剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
和一个跟名叫克奇的人是朋友的人做朋友
with someone who is friends with a Kirkie!
所以就因为我在努力
So just 'cause I'm working my butt off to make
赚点外快 我们就不是朋友了吗
a little extra money, we're not friends anymore?
大概是吧 因为我的朋友不会放鸽子
I guess not, 'cause my friends show up.
拜托 跟我一起去晚宴
Oh, come on, just come to the gala with me
了解她们 我发誓你会玩得很开心的
and get to know them. I swear you'll have fun.
不
Not!
不是吧
Seriously?
你就是女性年龄补助金的获得者
Oh! So you're the Female Age Grant recipient?
马上就要变年轻了
In the soon to be tightened flesh.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我来看看你的情况
Okay, let's see what we're working with here.
我们要把这里变紧致
Right, so we'll tighten this-- boo-boo-boo.
丰满这里
Plump this-- bop-bop-bop.
移除这里
Move this-- scoochie-scoochie.
提拉这里 收拢卷起
Lift this-- scooby-doobie, tuck and roll.
注射 哒哒哒 搞定
Injection-- squank, zip, zap, zop and we're done.
记住 明天手术前
And remember, no eating or drinking
-不能吃喝 -不
- before the procedure tomorrow. - Oh, no.
可今晚是晚宴啊
But tonight's the gala.
好吧 那我们定个协议 我今晚不吃不喝
Okay, I'll make you a deal-- I won't eat or drink tonight,
你打理下我的"小妹妹"
and you throw in a little sprucing of my lady bouquet.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what that means.
就是压力清洗下我的下面
You know, a little pressure wash of my fun zone.
我撒了谎 我懂你的意思
Okay, I lied. I do know what that means.
我只想终结这次对话
I just wanted to end this conversation.
欢迎来到我的爱心工程
All right, y'all, welcome to my labor of love.
妈 这是我见过的最高级的东西
Whoa, Mom, this is the fanciest thing I've ever seen.
老娘可以习惯这种日子
Mmm, Mama could get used to this.
好样的 珍妮
Great job, Jenny.
你看上去真美
And, wow, you look beautiful.
小心 别弄坏我的头发 刚吹的 克奇
Careful! Don't mash the hair. Fresh blowout. Kirkie!
那些词什么意思
Uh, what did any of those words mean?
也许"克奇"是有钱人口中的"你好"
Maybe "Kirkie" is rich-person talk for "hello"?
瞧瞧那自助餐
Y'all, would you look at that buffet.
就像是给英国女王准备的香尼餐厅
It's like a Shoney's for the Queen of England.
但是因为明天的手术 我不能碰
And I can't touch it because of my damn surgery tomorrow.
上帝 赐予我力量
Lord, give me strength!
服务生 给我倒一杯冰
Waiter, just pour me a glass of ice...
水
w-w-water.
韦恩 看
Wayne, look!
不
Oh, no.
那个居家珠宝商到这来干什么
What the heck is that stay-at-home jeweler doing here?
我倒不是怕了 我就是问问
Not that I'm scared. I'm just asking.
看看那些富婆穿戴着她们最名贵的珠宝
Look at all these rich ladies wearing all their finest jewels.
韦恩 我们得追踪他
Wayne, come on. We got to track him.
不行 小维 我们不能在你♥妈♥的♥派对上
No way, Vi. We're not following some stranger around
跟踪一个陌生人
at your mother's party.
可是 韦恩
"But, Wayne..."
拜托 维奥莱 别这样
"Come on, Violet, don't be like that."
回家路上冷淡对我
Icy ride home.
维奥莱 你为什么不系上安全带
"Violet, why won't you put on your seat belt?
那些前灯是什么 卡车正面朝我们开来
What are those headlights?" Truck coming at us head-on.
维奥莱 维奥莱 说点什么 任何话都行
"Violet. Violet, say something. Anything."
珍妮 我尽力了 好吧 我们去跟踪他
"Jenny, I tried." Okay, let's tail him.
-我车里有对讲机 -棒
- I got some walkie-talkies in my truck. - Yes!
珍妮弗 你的出色工作
Jennifer, we have just been blown away
让我们惊叹不已
by all the amazing work you've done.
我们想正式邀请你
And so we'd like to formally invite you
加入绿点淑女
to become a Lady of Greenpoint.
想要加入我们的姐妹帮吗
Care to join our little band of sisters?
真的吗 我
Really? Me?
布兰达 布兰达
Brenda! Oh, Brenda.
我们能把我朋友加进名单吗 布兰达·克莱蒙斯
Can we put my friend on the list? Brenda Clemmons?
她貌似跟我们格格不入
I don't think she's really our type of people.
