剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表
What the hell was that?
刚才他妈的是什么
He does funny things sometimes.
他有时又喜欢做鬼脸
Meshuge bisl yingl.
[意大利语]
Che cosa potete fare? please.
[意大利语] 请坐
You met with A.R.
你和阿诺德·罗斯坦见过面了
He can be difficult to read.
他是个难以捉摸的人
That thing of yours this morning,
你今早说的事情
I'd have said yes to that.
我绝对赞成
Yeah, but I wouldn't ask you.
是啊 但是我问的人不是你
I need Rothstein, not the fella that carries his water.
我需要的是罗斯坦 不是给他端茶送水的人
The fuck's with you? I make a friendly gesture...
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病 我的态度这么友好
Charlie. ...and this bustout asshole...
查理 而这个残废的混♥蛋♥
What, are we friends now? You fucking come near my mother...
什么 我们现在是朋友了吗 你♥他♥妈♥的勾引我妈妈
Pally... She begged for it.
兄弟 是她求我的
Gentlemen! What the fuck are you gonna do?
先生们 你♥他♥妈♥的想干吗
Gentlemen, I'm running a business here! Yes?
先生们 这里现在正在营业 停手好吗
Yes?
好吗
May I call you Jimmy?
我能叫你吉米吗
Jimmy, Charlie and I
吉米 查理和我
have learned a great deal from Mr. Rothstein
从罗斯坦先生那里学到不少东西
As I am sure you have learned from Mr. Thompson.
就像你向汤普森先生学习一样
But nobody wants to be in school forever.
但是谁都不想一辈子当学生
As I see it,
在我看来
we have a lot in common.
我们有许多共同点
If we put aside our differences,
如果我们摒弃前嫌
things could happen.
是可以成事的
Such as? Trading partners.
比如 贸易伙伴
We buy liquor from you, you buy something from us.
我们向你买♥♥酒 你也在我们这里买♥♥点东西
And what would that be?
买♥♥什么
We're thinking of getting into heroin.
我们想进海♥洛♥因♥
When you run the numbers it starts looking very attractive.
你只要算一算就知道有多诱人了
Mr. Sleater, is the kitchen sufficiently safe?
斯雷特先生 请问厨房♥够安全吗
It looks to be fairly buttoned up.
看起来绝对安全
Ugh, Katy seems incapable of laying this down properly.
似乎凯蒂不太会铺好这些东西
Well, not much meat on her.
她力气不够大
Works a treat now.
弄好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You've been traveling around the country?
你们一直在国内跑
With Mr. Mcgarrigle, aye.
是的 和麦克加里格一起
Filling the coffers.
筹集资金
New york, Boston, Chicago.
纽约 波士顿 芝加哥
It's support for the cause amongst
为了支持那些
those that keep that's closer at home.
在家乡志同道合反抗的人
"ourselves alone."
"只靠我们自己"
Your Gaelic's a bit off.
你的盖尔语不太对
Sinn Fein.
新芬兰运动
"we ourselves." that's closer.
"只靠我们自己" 这就叫志同道合
In either case it's what we're about,
不管发生什么我们都会恪守
'cause who else would fight for us?
因为还能有谁会为我们出头
What do you do for Mr. Mcgarrigle?
你在麦克加里格先生手下做什么工作
As you see. Clear the path.
如你所见 清道夫
I was a livestock inspector
在科尔雷恩叛乱前
before the rebellion in Coleraine.
我是一名家畜巡视员
Well to the north.
在北部
I make you from the Lonesome West.
我听你像是西洛内索姆来的
Kerry.
凯利
Family there still?
家人还在那里吗
No.
不在
Here. Apparently.
很显然 在这里
Then you won't have to choose sides.
那你就不必选择阵营了
I thought first to do the bedroom.
我觉得该先收拾卧室
But then I say he must have his office.
但后来我又想他必须办公
They are vandals, nothing more.
他们除了是强盗什么都不是
See here? A water ring.
看见没 有杯痕
Damien Fleming.
达米安·弗莱明
He says he must speak to you.
他说必须见你
Nuck, I tried talking to them.
努克 我试过跟他们谈话
I said they were making a mistake.
我说他们正在犯一个大错
I told them that you were too smart
我告诉他们以你的智慧
to get sandbagged by something like this.
绝不会像这样垮台
They wouldn't listen.
但是他们不听
All they see is the dollar signs.
他们眼里只有钱
It's like the commodore, he cast some kind of voodoo spell.
就像准将一样 他在谋划一场诡计
Everything you did for him, for us,
你为了他 为了我们所作的一切
it's like it never even happened.
就好像从没发生过一样
Yes?
喂
All alone, big brother?
孤家寡人了吗 大哥
Eli.
伊莱
How's it feel
一个人
sitting at your fancy desk
孤独地坐在光鲜的办公桌前
by yourself?
是什么感觉
Eli, please, listen closely.
伊莱 拜托你 仔细听好
If now, right now,
如果现在 就是现在
you tell me you want to get out of this,
你跟我说你会退出他们
I will help you.
我会帮助你
I will find some way
我会想出办法
and we will come to terms.
我们会达成妥协
I'm prepared to hear your side of it.
我对你的选择已经有所准备
But I will help you
但是如果你现在告诉我
if you tell me now.
我还是会帮助你
Because in a minute
因为再过一分钟
it's going to be too late.
一切就晚了
Are you there?
你在听吗
Y'know the funny thing?
你知道有意思的是什么吗
Nobody takes power.
没人能拥有权力
Somebody else has to give it to them.
权利是靠人给的
Look around, big brother.
环顾四周吧 大哥
What do you got?
你还有什么
I have a dinner engagement.
我约了人吃饭
Feels good to twist the knife.
揭人伤疤的感觉不错吧
Now come meet the men that made this city.
现在过来见见创建这座城市的人吧
Gentlemen, sheriff Elias Thompson.
先生们 这位是伊利亚斯·汤普森治安官
Propinate nobis similibusque.
[拉丁语]
Hear hear.
没错
The distinguished Senator from New Jersey.
尊贵的新泽西州参议员
Is it bad if all the cards are the same color?
一手同花的牌是不是很差
Jesus, just play poker.
天呐 就是玩牌而已
I'll see it.
我跟
And I will raise you three.
再大你三倍
I'm out.
我不跟了
600 in the pot.
一把六百
What are you holding, mon frere?
你拿的什么牌 伙计
Straight to the nine.
同花顺到九
That'll pay for the holiday.
你这可赚大了
Cash me out.
给我结♥帐♥
Thank you for your visit.
谢谢你的来访
You gentlemen want to sit in?
你们想来玩几把么
New victims are always welcome.
这里总是欢迎新人
Why's every kike got to be a wiseass?
为什么每个犹太人都那么聪明
Why's every dago got to be dumb as fuck?
而意大利人就蠢的像猪
I'll bury you in your diaper.
我用你的尿布把你埋了
Benny.
本尼
Gentlemen, I appreciate the full and frank discussion.
先生们 谢谢你们开诚布公的谈判
Fuck that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You respect the terms.
你就是觉得条件可以
And you tell your frocio partner.
告诉你的这位伙伴
I most certainly will.
我当然会
This place smells. let's go.
这地方真臭 我们走
Come on, my uncle needs to hear this.
走 我叔叔要听结果
What was that?
刚才是怎么回事
剧集 | 大西洋帝国(2010) | 导航列表