剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
没事 这很好玩 她会喜欢的
It's fine, it's fun. She's gonna love it.
-这东西要怎么用 -背后有开关
- How do you work this thing? - There's a switch on the back. Nah.
不 我在干什么
No! What am I doing?
给他们一点谈资
♪ Let's give 'em something to talk about ♪
先把那东西♥藏♥住 我们再想办法
Just hide that thing until we figure out what to do.
爱 爱 爱怎么样
♪ How about love, love, love? ♪
你穿了孔 对吗
You got a piercing, didn't you?
-你怎么知道的 -我大老远就能感受到
- How did you know? - Y'all were giving off panic pheromones
你们的惊慌信息素了
from a mile away.
小维把头埋在冰箱里
Now Vi's got her head in the fridge?
要么你是想通过冰箱去纳尼亚
Either you're trying to get to Narnia via the Frigidaire,
要么你脸上有东西
or you got something on your face.
通过你的声音 我猜是鼻钉
And by the timb-ray of your voice, I'm guessing nose ring.
不 你说错了
Nope, you're wrong about that,
因为我只是在闻生奶油
'cause I'm just huffing whipped cream.
少糊弄我
Don't you try to Miss Doubtfire me.
这招是我发明的
I invented that move.
贝蒂 问你个事
Betty, real quick.
你能让珍妮叫维奥莱把鼻钉摘了吗
Can you get Jenny to get Violet to take out her nose ring
但是不让珍妮知道维奥莱打了鼻钉
without realizing that Violet even has a nose ring,
或者是我同意她打的 拜托了
or that I let her get it? Please?
现在不行 我恋爱的
I can't right now! I'm freakin' out in love!
-这有什么新鲜的 -什么都是
- So? What's new? - It's all new.
他对我来说完全是错的
He's completely wrong for me.
错误的时间 错误的人
Wrong time, wrong man.
但显然 所有这些错加起来
But apparently, all these wrongs are adding up
成了一件很对的事
to something that is oh, so right.
我要给我的小妹妹喷点香水
Now I got to go splash some Jean Naté on my fun zones
因为一切都在以光速发展
'cause everything's moving at lightning speed.
叮咚
Ding-dong.
贝蒂护士来给你做舌浴了
Nurse Betty's here to give you your tongue bath.
她来了 初代美女
There she is, the original hottie.
贝蒂 这是坦帕和伊莫姬
Betty, meet Tampa and Emoji.
她们要带我回家 我出院了
They're gonna take me home. I'm getting released.
叮叮叮 休息时间
Okay, ring, ring. It's recess.
你们这些学生快出去
All you school kids get on out of here.
接下来交给贝蒂护士就行
Nurse Betty will take it from here.
好 早点好起来 巴德
Okay, feel better, Bud!
你们俩玩得开心
You two have fun.
你怎么样 巴德
How you doing, Bud?
她们让我吃了蛋白
Ah, they got me eating egg whites
和无盐鸡汤
and salt-free chicken soup.
都是少了精华的最难吃的东西
It's all the worst foods without their best part.
让我想你的炸鸡了
Sure makes me miss your fried chicken.
我也想你的波兰"香肠"
And I missed your Polish sausage.
贝蒂 你好恶心
Oh, Betty, you are so gross.
你也是 巴德
So are you, Bud.
但是在一起 我们能制♥造♥出美妙的东西
But together, we make something beautiful.
说起来很疯狂
You know, it's the craziest thing.
我记不起
I still can't remember what happened
我犯心脏病前的事了
right before my heart attacked.
我当时在夹菜 然后
I was making a plate, and then...
等等 我是接到了一个电♥话♥吗
Wait a minute. Did I get a phone call?
不知道 但你即将可以啪啪
I don't know, but you're about to get a bone call.
看样子我终于得到了我所需要的药物
Looks like I finally got the medicine I needed.
马上给你10毫升的亲吻抱抱
Ten cc's of Smoochacil coming right up.
你也看到贝蒂·哈特多快就知道我们做了什么
You saw how fast Betty Hart figured out what we did.
我保证珍妮·哈特不会差太远
I guarantee you Jenny Hart is not far behind.
她这会儿可能鼻子正在幻痛
She's probably having a phantom pain in her nostril as we speak.
韦恩 你做了个决定
Wayne, you made a decision.
而且是正确的 因为现在我爱你
And it was the right decision because now I love you.
我的天 我讨厌管事
Oh, my God, I hate being in charge.
我要给珍妮发短♥信♥ 跟她说一切都好
I'll text Jenny and tell her how great everything's going
给我们争取点时间
to buy us some time.
亲爱的珍妮
"Dear Jenny..."
见鬼 我讨厌视频通话
Ah, shoot! I hit FaceTime!
