剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
试图取出天线里的松针时掉了下来
trying to get pine needles out of his directv dish.
这是什么
Now, what's all this?
这叫做日式插花
It's called japanese flower arranging.
我们和斯戴克莱瑟教练就协议
We have an agreement with coach Stikeleather.
我们追求我们的爱好
We pursue our interests, and...
就这样 这就是我们的协议
That's it. That's the entire agreement.
我喜欢你们处理这些花的方式
Well, I love where you're going with those flowers,
但这是体育课 所以先别弄花了
but this is a gym class, so maybe put a pin in the flowers
快到田径场来
and come on down to the track, huh?
快点 你们的花不会有事的
Come on, move it. Your flowers are gonna be fine.
纳粹分子 你听到了吗
What a nazi. Did you hear that?
你们的花不会有事
"your flowers will be fine."
隐含意义就是"不准表达自己"
well, that's code for "don't you dare try to express yourself."
你们能来真好
Oh, bless you both for stopping by.
我需要打气
I could use all the cheering up I can get.
安妮小姐的去世勾起了
Miss Anne's passing really brought up
我的痛苦回忆
painful memories for me.
我的天 玛琼恩 我们被你的故事深深打动
Oh, my gosh, Marjune, we were just so moved by your story.
我不该等那么久才讲出来的
I shouldn't have waited so long to tell it.
是的 你甚至可以说你得故事是首"热单"
Yes, you might even say your story was a hit.
是的 都能唱出来了
Yes, it really sang.
你让整个屋子[麦肯泰尔]的人都落泪
You brought the Mcentire room to tears.
没人会在听到后 要求回扣[瑞芭]
No one would ever hear it and ask for a Reba-ate.
当你发自内心述说的时候
Well, when you speak from the heart,
总是能引起共鸣 吃饼干吗
it always connects. Cookie?
她真的没懂
Wow, she is really not getting it.
我们不能再这么聪明了
We gotta stop being so clever.
我有个问题 能让她露馅
I've got a question that'll trip her up.
玛琼恩 你小时候成长的那个小镇叫什么
Marjune, what was the name of that little town you grew up in?
-辛岷特[小薄荷蛋糕] -辛岷特
- Thinmint. - Thinmint?
是的 辛岷特
Yes, thinmint.
-你说的是小薄荷蛋糕吗 -辛岷特
- You're saying thin mint? - Thinmint.
-辛 -岷特
- Thin... - Mint.
你平时会回辛岷特吗
Do you ever get back there, to Thinmint?
我好多年没回过辛岷特了
Oh, I haven't been to thinmint in years.
知道吗 玛琼恩
You know what, Marjune,
我很想去看看这个北卡罗来纳州的
I would love to see this refreshing town
别具一格的小镇 辛岷特
of thinmint, north carolina.
我觉得这是个很棒的主意
You know what? I think that's a wonderful idea.
-是吗 -没错
- It is? - Absolutely.
我们三个该一起去
We should go, the three of us.
我一直承担着太多痛苦
I have been carrying around so much pain,
是时候去面对了
it's time to face it.
我需要你们俩给我力量
And I need you both for strength.
是吗
Oh, uh, really?
是的 你们意下如何 公路旅行
Yes. So, what do you say, ladies? Road trip?
看样子她揭穿了我们的骗局
Uh-oh, looks like she called our bluff.
没有 科德布拉夫[谐音called our bluff]更靠近威明顿
Hmm? No. Caulderbluff is down more toward Wilmington.
然后这个壮汉进来说
And then this jock comes in and is like,
快到操场上来
"get your asses down there right now!"
朝我们吼 让我们排队
yelling at us to get in line and, I don't know,
爷们点之内的
man up or something like that.
等等 他这么说的吗
Wait, he said that?
他还不如就这么说呢 一直捶胸
He might as well have, throwing all his chest beating,
一脸粗暴的样子
caveman crap around.
如果我过不了总统体测
And if I fail the presidential fitness test,
我的体育课就会挂科
I fail gym.
如果我记录上的污点是体育课
And if the black mark on my record is gym...
小维 你说完观点后给我们说一声
Vi, let us know when you feel like you've made your point.
-她的平均学分绩点会下降 -韦恩懂了
- Her GPA's gonna go down. - Wayne gets it.
那该死的混♥蛋♥
That friggin' meathead.
就因为孩子们古怪就惩罚他们
Punishing kids just for being oddball weaklings.
现在不是80年代了 怪人也是人
This isn't the 1980s. Weirdos are people, too.
他还恐同 一个情绪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's totally homophobic. An emotional terrorist.
那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥即将
Well, that terrorist is about to
见识韦恩安保部
meet the department of wayneland security.
