剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
意味着所有法律都暂停
That means all laws are suspended!
维奥莱 你看到你妈妈了吗
Violet, have you seen your mother?
嗯 韦恩 我的眼睛专注于我妈身上
Yes, Wayne. My eyes were focused on my mom
与此同时布兰达戴上了狗项圈
while Brenda put on a dog collar
而兰迪双腿都弯曲错方向了
and both Randy's legs bent the wrong way.
你可以直接说没有的 小维
You could have just said no, Vi.
珍妮 你在哪
Jenny, where are you?
我在杂货店
I'm at the grocery store.
他们现在的火鸡肉馅
Wow, they have some really good deals
折扣很大
on ground turkey right now.
珍妮 别在火鸡折扣的事上骗我
Jenny, don't you lie to me about turkey deals.
我知道你带走了根汁汽水
I know you took Root Beer.
鉴于你是哈特家的女人
And since you're a Hart woman,
我猜你已经穿过了州界线
I'm guessing you've already crossed state lines
开始给你染发了
and started dying your hair.
实际上 我正在州界线上
Actually, I am right at state lines,
而且我是在给根汁汽水染发
and I am dying... Root Beer's hair.
所以你两件事都说错了 我赢了
So you're wrong on both counts. Ha! I win.
珍妮 拜托 已经有了太多的抹黑和谎言
Jenny, come on. There's been too much mudslinging and lies.
该拿出真♥相♥了
It's truth time.
你疯了 你妈妈也疯了
You're crazy. Your mom's crazy.
把狗带回来 终结这场混乱
Now, just bring that dog back, and let's stop this chaos.
不 我才不能让她得逞
No. I am not giving her the satisfaction.
别动 根汁汽水
Stay still, Root Beer.
那你要怎么做
Then what are you gonna do?
我已经策划好了
I got it all worked out.
我要把我名字改成 多娜·罗梅罗
I'm gonna change my name to "Donna Romero."
根汁汽水会成为一只叫做查乔的拉丁小狗
Root Beer will become a Latino dog named "Chacho."
我们每三个月搬一次家
We'll move every three months,
我会通过Craigslist网站上的加密广♥告♥跟你们沟通
and I'll communicate with you guys via coded Craigslist ads.
完美计划
Perfect plan.
在我跟你永久告别前
Well, before I say goodbye to you forever,
我想给你点建议
I just want to give you a little advice.
你找到安宁的唯一方式就是
The only way you're gonna find peace is to figure out a way
想办法不让你妈妈影响到你
not to let your mother get to you.
她不会变 所以别让她改变你
She's not ever gonna change, so don't let her change you.
好棒
Oh, well.
还不如在回家前把你打扮完
Might as well finish the look before we go home.
怎么了
Uh, what happened?
你妈是唯一掌权的人
Yeah, your mother's the only one in charge.
就是这么回事
That's what happened.
妈 根汁汽水回来了
Mother, Root Beer's back.
你们在说些什么
What are y'all talking about?
根汁汽水在这儿
Root Beer's right here.
我根本不想知道
I don't even want to know.
妈 这事已经完全失控
Mother, this has gotten way out of hand.
我为我的行为道歉 但你得赶紧退位
I'm sorry for my part in it, but you need to step down ASAP.
同意 这工作烂透了
Agreed. This job majorly sucks.
人人都想要兑现他们的贿赂
Everyone wants me to make good on their bribes.
不停有废物进来 想要我施舍
Stream of losers flowing in here, asking for handouts.
而且 出于我也不明白的原因
Plus, for reasons I do not understand,
小镇突然陷入了混乱
the town is suddenly in chaos.
我想我知道谁能帮忙
I think I know someone who can help.
你们并不想要我接手副市长的职位
Oh, you don't really want me to take over as assistant mayor.
拜托了
Oh, please, please.
我们想的 韦伯市长
We do, Mayor Webb.
是的 你最棒了
Yes, you're the best.
我们很需要你
We need you so bad.
是人口调查员吗 卡罗尔
Is that the census taker, Carrol?
那是你妈妈吗
Hey! Is-is that your mother in there?
当然了
The one and only.
你不是说她去世[拒绝]了吗
I thought... you said... she passed!
嗯 拒绝做我的竞选经理
Yeah, passed on being my campaign manager.
不然还能有什么意思
What else could that possibly mean?
我的天 听我说
Oh, my God, listen to me.
你是这个镇上唯一喜欢
You're the only person in this town
填表和平衡收支预算的人
who likes filling out dumb forms and balancing stupid budgets.
所以别再自怨自艾
So stop feeling sorry for yourself,
振作起来 接受这工作
pull up your big boy corduroys, and just take the job!
我接受
I accept!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
拿着 带你的上司去散步
Here, take your boss for a walk.
它现在归你管了
He's your responsibility now.
我能留下市长
I get to keep the mayor?
卡罗尔 你给浴缸放水了吗
Carrol, did you draw my bath?
快点 不然我只能
Better get on it, or I'll have no choice
拿桨打你了
but to grab the paddle!
老婆们 我是说母亲们都这样 对吧
Wives... I-I mean mothers, right?
不得不爱
Got to love 'em.
我想我们的关系还不算奇葩
Well, I guess our relationship could be a lot more messed up.
是啊
It sure could.
好了 你的浴水和海绵准备好了 假老练
All right, your bath and sponge boy are ready, Miss Thing!
假老练又过时了
And "Miss Thing" Is dead.
我要热的肉三明治 谢谢
I'll have the hot meat sandwich, please.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is, ma'am.
你当然知道
Oh, sure you do.
你经常给我做
You make it for me all the time.
克莉茜在吗 她会做的
Is Chrissy here? She'll make it.
这里没人叫克莉茜
No one named Chrissy works here.
当然有了 克莉茜
Oh, sure, she does. Chrissy!
没有叫克莉茜的人在这里工作过
No Chrissy has ever worked here.
克莉茜会解决这事的
Chrissy'll sort this out.
与此同时 我要一份芝士披萨
Meanwhile, I'll just have a P'Zone.
我们没有
We don't have that.
你们没有芝士披萨了
You're out of P'Zones?
我们不卖♥♥这东西
That's not a product we make.
必胜客才有
I think that's Pizza Hut.
我发誓 上周六克莉茜
Hand to God, Chrissy made me a P'Zone here
才给我做了一份芝士披萨
just last Saturday.
夫人 那肯定是
Ma'am, that had to have been
另一家餐厅
a completely different restaurant.
老天 自从克莉茜走后这里就急转直下
Geez, this place has really gone downhill since Chrissy left.
行吧 我包里有部分三明治
Okay, I have a partial sandwich in my purse.
你能把它放到你们的烘烤传送带上吗
Could y'all just run it through your toasting conveyor belt for me?
不行
No.
我不明白为什么你们的标语是
I don't understand why y'all's slogan
我选我味
is "Have it your way."
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表