剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
这里啥情况啊
What do have we here?
一个新的建筑工地
Ooh, a fresh construction site.
该在这些帅哥们
Time to give these lunch box Charlies
喝荣冠可乐 吃月饼的时候
something to look at while they're drinking their RC Colas
给他们展示点美色了
and eating their moon pies.
表演时间到
It's go time.
用你们的语言侵犯我 小伙子们
Violate me with your words, boys.
天 这倒提醒了我 我这周末要给我妈打电♥话♥
Oh, man, that reminds me. I got to call my mama this weekend.
也许他们没看到我
Maybe they didn't see me.
我再来试试
Let me give them another taste.
我知道原因了
Oh, I know what this is.
他们害怕官司
They're afraid of a lawsuit.
我给你们许可
I give you my consent.
瞧瞧这个拉拉队长
Ooh, ooh, ooh, look at this cheerleader.
行 那你们自己想办法下来
Okay, find your own way down, then.
保佑哈特
第二季 第五集
别管我
Don't mind me.
我曾经催眠的屁♥股♥失去了魔力
My once hypnotic buns have lost their magic.
又怎么了 妈
What now, Mother?
以前建筑工人的眼睛根本没法从我身上移开
Used to be construction workers couldn't take their eyes off me.
以前我是这个小镇里什么都修不起来的原因
I used to be the reason nothing got built in this town.
他们无法集中注意力
They were too distracted.
拜托 贝蒂 你看上去很棒
Aw, come on, Betty. You look great.
少来这些怜悯的恭维
Don't give me your pity compliments.
我知道我长了几磅
I know I've gained a few wisdom pounds.
但这就让我成隐形人了吗
But does that make me invisible?
我要喝一杯
Ugh, I need a drink.
你先是从建筑工地偷东西
Stealing from a construction site
现在又开始酗酒
and now you're gerbling wine?
布兰达 我在一群建筑工人面前
Brenda. I shook my cans and my caboose
搔首弄姿 结果没有任何回应
in front of a girder full of construction workers and got nothing.
没有嘘声 没有吹口哨挑逗
No catcalls, no wolf whistles.
-没有欢呼 -没有跳舞
- No a-roogahs. - No shake-its? No break-its?
连"你动作怎么这么慢"都没有
Not even one "Took your mama that long to make it."
完全的沉默
Total silence.
都结束了
Well, it's all over.
还不如把这猴子面包都吃了
May as well eat this full tray of monkey bread
开始彻底放飞自我
and start the process of fully letting myself go.
不不不 别吃猴子面包
No, no, no. Don't pull the pin on that monkey bread grenade.
你知道当我需要振作精神的时候会做什么吗
You know what I do when I'm needing a little body tune-up?
我会去参加减肥会
I head to a Pound Pinchers meeting.
得了吧 布兰达
Oh, come on, Brenda.
我不想坐在一群胖子废物里
I don't want to sit in a circle of fat losers
把一根糖棒当成杰森·莫玛
pining for a candy bar like it's Jason Momoa.
你不懂吗 这能大大提升你的自尊
But don't you get it? That's a real ego boost.
没有什么比坐在一群绝望的胖子里
Nothing makes you feel better about yourself
更让你自我感觉良好了
than sitting amongst a gaggle of chunky desperados.
是的 我想跟那些丑鬼比起来
Oh, yeah. I guess I would look like Claudia Swiffers
我会看上去像是克劳迪娅·斯威弗斯
compared to those uggos.
但我要把这猴子面包藏起来
But I am gonna hide this monkey bread from my family
以防这计划不成功
just in case this whole plan is a bust. Oof.
你好 珍妮
Hola, Jenny.
你的假期怎么样 露易丝
How was your vacation, Louise?
丹尼尔因为工作不得不提前回来
Well, Daniel had to come back early for a businessman thing.
但是我一点不难过 珍妮
But it wasn't sad at all, Jenny.
我喜欢一个人在墨西哥庆祝我的结婚十周年纪念日
I liked being alone in Mexico on my tenth anniversary.
总之 珍妮
Anyways, Jenny,
你知道我昨晚从机场开车回家的时候
you know what I noticed when I was driving myself home
注意到了什么吗
from the airport late last night?
华夫饼有很多顾客
The Waffle House had a ton of customers,
而我们一个都没有
and we had no customers.
或许是因为我们关门了
Maybe 'cause we were closed?
没错 瞧瞧你 真聪明
That's right, y'all. Look at you, smarty.
所以从下周开始 最后的晚餐要通宵营业
So starting next week, The Last Supper's gonna be open all night.