那个恐同笨拙
That homophobic, knuckle-dragging,
听Kid Rock[歌♥手]的疯子需要明白
Kid Rock listening roid rager needs to learn
他不能因为人与众不同就玩弄他们
he cannot mess with people just because they're different.
他有男友
Oh, he's got a boyfriend.
我们关于这人的情报可能错了
We may have some details wrong about this guy.
抱歉让你们久等
oh, sorry to keep you waiting.
我刚在跟我丈夫道别
Uh, I was just saying goodbye to my husband.
他要去南美修复一些腭裂
He's headed off to south america to fix some cleft palates.
分离很难
It's hard being apart,
但看到那些孩子的脸就 很满足
but seeing the looks on those kids' faces is just, oh... Wow.
所以有什么事情 我能为你们做些什么
So, what's going on? What can I help you with?
别误会
Well, don't take this the wrong way...
只是我们听说你班上
It's just that we heard there might have been some...
可能存在情绪恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
emotional terrorism in your class.
我的天 谢谢 是的
Oh, my god, thank you. Yes.
她和大卫让我受尽折磨
I mean, she and David have been putting me through the ringer.
这是他们为了逃避体育课
Here's a list of the things they have done
而做的事
in order to get out of simply participating in gym.
大卫假装犯心脏病
David pretended to have a heart attack.
维奥莱声称有分♥裂♥人格障碍
Violet claimed to have a split personality disorder
这样我就不能和她说话
so that I couldn't even talk to her.
相反 我只能和一个叫做优莉的狼孩说话
Instead, I had to speak to a wolf child named yoli.
最后 他们报♥警♥说自己被绑♥架♥
And finally, they called amber alerts on themselves
就为了逃避跳绳
simply to get out of jumping rope.
这些都只是昨天发生的
And all of this was just yesterday.
不 我们女儿才是坏人
Oh, no, our daughter's the bad guy.
我怪我自己
I blame myself.
我给她放了捣蛋双宝的专辑 我毒害了她
I played her some old jerky boys albums. I poisoned the well.
天呐 这些老路勾起了我的回忆
My lord, these old roads are taking me back.
她这辈子从没来过这条路
She's never been on this road in her life.
她只是在给她的加倍下注做加倍下注
She's just doubling down on her double down.
看
oh, look.
那是杜迪鸡肉餐厅
There's doody's chicken.
那里以前有州里最棒的炸鸡
That place used to have the best fried chicken in the state.
杜迪是我父亲的好朋友
Doody was a dear friend of my father's
也是跟我做♥爱♥的男人里第一个
and the first man who ever made love to me
让我说出"现在我体会到了"
to the point I said, "now I get it."
她是打算一直编造路边记忆
is she just gonna keep making up roadside memories
直到我们跳车吗
until we jump out of this car?
如果这是她的策略 她就大错特错了
If that's her strategy, she's in for a big surprise.
因为在她向我坦白前
'cause I'm not leaving until she confesses to me
我是不会离开的
like I'm pope sean paul.
-我们得谈谈 -韦恩 拜托 让我来
- We need to talk. - Wayne, please. If I may.
我是她妈妈 我知道该怎么处理
I am her mother, and I know how to approach this.
搞什么 维奥莱
What the hell, Violet?!
我开启熊妈妈模式冲过去
I marched down there in full mama bear mode,
准备举起压在我孩子身上的一辆车
ready to lift a car off my toddler,
结果发现我的孩子其实在开车
only to find out that my toddler was actually driving the car
她直接碾过了她的体育老师
and she drove it right over her gym teacher,
他是个善良理性的人
who was a nice, reasonable man.
一个善良理性的同志
A nice, reasonable, gay man,
我这么说是因为你让我们以为
which I only mention 'cause you led us to believe
他因为你们与众不同而针对你们
he was targeting y'all for being different.
一个同志怎么会那么刻薄
How could a gay guy be mean like that?
在你开口之前
And before you say anything,
不 他甚至不像
no, he wasn't even fun mean
《威尔和格蕾丝》里的那个有趣刻薄的邻居
like the neighbor on will & grace.
而是像甘道夫那样的温柔同志
He was a gentle gay, like Gandalf.
维奥莱 他说他会给你和大卫B
Violet, he said he'll give you and David a "b"
只要你们能通过总统体测
if you can pass the presidential physical fitness exam.
也就是一些引体向上 仰卧起坐和慢跑
Which is just some pull-ups, sit-ups and a light jog.
-一天之内吗 -拜托 这根本算不了什么
- In one day? - Oh, come on, it's hardly anything.
那你们通过了吗
Well, did you pass it?
-是的 -轻松通过
- Yes. - Yes, with flying colors.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表