-挂掉啊 -不行
- Just hang up. - Oh, I can't.
她会觉得事情不对劲 把你的脸遮住
She'll think something's up. Cover your face!
该死 韦恩想要视频
Crap! Wayne wants to FaceTime.
我马上就要回家了 正在结账
I'm on my way home. We're getting the check.
我们这边也一切都好
Everything's fine on our end, too.
不用担心 留着继续玩
Don't you worry. Just stay and have fun.
维奥莱在用杯子喝咖啡或者果汁
Violet's just drinking coffee, or... juice out of a mug.
她就喜欢遮掩 对吗
Which is how she likes it. Isn't that right?
是的 橙汁
Yeah. Orange juice-y.
好极了 我很清醒 眼睛也是睁开的
Great. I'm sober and my eyes are open.
可能是网络不好吧 拜拜
Whoa! Bad connection, I guess. Bye.
我为你骄傲 巴德
I'm proud of you, Bud.
听从医生的指令 吃健康食物
Following doctor's orders, eating all healthy.
跟你说 这很奇怪 喜欢上
I'll tell you, it is weird to be attracted
一个不是我员工的人
to someone I do not employ.
看看谁穿了我本来想要的裹身裙
Oh, look who got that wrap dress I wanted.
我本来要买♥♥的 结果我在结账的时候
I would have purchased it, but someone called me
有人给我打电♥话♥ 说我家着火了
when I was at checkout and said my house was on fire.
-很高兴见到你 -这是贝蒂的看家本领
- Well, it was nice seeing you. - It's Betty's go-to move, you know.
什么
What?!
你肮脏的脱衣舞俱乐部着火了
Your filthy strip club is on fire!
不不 我记起来了
Oh, no, no, no. I-I remember it now.
我在犯心脏病前接到的电♥话♥
That call I got right before my heart attacked--
-是你打来的 -我能解释
- that was you! - I can explain.
所以你才跟我在一起
That's why you're-you're here with me?
因为你觉得内疚
'Cause you feel guilty?
不 我是说 一开始 或许是的
No! I-I... I mean, at first, maybe I did.
但然后我喜欢上了你 巴德 真的
But then I fell for you, Bud, for real.
我不在乎这样的事
Oh, I don't care about stuff like this.
我是变♥态♥ 别无其他
I'm a pervert and that's all I am.
-巴德 等等 -等等 你还没付钱
- Bud, wait! - Wait! You haven't paid!
你们经理刚给我说你家着火了
Your manager just told me that your house is on fire.
不
Oh, no!
我到家了 希望你们没惹麻烦
I'm home! Hope you guys didn't get into any trouble,
因为我就没有
'cause I sure didn't.
那什么都不说
That wasn't... anything.
我们的周末也很不错
Well, our weekend was great, too.
很好玩 干净负责的好玩
So fun and just good clean, responsible fun.
我是玩疯了一点 穿了这些孔
Oh, I did go kind of crazy and get all these piercings.
这是不是你见过的最疯狂的事
Is that the craziest thing you've ever seen in your life?
是的 不可能超过
Ha-ha, yup! There's no topping this one.
还有维奥莱打了鼻钉
Oh, and Violet pierced her nose.
总之 也许我会后悔 也许不会
Anyway, maybe I'll regret it, maybe I won't.
生活而已 人生决定
Just life. That's all. Life decisions.
好吧 老天
Okay. Geez.
好吧
Wow. Well,
我要去躺个8000小时
I'm gonna go lay down for 8,000 hours.
我的天 刚才...
Oh, my God, did that actually...?
维奥莱 你是打了鼻钉吗
Violet, did you pierce your freaking nose?!
韦恩 你在脸上粘了渔具
And, Wayne, did you glue some fishing tackle
和发夹就是为了分散我注意力吗
and hairpins on your face to try and distract me?
珍妮 你不明白
Jenny, you don't understand.
我们之前是在玩区极限区
We were in the Hang Zone Extreme Zone.
鼻钉 知道吗 韦恩
A nose ring?! You know what, Wayne?
这些决定由不得你来做
These aren't your decisions to make.
你真幸运 你可以过来
Lucky you, you-you get to swoop in here
做好玩的事 因为你不是她爸爸
and do the fun stuff 'cause you're not her dad.
我来处理这事
I'll take care of this.
你去玩区什么的玩吧
You just go hang out in the Fun Zone or whatever.
把一字夹还给我
And I'm gonna need my bob pins back!
接下来要这么做
Here's what's happening.
维奥莱 你被禁足到38岁
Violet, you're grounded till you're 38.
带着你的大鼻子进屋去
Now get your bedazzled little honker in your room
没我允许不得出来 快
until I say you can come out. Now!
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表