-24时吗 -是的 笨蛋
- As in 24 hours? - Yeah, silly.
而你将是我们的新夜班经理
And you get to be our new night manager.
薪水不变
For the same money. Doo-doo.
这些会议是恭维工厂
These meetings are a "what, what" factory.
说不完的赞美
Compliments for days.
看看你穿那条牛仔裤
Look at you in those jeans.
看样子玛丽又减了五磅
Wow-ee, looks like Mary is down another five pounds.
来 给我们展示下你的性感身体
Go on, show us that hot bod.
头头 这边
Leader lady. Ooh, over here.
-我们准备好高视阔步了 -好的
- We're ready to strut. - Oh, right.
来了几个新人
We have some newcomers.
欢迎你们
Okay. Welcome, ladies.
上来 站到称上面
Come on up and step on the scale.
何不直接跳过称重环节
Why don't we just skip the scale
直接赞美我们
and get to the complimentary hoots and hollers?
你们会得到很多赞美的
Oh, you'll get lots of compliments
只要你减到了更健康的体重
when you start getting down to your healthier weight.
要不你先走几步
Now why don't you get some steps in
到称上来称重
on the way to the scale?
我过会儿会"走几步"的
Oh I'm gonna get my steps in, later,
当我在你脸上跳《大河之舞》的时候
when I'm doing the Riverdance on your face.
真是个馊主意 最后的晚餐营业到深夜
It's just such a bad idea. The Last Supper open late?
你们的比目鱼在热光灯下的时间
You guys are already pushing the limits
已经是在挑战极限了
on how long you can keep a piece of flounder under a heat lamp.
是吧 所以我告诉露易丝"没门儿"
Right? That's why I told Louise "Hell no."
我是说 我说的大概是
I mean, the words were more along the lines
"好 我会考虑考虑" 但是绝对带有
of "Sure, I'll think about it," but there was definitely
-"没门儿"的口吻 -很好
- a real "hell no" vibe to it. - Good.
女士可不适合上夜班
I mean, the night shift is no place for a lady---
等等 你说什么
Wait, what did you just say?
我要画下你这表情 一个男人
I'm capturing the look-- the look of a man
在失去一切之前几秒钟的表情
seconds before he loses everything.
我意思是 女人在身体上
I'm just saying, women are a little more
比男人更脆弱
physically vulnerable than men.
听着 韦恩 这是你
Look, Wayne, it's you.
这坨屎就是你的话和想法
And that poo pile is all your words and thoughts.
你认为女人不能做夜班经理
You think ladies can't be night managers?
我不是那意思
Okay, that is not what I said.
我意思是奇葩都在晚上出没
I'm just saying the freaks come out at night.
就像那首胡迪尼的歌♥
Ha, ha, just like that song by Whodini.
绝佳的支点
Mm. Amazing pivot.
但你就是那意思
But it's what you meant.
对了声明下 我能应付得了
And for the record, I can handle it.
我的天 你真固执
My Lord, you're stubborn.
什么时候 我什么时候固执了 你说啊
When? When have I ever been stubborn? When?
珍妮 你的引擎故障指示灯意思就是让你检查引擎
Jenny, your check engine light means check the engine.
我知道我的引擎故障指示灯何时有事何时没事
I know when my check engine light is serious and when it isn't.
珍妮 别这么固执
Jenny, don't be stubborn.
我们这样是到不了夏洛特的
We're not gonna make it to Charlotte.
我没看到
I don't even see that.
猜猜谁到了夏洛特
Guess who made it to Charlotte?
老娘
This bitch.
我只想给它颗葡萄
Oh, I just want to give him one grape.
狮子不吃葡萄
Lions don't even eat grapes.
猜猜谁证明了狮子喜欢葡萄
Guess who proved lions like grapes?
老娘 好疼
This bitch... Ouch!
我的天 她做了什么
Oh, my God, what did she do?
我提醒她她对花椰菜过敏
I reminded her she that she is allergic to cauliflower,
于是她就吃了一整盘的烤花椰菜
so she ate a tray of roasted cauliflower.
猜猜刚刚谁看到了上帝
Guess who just saw God?
老娘
This bitch.
珍妮 你是出了名的为了证明自己是对的
Jenny, you have a history of putting your life in danger
-而让自己陷入危险之中 -才没有
- just to be right. - No, I don't.
猜猜谁要接受那个夜班经理的工作
And guess who's taking the night manager job.
-老娘 -老娘
- "This bitch"? - This bitch.
你们俩 真高兴你们回来了
Aww, you two. I'm so glad you came back.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表