抱歉 所有桌子都满员了
I'm sorry, all the tables are full.
好吧
Okay, um...
珍妮 我去 这是凡娜·怀特的房♥子吗
Jenny. Holy crap, is this Vanna White's house?
布兰达 我以为你说你不来
Brenda, I thought you said you weren't coming.
你看上去很好看
Aw, you look so nice.
我不能一直生你气 珍妮 你是知道的
Aw, I can't stay mad at you, Jenny. You know that.
给我指下上肋切制台在哪
Now point me towards that prime rib station.
布兰达 抱歉
Oh, Brenda, I'm so sorry.
座位安排出了点差错
Um, there's been a mix-up, uh, with the seating.
我懂的
Oh, I get it.
意思就是打响指的人不欢迎我
That's, uh, finger-snapper speak for "They don't want me here."
很好 因为这是恶作剧
Which is perfect, 'cause, uh, this is a prank.
贱♥人♥们
Boom, bitches.
真希望你们能看到
I wish y'all could see the ding-dong looks
你们愚蠢脸上的傻♥逼♥被恶搞的表情
on your idiot, pranked faces.
布兰达
Brenda!
如果我们真要这么做的话 就得确保万无一失
If we're really gonna do this, we're gonna do it right.
我有跟踪人的经验
I have experience in tracking people.
记得吗 我以前在贝尔克商店做过保安
Remember, I was a security guard at Belks.
如果他哪怕朝门走一步
If he makes even one move for the door,
我就要去撞倒他
I'll tackle him.
你不能撞倒那个成年男人
You're not tackling that adult man.
不 我绝对要撞倒他
No, I'm for sure gonna tackle him.
这或许是我撞倒人的唯一机会 他在那
This might be my only chance to tackle somebody. There he is.
我过去 你待在这里
I'm going over. You stay here.
-不准撞倒人 -但我感觉马上就要撞倒人了
- No tackling. - But I feel a tackle coming on.
我觉得我搞砸了我和布兰达的关系
I think I really screwed something up with Brenda.
没空说话 我在跟踪一个珠宝大盗
Can't talk now. I'm tailing a jewel thief.
她觉得我变了 但我没有
She thinks I'm a different person, but I'm not.
我没有让她进入晚宴
I didn't get her into the gala,
但她说她不想来的
but she said she didn't want to come.
我的天 他要下手了
Oh, my God. He's gonna go for it.
这人真的很想被撞倒
This guy just wants to get tackled so bad.
我这么做只是为了钱
I'm just doing this for the money.
我跟她们不一样
It's not like I'm one of them.
尽管这个胸针真的很漂亮
Even though this pin is really pretty.
-你觉得这是玫瑰金吗 -不
- You think this is rose gold? - Oh, no.
他过来了 假装我们在对话
He's coming over here. Pretend we're having a conversation.
我们本来不就在对话吗
I thought we were having a conversation.
是的 妈妈 就是你说的那样
Oh, yes, Mom. Exactly what you just said.
真好笑 因为那是真的
It's funny 'cause it's true.
随便了 维奥莱
Okay, whatever, Violet.
我现在不能为布兰达感到内疚
I can't feel guilty about Brenda right now.
我还有工作要做呢
I have a frickin' job to do.
韦恩 我跟丢他了
Wayne, I lost him.
韦恩 收到吗
Wayne, do you copy?
韦恩
Wayne?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我没有跟丢他 他就在那
I didn't lose him. He's right there.
我就像朱丽安·摩尔的防晒霜一样紧跟着他
I'm on him like sunblock on Julianne Moore.
他去哪了
Oh, where'd he go?
我的天 我的天
Oh, God, oh, God.
贝蒂 我知道你看不出来
Betty, I know you can't tell
因为我的脸看上去冰冻湿润 但我很担心
because my face looks so frozen and wet, but I'm worried.
你的光呢
Where is your light?
我的光用完电池了
My light ran out of batteries,
-我的电池是蟹腿 -什么
- and my batteries are crab legs. - What?
我得做完明天的手术
I just got to get that surgery over with tomorrow,
然后就能用我新的年轻的脸狂吃东西了
and then I can chow down with my new young face.
贝蒂 青春活力的的外表需要持续的牺牲
Betty, a youthful appearance requires continual sacrifice.
在你痛苦的恢复期
During your gruesome recovery,
你只能用吸管喝肉汤
you'll only be able to drink broth through a straw.
愈合后 你将离不开止痛药
And once you're healed, you will be addicted to pain killers.
但是好消息它们能让你没有胃口
But the good news is they'll keep your appetite at bay.
贝蒂 我25年来没晒过太阳
Betty, I haven't been in the sun or eaten anything
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表