.
你好
Thank heavens. hey, watch the lamp!
我的天呐 台灯 看着点
Tommy, get him, get him!
汤米 抓住他 抓住他
Get him!
抓住他
Get him! Tommy, c'mere.
抓住他 汤米 过来
All he's gotta do is step aside.
他能做的就是靠边站
Naturally. like Colosimo.
当然 就像科洛西莫一样
Bang!
一枪毙命
That's not how we're working it. it's a political coup.
我们不打算这么做 我们这叫政♥变♥
A what? We're taking back the city.
什么 我们要夺回这座城市
My father used to run things here. Fuck the city.
我父亲曾经是这座城市的主人 谁他妈在乎城市
What about the booze? We got it all locked up.
酒怎么办 我们垄断
We got the coast guard in our pocket
海岸警卫队站在我们这边
And Nucky will be in jail by fall.
秋天一到 努基就会进监狱
Jail?
监狱
Just have Frankenstein drill a hole in his noggin.
就好象弗兰肯斯坦在头上钻了个洞
I won't do that.
我不会这么做
Whaddaya mean won't?
什么叫你不会这么做
So how about you? you still at the deuces?
你怎么样 还在老地方
Torrio gimme a piece.
托里奥给我分红了
The brewery too-- 20% of each.
酿酒厂也是 都是百分之二十
I bought a house.
买♥♥了房♥子
I'm movin' my brothers out from Brooklyn.
让我哥哥从布鲁克林搬了出来
So we're both cooking with gas. Salute.
这么说咱俩都是蒸蒸日上啊 干一杯
Salute.
干
I wish I knew you were coming.
早知道你要来
I would have baked something myself.
我就自己烤点东西款待你了
No, this is great. perfecto.
不用 这就很好 完美
Are you staying for dinner as well?
你要留下来吃晚餐么
Nah, I got a train for Brooklyn.
不行 我要赶去布鲁克林的火车
My father passed a few weeks back.
我父亲几周前去世了
I'm settling his affairs. Oh, I'm sorry.
我去安排他的后事 我很遗憾
He was a barber, had his own shop.
他是个理发师 有自己的店面
Not like your father, but he did okay.
不想你老爸那么阔气 不过也算过得去
Thought I'd be a barber too.
本以为我也会成为理发师的
Can you see that?
你能想象的到么
It's an honest living.
也算是安宁的生活
And it worked him to death like a chump.
结果还是一死
But he was my father, right?
但他是我的父亲
I marry a mick, you marry a dago
我娶了个爱尔兰姑娘 你娶了个西班牙姑娘
And we both got sons. what's that about?
还都有个儿子 这事闹的
Daddy, my shoes won't tie.
爸爸 我的鞋带系不好
What? My shoes won't tie!
什么 我的鞋带系不好
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表